Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Help On How To Unlock An Apple Laptop Send From US - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help On How To Unlock An Apple Laptop Send From US (553 Views)

How To Unlock An Etisalat/9mobile Mifi / ASK Me The License Key To Unlock Your PC Software. / Unlock Your USB Modem For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Unlock An Apple Laptop Send From US by Tomrock007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hello nairalander, I was sent an apple laptop from usa and I was told I need to do something on it so I can be able to use it but I don't know what exactly it is and I don't want to give it out to just any engineer, I will like nairalander to enlight me on it before letting engineer on it.. Thanks
Re: Help On How To Unlock An Apple Laptop Send From US by HelloT: 1:27am On Jul 02, 2015
I can help you out.... you will need reinstall the latest version of OSX. Where in Lagos do you stay? what version year is the macbook pro?

(1) (Reply)

HP 15 Tiny Mouth Charger / Pirate Sites Ban Windows 10 Over Snooping Concerns / Laptop Problem.... Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.