Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. (1678 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / Nairaland Congratulates All 2015/2016 Batch A Corps Members Passing Out Today / NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by biggybantic: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2015
This is to bring to general notice that we corpers serving our fatherland has not been pay for the month of June salary. We would not know the cause of this, we are just appealing to federal government to probe theGD for the delayment in the payment of corpers salary.
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by robinicule(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by innofyno(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2015
The change is here grin
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by tunbebes(f): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Cc Yokiti. This deserves to be on front page. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by Odunharry(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2015
lol...they will pay soon
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by yokiti: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2015
tunbebes:
Cc Yokiti. This deserves to be on front page. Thanks.
Front gini? Today is 2nd of July. In those days, some dont receive their allawee until the 2nd week of the month (not on NYSC side on this o, I believe there can always be improvement).
My sister, the allawee is about boarding at the CBN vault, I hope it will get to you soon.
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by tunbebes(f): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
yokiti:

Front gini? Today is 2nd of July. In those days, some dont receive their allawee until the 2nd week of the month (not on NYSC side on this o, I believe there can always be improvement).
My sister, the allawee is about boarding at the CBN vault, I hope it will get to you soon.

Limme o. Lol. I was redeployed to Owerri from Jigawa. The issue on ground now is, I'm not sure if they willl pay us our alawee in Jigawa as promised before we left camp for Imo.
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by tunbebes(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Odunharry:
lol...they will pay soon

Lol.
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by yokiti: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
tunbebes:

Limme o. Lol. I was redeployed to Owerri from Jigawa. The issue on ground now is, I'm not sure if they willl pay us our alawee in Jigawa as promised before we left camp for Imo.
In those day, allawee of those that rdepeloyed is always delayed for about 3 months which will be paid in bulk because of their regularization.
Nwanne nwanyi, ba masala; you shall get your allawee but na the time me I no sabi. Ajuwaya!

1 Like

Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by manneger2: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
yokiti:

In those day, allawee of those that rdepeloyed is always delayed for about 3 months which will be paid in bulk because of their regularization.
Nwanne nwanyi, ba masala; you shall get your allawee but na the time me I no sabi. Ajuwaya!
hmmm make dem no delay oooo...me I redeploy from kano to rivers, I need d money ooo
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by ezystar(f): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
biggybantic:
This is to bring to general notice that we corpers serving our fatherland has not been pay for the month of June salary. We would not know the cause of this, we are just appealing to federal government to probe theGD for the delayment in the payment of corpers salary.
Am a batch A corper and I have been paid. Just got an alert this afternoon from nysc...
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by Odunharry(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
tunbebes:

Lol.
some state hav started recievin though

1 Like

Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by o42austino(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
U Don dey work u dey receive salary, na Alawi.

Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Wetin dey happen. ..I nid dis money oooo
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by ifox(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
ezystar:

Am a batch A corper and I have been paid. Just got an alert this afternoon from nysc...
plz which state
Re: Batch A Corps Member Are Yet To Receive June Salary. by ezystar(f): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
ifox:

plz which state
Rivers state

(1) (Reply)

The Rare Privileges Of Being A Youth Corper / NYSC In Bayelsa / What Are The Benefits Of Doing Ur Ppa In A Local Govt Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.