Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March (1004 Views)

Poll: Which team's getting 3 points?

Newcastle United: 0% (0 votes)
Manchester United: 100% (8 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 / Lyon Vs Liverpool [1 - 1] On Wednesday,4th November / Arsenal Vs AZ Alkmaar [4 - 1] On Wednesday,4th November (2) (3) (4)

Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by Cristalz(f): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2009
Newcastle United host Manchester United on Wednesday night at St James' Park, 19.45 GMT.
    The Toons have been having a bad run of late and are currently 15th on the table with 28 points. Hopefully they will improve and turn things around, but it's not looking too likely at the moment especially with striker Obafemi Martins not yet back to his usual sharp form after returning from an injury spell.
    Newcastle have got United, Chelsea and Arsenal to face in 3 of their next 4 matches. Doesn't look too pleasant for them.

Manchester United and SAF are very rejuvenated after their Carling Cup victory on Sunday. The team's been further boosted by the return of striker Wayne Rooney, who has succeeded in shaking off a virus.
   John O'Shea is United's only injury worry for the game after the versatile Irishman was substituted in the Carling Cup final due to an ongoing heel problem.
    The Red Devils have a 7point lead over recently improved Chelsea, and will be looking to put further distance between both teams.
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by Moonstone(f): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2009
I think it would be 2-0 in favour of Man U of course. . . Can't wait to widen this gap between us and Chelsea/Livepool smiley
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by FBS: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2009
Moonstone:

I think it would be 2-0 in favour of Man U of course. . . Can't wait to widen this gap between us and Chelsea/Livepool smiley
moonstik, werin dey?
did you say 2-0 in favor of NC? grin
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by ayusco: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2009
Newcastle do all of us a favor and grow a pair!, develop some damn backbone and beat the scum
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by LloydIy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2009
A manchester united win even though Sir Alex Ferguson would prefer to use youthful players. I still think United are red hot at the moment 10points won't be bad. 0-3. I guess grin
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by aieromon(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2009
manu can't dull me,i too believe my boys.
another 3 points in the bags cool
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by abrahym(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2009
United will surely win,with d return roney, im not khaki but im confident
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by abrahym(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2009
Vandarser how come u let dat Goal in, united can stii win
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by Moonstone(f): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2009
FBS:

moonstik, werin dey?
did you say 2-0 in favor of NC? grin
Ah! My best friend! How are you? Still busy crying over Scolari? I would have helped you buy towel but I was too busy dancing.
LOL! You're so evil. We won anywayz! Hater! cheesy cheesy
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by FBS: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2009
Moonstone:

Ah! My best friend! How are you? Still busy crying over Scolari? I would have helped you buy towel but I was too busy dancing.
LOL! You're so evil. We won anywayz! Hater! cheesy cheesy
I dey but LFS is history and didnt cry over him. there was no need to. felt for him sha.
I no be hater oooH, wetin concern me and manure. tongue
where have you been?
I still have some handkerchiefs left o. grin me thinks you will need them.
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by LloydIy(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2009
Not what was expected of edwin van der sar but man u did very well with the comeback. Obafemi Martins did very well in the game I think at the end of this season. He should be moving to a higher club. Up man u 10points gap. grin
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by eyonigger(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2009
Man-U is def gonna win this league again this season. They are just too much for the rest.
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by Moonstone(f): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2009
FBS:

I dey but LFS is history and didnt cry over him. there was no need to. felt for him sha.
I no be hater oooH, wetin concern me and manure. tongue
where have you been?
I still have some handkerchiefs left o. grin me thinks you will need them.
You know now! First time - 06/07 - you cried when you were behind us
07/08 - you cried when you were behind us again
08/09 - you'll cry again.
Chelsea loves how Man U looks from the back that's why y'all keep trailing us like ant after sugar. cheesy

I have been around. . . silently mocking you. I thought you had gone to commit suicide but it's good to know you're still around smiley.
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by LloydIy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2009
Moonstone:

Chelsea loves how Man U looks from the back that's why y'all keep trailing us like ant after sugar. cheesy

I have been around. . . silently mocking you. I thought you had gone to commit suicide but it's good to know you're still around smiley.

FEEL YOU MAN
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by FBS: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2009
Moonstone:

hey ya. . .do you know the funniest thing, I wouldnt want to count how many manure fans will commit suicide (including you) at the end of the season. grin. because, the way the blow will hit you ehn. me cant even imagine. grin

04/05. . .you cried when you were behind us. tongue
05/06. . .you were still crying.

08/09, . yes Chelsea will cry again, but it is going to be for joy. what an interesting time it will be.
watch out.
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by Moonstone(f): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2009
FBS:

hey ya. . .do you know the funniest thing, I wouldnt want to count how many manure fans will commit suicide (including you) at the end of the season. grin. because, the way the blow will hit you ehn. me cant even imagine. grin

04/05. . .you cried when you were behind us. tongue
05/06. . .you were still crying.

08/09, . yes Chelsea will cry again, but it is going to be for joy. what an interesting time it will be.
watch out.
I can't commit suicide over a team that does not disappoint me. It's you guys who are BLUE that will be dishing out all the tears.

Chei! See dreaming of the highest order. We have won Carling Cup and I'm sure we're at least getting away with another trophy this season (no matter how bad it gets).
I did not cry those seasons. i just thought y'all were an overpaid, lousy, spoilt team buying their trophies. . . LOL! cheesy cheesy
There's no sign of Joy for y'all. The only thing i see is disorganization. . . it is going to be very interesting though.
Re: Newcastle United(1) Vs Manchester United(2) On Wednesday 4th March by CrazyMan(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2009
If I were the English FA, I would just hand over that trophy to Manchester United. There's no need to conclude our remaining matches. . . We're already the English champions again. Isn't that great?. About our match against Newcastle, the match was great. We showed them that men are different from boys.

Do We Have Moderators In This Section? / Gunners Creed / United Legend, David May Slams Yaya Toure Over Huge Pay