Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again (18058 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by bamite(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
grin
whats so funny? angry
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by patrickmuf(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
meforyou1:
Femi adesina is a hopeless bulldog. when head of a government parastatal leaves, he hands over to the most senior officer in the organisation until a substantive head is appointed. why will jega appoint an acting head and buhari over-rules him by appointing another acting same day? the zakari woman is said to be buhari's mistress, who was once a member of his presidential campaign organisation. worst still, her tenure ends in 3 weeks. rubbish.
Ignorance laden post
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by nd07(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
kheart:

“Contrary to Mr Metuh’s allegations, President Buhari’s appointment of Mrs Zakari as acting INEC Chariman was based entirely on merit, her vast experience in the internal operations of INEC and the President’s commitment to affirmative action in support of gender equality, because, apart from being fully qualified for the position, Mrs Zakari was the only woman among the six Commissioners considered.

PMB? gender equality? he has just appointed a worse tribal & fanatic character but we r watching
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by bashydemy(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:
Hmm....

It seems like Femi Adesina has begun taking classes from Doyin Okupe.

He's been spitting fire and brimstone of recent!!
What makes you think like that? so he should not respond to allegation? What do you think he was appointed to do for PMB?
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by alabiyemmy(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
alaoeri:
Metuh isn't in any position to criticised whoever PMB appointed.

Why fool?
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by albarka93: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Femi my man. I beg use ur Iron Broom flog Metu 4 us so dat he wil wake up because he is still leaving in d past
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by bigerboy200: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by alaoeri: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Why fool?
Oloshi, how many GEJ's appointee did APC question?
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by cabaliciouscabal: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Methu is clueless Jst like his oga jonathan, am sure if Buhari goes to otuoke to defecate, Methu will raise alarm, dat Buhari has come to plant Bomb 4 jonathan, I still insist dat Methu should take advantage of d free course being offered by undisputed former opposition spokesman lai genius mohammed. I on my path offer to bring free lunch for Methu.
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by Coolcash1: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Femi never disappoints...A journalist with finese and class. Brilliant write up.
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Karlman:

Bad English!
Meaningless repetition!

Wailing wailer
Crying crier
Watching watcher
Cooking cooker
Forking forker

Journalists ought to be, by tradition, the Guardians of the English Language.
Go tell that to Bob Marley whose first band was Wailing Wailers. His remains are in Adis Ababa.
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
wailing wailing

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by nd07(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Adesina may end up stepping on d poo of another man thereby destroying his long built career & integrity. defending an image like Buhari is quite a dangerous task. meanwhile i am still expecting Adesina 2 come out & say something about "president michelle of western germany" saga. let Adesina be prepared 4 more worse blunders 2 defend. work indeed
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by Karlman: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go tell that to Bob Marley whose first band was Wailing Wailers. His remains are in Adis Ababa.

Marley, Tosh & Co, called themselves 'The Wailers'

& their first album was titled 'The wailing wailers'

Now the question is;
How did an album title of a 1964 group of Rastafarians found its way into Apc's presidential vocabulary?
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Karlman:

Marley, Toch & Co, called themselves 'The Wailer'

& their first studio album was titled 'The wailing wailers'

Now the question is;
How does an album title of a 1964 group of Rastafarians found its way into Apc's presidential vocabulary?
How did Janjaweèd, the name of a terrorist group in Sudan, find its way into PDP's vocabulary? Don't be a wailing wailer.
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by ojosegun2011(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is so unfortunate that this well co-ordinated appointment of new Acting INEC chairman has to be criticized by Olisa Mentuh and not other substantive errors of this administration. It seems there is nothing to complained about again, Femi, I think you are right on point.
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by Karlman: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How did Janjaweèd, the name of a terrorist group in Sudan, find its way into PDP's vocabulary? Don't be a wailing wailer.

grin
Well, PDP aint in the hot seat now! They're resting in peace!

But as to you lots that installed one of our Ancestors into the presidential villa, we're just letting you fellas know its never gonna be a joyride!

Cos we are going to make sure y'all always dot your i's & cross your Ts & there would be no resting time.
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Karlman:

grin
Well, PDP aint in the hot seat now! They're resting in peace!

But as to you lots that installed one of our Ancestors into the presidential villa, we're just letting you fellas know its never gonna be a joyride!

Cos we are going to make sure y'all always dot your i's & cross your Ts & there would be no resting time.
Stop being childish and a wailing wailer. PDP was in power when Metuh called APC members janjaweèd.
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by Karlman: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Stop being childish and a wailing wailer. PDP was in power when Metuh called APC members janjaweèd.

Unfortunately, you can't read.
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Karlman:

Unfortunately, you can't read.
It's unfortunate you can't comprehend.
Re: Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again by omolami: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Femi Adesina should not forget his root. Elders from your home are already regretting voting your boss and your second spokesman, GARBA is already feeling superior to you because his tribe wants you out,and you are there writing jazz. Watch your back PMB is a use and dump terrorist. A word is enough for the wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory / I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.