Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. (953 Views)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by agborman96: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2015
you left us to suffer in this northern desert without pay nor allowance and we have families back home and most of us are from the south .God will uproot you soon.

a cry from nigerian soldiers.
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by donlino9: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by Sunnymatey(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2015
It will be a double tragedy for a soldier to fight and go down with an empty stomach. Pls baba do something.
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by Eminya(f): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by derrick333(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Ops u mean a cry 4rm a soldier ant ?
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by okenna1(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2015
if its true, baba I no support u for this one.... make abeg/please /biko pay this soldiers dem.....
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by mistabiola: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2015
sad
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by okenna1(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2015
if its true, baba I no support u for this one.... make u abeg/please /biko pay this soldiers dem.....
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by Abugab(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Is it Buhari that is owing you to deserve all this evil prayer, a man who just came in a month ago.
Op, you are praying for him to be removed forgetting you are in a war zone where you are more prone to removal?
Op, you are lying if not, send me a message and let me know where you are serving. Pls stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by agborman96: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Abugab:
Is it Buhari that is owing you to deserve all this evil prayer, a man who just came in a month ago.
Op, you are praying for him to be removed forgetting you are in a war zone where you are more prone to removal?
Op, you are lying if not, send me a message and let me know where you are serving. Pls stop spreading falsehood.
i am serving at 149 battalion ,81 div lagos.currently attached to 7 bn Maiduguri
battle front .I am not spreading false rumour pls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by Abugab(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2015
agborman96:

i am serving at 149 battalion ,81 div lagos.currently attached to 7 bn Maiduguri
battle front .I am not spreading false rumour pls.

Noted
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by ITbomb(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2015
agborman96:

i am serving at... .I am not spreading false rumour pls.
You just chew the bait served you, info like this shouldn't be posted on a public forum O Gallant Soldier
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by agborman96: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2015
ITbomb:

You just chew the bait served you, info like this shouldn't be posted on a public forum O Gallant Soldier
nothing they happen .buhari should do the right thing
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by agborman96: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2015
ITbomb:

nothing they happen .buhari should do the right thing or face the wrath of God.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by agborman96: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Abugab:

Noted
how can we fight when our morale is low?

1 Like

Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by EasternPride: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari is a dullard tho.
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by Rad1cal: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Abugab:

Is Buhari not in charge of paying Federal Workers ? What sort of silly reasoning is this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by agborman96: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

Is Buhari not in charge of paying Federal Workers ? What sort of silly reasoning is this.
buhari is a very wicked man he want us to die here .
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by Rad1cal: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2015
agborman96:
buhari is a very wicked man he want us to die here .

He will get his due in the course of time . angry
Re: Buhari The God Of Soldiers Will Visit You Soon.until You Pay Us. by agborman96: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

He will get his due in the course of time . angry
that same God DAT uprooted abacha .

(1) (Reply)

I'm Still A Christian - Emmanuel Emenike Denies Converting To Islam / Gov.obiano Inspects Second Niger Bridge / NGF: APC To Reject Fayose As Deputy Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.