Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Top 10 Youngest Internet Millionnaires Under 30 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Youngest Internet Millionnaires Under 30 (6015 Views)

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires In The World (2016) / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Top 10 Youngest Internet Millionnaires Under 30 by biafranqueen: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2013
I would buy it!
KingSola: I am not Lawal and have never met him. His story will motivate our youth to get cutting-edge infos and heavenly inspired ideas and build righteous business empires.
There are many up coming but some of them can not defend thier riches.

We need to be 'INNOVENTIVE'
'NanoCreative', 'Re-IMAGINATIVE' and 'SUPERPRODUCTIVE' now that religion, democracy, capitalism are melting down in our super-heated-competition 21st Century World.

I will even do better than Lawal and the likes now that i am operating at the super frequency of the Holy Spirit.

Buying Cars and hammering around town is balloon dream. It will burst as it goes higher to the mountaintop near the Sun.
We need dare devil manufacturers and work creators in this info age. Not 20th Century industrialization mentality but the millenium harvest mentality. May be i should write a book,

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With N300,000? / CBN Sells Another $250m To Prop Up Naira Value / Ajaokuta Steel Mill To Start Production Next Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.