Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

There Is Nothing Like ‘mr. Right’ To Me – Susan Peters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Nothing Like ‘mr. Right’ To Me – Susan Peters (661 Views)

Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like ‘mr. Right’ To Me – Susan Peters by morereb10: 3:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Nollywood actress Susan Peters has stated that she doesn’t believe there is any man worthy enough to bare the title — ‘Mr. Right’.

In an interview with Encomium expressed her thoughts on the issue. “There is nothing like Mr. Right, you will wait forever if you are looking for that. No one is perfect, just deal and learn to adjust to ones flaws.

Human beings just like to deceive themselves. I am waiting for a rich guy or I’m waiting for a born again Christian. There is no such thing, only few people have the true meaning of fear of God. As each day passes, we offend God with our thoughts and words, and God still forgives. Those who claim Mr. Right are the ones who end up betraying” she said.

“For the records, everyone’s father trained them to the level they are, so both parties should be able to train each other if they are willing to learn. I too have my flaws but a man who truly loves me and not my person will be able to deal with it” she further said.

In November 2014, Susan Peters gave an advice to women. “If you misuse your body when you are growing up, it will definitely tell on you when you are ageing” she said. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/there-is-nothing-like-mr-right-to-me.html#sthash.9kyRDDt0.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: There Is Nothing Like ‘mr. Right’ To Me – Susan Peters by HungerBAD: 3:55am On Jul 02, 2015
As far as i am concerned, every eligible man is a MR RIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like ‘mr. Right’ To Me – Susan Peters by hatux: 4:22am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Like ‘mr. Right’ To Me – Susan Peters by Shortyy(f): 4:46am On Jul 02, 2015
these people up there no dey sleep
Re: There Is Nothing Like ‘mr. Right’ To Me – Susan Peters by mczico: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek’s Shocking Confession / Former FIFA President, Sepp Blatter Attacked With Bunch Of Dollars At A Press Co / President Of Gabon Becomes Lionel Messi Driver For Coming To Gabon As Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.