Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Declare The Word In Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Declare The Word In Faith (348 Views)

The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Growing In Faith / What Does It Mean That The Heavens Declare The Glory Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Declare The Word In Faith by holla0404(f): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2015
DECLARE THE WORD IN FAITH

"I am not moved by what I see, I am not moved by what I feel, I am only moved by what I believe~Smith Wiggles worth".

A young christian was praying for a demon-possessed lady. He prayed for hours, but he did not see the manifestation he expected. So, he kept praying, until he heard a voice in his spirit, which says; " I've heard you at the very first time you prayed, but you kept praying. Perhaps, you think I am deaf and cannot hear you, or you do not have enough faith to believe I've heard you. The young pastor stopped praying and left the scene. The next day, he saw the lady along the street, beautifully dressed, in her right mind. Freed from demonic oppression. So, he knew GOD actually heard him.

So many people are moved by instant manifestation. When they pray and did not get answer immediately, they get discouraged and get back into the natural. Such people operate within their five sense organs, outside faith. When they pray and see quick manifestation, they think the answer is here, forgetting that Satan is full of deceit. Satan does that to keep you relaxed and then, he will attack more greatly. Once you decree the word in faith, do not exercise any doubt in you at all~James1:6-8. Just believe God's integrity and faithfulness to the word.

NOTE; AS LONG AS Satan CAN KEEP YOU IN THE SENSE REALM, REASONING HOW THE MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN, he WILL KEEP DEFEATING YOU..... BUT IF YOU CAN KEEP Satan IN THE FAITH REALM, DECLARING THE WORD IN FAITH, LEAVING THE MIRACLE TO GOD, YOU WILL KEEP DEFEATING him...BE WISE...

(1) (Reply)

Your Faith Is Your Fortune! / Issues With Todays Church What Is Your Opinion? / ----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.