Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why You Need Not Sit On The Fence And Get Your Financial Future On Track - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need Not Sit On The Fence And Get Your Financial Future On Track (639 Views)

7 Things You Need Not To Waste Your Time On / Things Need Not Confuse With When Hiring An SEO Company / Nigeria's Economic And Financial Future Within The Next Ten Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Not Sit On The Fence And Get Your Financial Future On Track by awalright(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2009
Well, we all know what is happenning in our economy tody, Alot of these companies are laying staffs, fuel subsidy is something the labour are battling about, the economy is somewhat in a bad shape especially the financial sector, alot of those who own business are being chased away by "KAI" and it is disheartening seeing how lots of people around us are sufferring. Have we taken in cognizance how some guys especially in Lagos are making money amidst the state of the economy? Well, the internet is one Big and large platform where you can run a business without being taxed or asked to pay one license fee or government fees. I was skeptical myself when I started off but when I got wind of the success on the internet, I quitted my job and took turns to run my own business online. Today I am a living testimony of what I preach and teach people about. You can read my testimony by going here

--> www.TheNigeriaNetpreneur.com

Nigeria is cannot be predicted in the next two to five years but one thing for sure is this: The early you get started on the right track to your financial success, the better. look around you and see how the BigWigs are cashing on with the information they have garnered and have applied them. Examples are Dr. Sunny Ojeagbese, Fisayo Akinlolu, Iyabo Oyawale, Akin Alabi, Henry Omenogor and also yours Sincerely, How long do you have to sit on the fence and keep hoping that some day manna will fall from heaven. It's all about action and action they say speaks louder than words. Don't allow others take all of it while you're still there, It's time you get your financial future on the right track, It's all about being The Nigeria Entrepreneur (if you know what I mean,

Uche Ikechukwu B
http://www.TheNigeriaNetpreneur.com
0802 746 0192

(1) (Reply)

Internet Business {need Suggestions} / How Do I Pitch For New Businesses For An Advertsing/Public Relations Company? / Nigerians Should Be Self Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.