Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum (9007 Views)

If You Need An Ecommerce (online Store), Blog, Forum, Business Website, Etc / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Blog/forum Moderators Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Bonapart(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
The space bookers of which am the CEO
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by NervousErection(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
360jamng:

TOLU: I don't like Nigerian songs because I did not grew in Nigeria, I can't download them.
DOn_daps: idiot @ TOLU, you didn't "GREW" up in Nigeria, where did you "GREW

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin and this shit made fp
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by bamite(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pictures or idonbeilieveit. tongue
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Goldmaxx(f): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Omotayor123(f): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
your ban na 1 month
Sure.
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by AlchemistDean(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Awww...Thank God *INTROVERT* is on this Thread...Back to the Topic...I'm not any of what you listed wink
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by anochuko01(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
we have TANS and CHANGE
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by SammyO4real: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Okies
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
We need a nairaland version of this thread with examples grin
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by hackerboogey: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hi Guymen,

I sell good spamming tools, RDP, Fresh email leads, Spywares, Smtp, Mailer, onions, money highways, Webmails,
Dating site Logins/ Emails, Job seekers, World Wide Database emails, Ailibaba logs + wire. I also give tutorials
on Hacking.

Chat me with my id: donbugy@yahoo.com
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Imoobot(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
No.8 The copy and paste: @op, you forgot to mention those that depends on people post.
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Jaymima(f): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Since i did not GREW up with naijaloaded, i will not read this lengthy writeup
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ooops!!!!shocked and this shii made fp!!!!!shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by no2fuks(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
I am the black sheep.
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by vivypretty(f): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
by their comments we shall know them
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by MKO4ever(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please what category of commenter is is my friend: seedgreen on nairaland?
his last 300 comments have being just "following" grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
I think I'm more of a warrior when I see a fool spewing trash.
As it was in the case of fire incidence at Kate Henshaw's house, the OP posted photos of her house on NL and one maggot commented in capitas, "I EVEN THOUGHT HER HOUSE WAS ONE BIG HOUSE, I NEVER KNEW IT WAS THIS NONSENSE. NOW THIS RUBBISH WILL MAKE FRONT PAGE...MTCHEEEEEEEEEW!"
I simply quoted him,"If the richest woman in your family is richer than Kate Henshaw, your post is worth it. But if she's not, then you are a BIG FOOL from a poverty-stricken home!"
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin
fejikudz:
grin grin You be relli warrior
Na dat kind pple I dey find sef...LWKM
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Kimeto(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
360jamng:
[i]

2. Warriors: I choose to call them that because the tend to #BLAST anyone who makes a comment they don't like. They will leave the reason why they came to comment and face you.
e.g: once in my site:
TOLU: I don't like Nigerian songs because I did not grew in Nigeria, I can't download them.
DOn_daps: idiot @ TOLU, you didn't "GREW" up in Nigeria, where did you "GREW".
The warriors are lowkey my favorite sha...my kind of people.
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by seedgreen(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Following
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by seedgreen(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
MKO4ever:
Please what category of commenter is is my friend: seedgreen on nairaland?
his last 300 comments have being just "following" grin
following
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Goodnuel: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
That number 1, how can someone who doesn't comment be a commenter??

undecided undecided undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by MKO4ever(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
seedgreen:
following

grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by flames007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
writetopoker:

am prizing this one

grin
ehehekhikhi,u no well o!
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by seangy4konji: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
i aff hear..nectt.
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by damiloladuke: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
well scripted

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAUGH TIRE TONIGHT
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Kirinwa: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
FincoApps:
I seriously hate the warriors.

See your head like Agama lizard! angry

I guess I identify with 1 and 2.
Some topics on frontpage shouldn't be there so I just open, read and walk away unless I see anybody misyarn.
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Feranmicharles(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
I cant believe this shii made fpcry

Z.R
seriously,the dude the is obviously advertising his site and Naijaloded angry mtcheew 360jamng u wack no be smallembarassed
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Msquare220: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mtws Attention seeker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post / Traffix.ng - Social Traffic Report For Lagos Launched By 25-yr-old Nigerian / Why Many People Quit Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.