Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment (26403 Views)

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP / Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ / Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by writetopoker: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
his fada d wailing wailer, lobbishgrin
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Bibidear(f): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
efilefun:
This kain reply Na Hin dey kill person appetite for days.... Lol
jeez,u are funny
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's good for the pdpained asses.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Collins0609(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP and Oliseh Metuh style of opposition Can only win them elections in the ever sentimental South East and Not in Nigeria as whole!
grow up.if money grow on tree u will not mind voting for monkeys

Change has come!! Forward Ever!!! Backward Never!
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Collins0609(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=35377129]PDP and Oliseh Metuh style of opposition Can only win them elections in the ever sentimental South East and Not in Nigeria as whole!

grow up.if money grow on tree u will not mind voting for monkeys
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by discusant: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP and Oliseh Metuh style of opposition Can only win them elections in the ever sentimental South East and Not in Nigeria as whole!

Change has come!! Forward Ever!!! Backward Never!

-- EVER-SENTIMENTAL SOUTHEAST? -- SEE YOU SEE DIVIDE AND RULE TACTIC ----- Igbo did not start seeing diffident people like you today. YOU ARE LAUGHABLE: A PLATE OF PORRIDGE FROM YOUR MASTERS MAKES YOU PITCH YOUR TENTH AGAINST MORE THAN 40 MILLION POPULATION OF PEOPLE.

YOUR SENSE IS AS BIG AS THAT OF A CHICKEN.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by bigerboy200: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
This man is unprofessional; it says a lot about Buhari's appointments.
but he has not done half of what Okupe did naaaa...
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by kinibigdeal(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
This man is just too poor regarding this job. Cant he see Reuben Abatti
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by discusant: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=16pt]The Wailing Wailers!! Ooouch!! [/size]grin

You See ya life??

@Ngene,

IGBOS AND OTHERS THAT REFUSED TO VOTE BUHARI HAVE NO REGRETS - NO WAILING, NO SHAKING.

Instead, na wailing for ngene APC camp. Must every Nigerian belong to one Party?

If PMB wants to appoint only his northern people, the rest of Nigeria go still de kampe, four years from now, Buhari goes away.

You sure say Chicken sense no big pass your sense?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by aresa: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
I am stating the obvious, he is the special adviser to the president and not APC's spoke person.

I don't see anything wrong with his comment or any reference stating he spoke on behalf of the APC instead of his boss.

I still don't see the big deal over temporary appointment. Is the pdp in power or the fact that Nigerians rejected them at the polls gave them the authority to dictate to the president and Nigerians who to appoint?

The pdp is a very goofy, silly, unserious and unintelligent opposition. They are not even ready for prime time.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by staymore: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
...then they should be set for louder lamentations.

Noted.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by vecman22(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Imanuelle:
This is low,

Don't go and fix baba go slow...

Femi Adesina sef want throw punchline, I dey laugh you, your own day of reckoning is coming.

Wailing wailersgrin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by arabianights: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
booqee:
Seriously Femi adesina has disappointed me. This man is a known professional journalist..can't believe he would follow in the footstep of the likes of doyin okupe and reno omokri with their usual name calling. Gosh...baba abeg change this man b4 he destroys ur image and name..like dem okupe and ffk did to GEJ's initially good name.

Nonsense!

there was no name calling. what?, "wailing wailers"? give us a break. you cannever compare femi to doyin. he is just too professional for that and buhari wont take any of that low class attitude.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
vecman22:

Wailing wailersgrin grin grin grin

I wish...
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by after1: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
Who gives two cent about this Tokunboh spokesman when the Original Garba Shehu will come on board to refute this daft tweet
[/s]

The jobless transgender spewing trash as usual. Shame
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by aresa: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
discusant:

@Ngene,

IGBOS AND OTHERS THAT REFUSED TO VOTE BUHARI HAVE NO REGRETS - NO WAILING, NO SHAKING.

Instead, na wailing for ngene APC camp. Must every Nigerian belong to one Party?

If PMB wants to appoint only his northern people, the rest of Nigeria go still de kampe, four years from now, Buhari goes away.

You sure say Chicken sense no big pass your sense?

No wailing bah? But you are trolling all over the internet with your usual bigotry, derogatory name calling and idiocy?

Look up and down NL. Nearly all the topics and posts are you and your people wailing and crying..

Stop fooling yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Abugab(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
I am stating the obvious, he is the special adviser to the president and not APC's spoke person.

But his principal which is PMB has been under consistent attack over non issues, whatever Adesina has done is in line with his job.
PDP and their goons are just wailing wailers
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by discusant: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
aresa:

No wailing bah? But you are trolling all over the internet with your usual bigotry, derogatory name calling and idiocy?

Look up and down NL. Nearly all the topics and posts are you and your people wailing and crying..

Stop fooling yourself..

@aresa,
a few hours ago, I placed bigotry tag on you. You have come on this thread to revenge.

Me and my people are opposition group - not wailing, not wailers.

Do you people even know that democracy does not survive without opposition - strong opposition for that matter? Look well, well - na una APC de wail now. Power is too hot for una hand; because una get power through violence, bigotry and propaganda of falsehood.

Warning: if una close eye and make una Baba Buhari become a dictator, na all of una go smell the shiiiiiit.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Bibidear(f): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am sorry angel!
its alright
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by Bibidear(f): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am sorry angel!
its alright
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by lawrsmith(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
booqee:
Seriously Femi adesina has disappointed me. This man is a known professional journalist..can't believe he would follow in the footstep of the likes of doyin okupe and reno omokri with their usual name calling. Gosh...baba abeg change this man b4 he destroys ur image and name..like dem okupe and ffk did to GEJ's initially good name.

Nonsense!
what do you expect from a yoruba man apart from noise making.quote me and have nightmare
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by temitayomie: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
aresa:
Wailing wailers!!!

Very classy jab...

I'm telling you. we have a lot of them on NL. They are even many among one tribe like that grin they have a new name now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by huthority01(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
booqee:

Nonsense!
I thought I was the only one having shock of the way he talks! He has trashed his professionalism ..
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by pasol4real(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Femi for ur mind now u sef don talk,
See Mumu wey won dey form politician .
U better concentrate on your puppet job n leave politicsl alone . otherwise sorry go Soon be ur name .
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by mistabiola: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
booqee:

Nonsense!

Femi Adesina and NEMA's Twitter accounts today. The Wailers could be a great name for a basketball team! "Shootin' hoops" finished me. cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by aresa: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
discusant:

@aresa,
a few hours ago, I placed bigotry tag on you. You have come on this thread to revenge.

Me and my people are opposition group - not wailing, not wailers.

Do you people even know that democracy does not survive without opposition - strong opposition for that matter? Look well, well - na una APC de wail now. Power is too hot for una hand; because una get power through violence, bigotry and propaganda of falsehood.

Warning: if una close eye and make una Baba Buhari become a dictator, na all of una go smell the shiiiiiit.

Right now in Nigeria, there is nothing like opposition or credible opposition, what we have today are bigots, internet rolls and nuisance latchin on to anything and making up stupid and silly claims just to get attention.

The PDP as a political party is full of the same incompetent and mentally lazy people. Where is the sense and wisdom in questioning the president's capacity to appoint public officials? Is this not president's constitutional prerogative and what Nigerians put him in office to do?

Are we not even talking about a temporary position?

Labeling yourself or the PDP opposition is an insult to the word opposition...

Please stick to the usual Daura President and all the other bigoted nonsense you people spew al over the place.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by ojosegun2011(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
The PDP did its own, now it is the turn of APC, the expectation is that the ruling party will look very well where, how and why its predecessor got it wrong and avoid the mistakes of PDP and become wiser. Avoiding PDP or better put as correcting itself of PDP's mistakes will make them a wiser party. For those who feel disappointed in Femi Adesina's statement, they seem to miss the message he was passing accross. He has not said anything that is offending or out of tune. He who learns from other peoples mistakes is a wise man.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by BankManager(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wailing Wailers. Tell me Femi Adesina didn't tweet that. Wine. Weed. Na Women remain so..
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by jomoh: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:

Let me state the Obvious FACT for you. PDP attacked the presidency and he replied them in that Capacity as the presidential spokes person. SIMPLE
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by BankManager(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
This man is unprofessional; it says a lot about Buhari's appointments.
Maybe Mr.Femi Adesina should take a
fresher course from Abati. It's very
unprofessional to address opposition as “Wailing Wailers”
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by wordsNOTswords(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Honestly,There is really nothing much to do.because this Administration is pretty much stale and motionless.so the need to show his pay masters his important and relevancy hence the name callings.
brainpower:
Politics has a way of ruining your beliefs especially in this country. This man that's actually a professional journalist and a senior one at that is now mocking parties, he has turned to an attack dog just like the days of GEJ. Hope he survives cos he made his first blunder when he likened PMB to a wine. Whether we like it or not, within a year or two, people will stop seeing every critic as TANOID or GEJite, what happens then? Co's every govt has critics and it can't be limited to GEJ.
That being said, if what PDP said has merit, then it should be looked into. Already we heard of confusions about choice of who to hand over.
Re: Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment by bashydemy(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2015
booqee:

Nonsense!
Where is the name calling in his statement up there?/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.