Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name (475 Views)

Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? / BREAKING! Femi Gbajabiamila Announced House Majority Leader... / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name by MrFlavvor(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2015
According to the information provided by Punch,
on Wednesday a former minster Femi Fani-
Kayode has changed his name following his
discharge and acquittal of money laundering
charges.
The source states that Fani-Kayode said his trial
which began in 2008 had almost destroyed his
life, his family and his reputation.
The former minister said he would be changing
his name by dropping his surname “Fani-
Kayode” as a mark of honour and respect for
the Lord and as a testimony of God’s love
towards him.
READ ALSO: EFCC Case: Fani-Kayode Escapes
Prosecution
He said: “The whole process almost destroyed
my life, my family, my reputation, my health and
my career. I thank God for His goodness, His
mercy and for the fact that today the whole
nightmare has finally come to an end. As a mark
of honour and respect for the Lord and as an
everlasting testimony of my love for and
dedication to Him, I wish to make it known to the
Nigerian public that as from today my name will
be changed. It will no longer be David Olufemi
Fani-Kayode but instead, it shall be David
Olufemi Olukayode.”
READ ALSO: Femi Fani Kayode Celebrates His
Victory
He said he was grateful to the nation’s judiciary
for dispensing justice with the fear of God and
for refusing to send him to jail. http://www.naij.com/476963-shocking-femi-fani-kayode-changes-name.html
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name by ORACLE1975(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2015
This is not the first time this man will be changing name. He had once changed his name from ”Abdul Lateef Olufemi Fani-Kayode” to ”David Olufemi Fani- Kayode”. Whether David Olufemi Fani-Kayode changed name or not in consonant with the era of CHANGE in Nigeria political process, we shall fill appeal against the decision of the court of first instance that set him free to the appellate court. Abdul-Lateef David Olufemi Fani- Kayode, please it is not yet time for you to give thanks giving. Aluta Continua…
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name by chudidonas(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2015
This man called Kayode is truly deranged
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name by Abugab(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2015
He can as well change his face or even go the way of Bruce Jenier, who really cares?
What he really beads to change is his character.

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Hears Petition Against Gbajabiamila July 27 / "We Did Not Attend Bukola Saraki's Briefing With Anti-corruption Agencies"- EFCC / Our Role In ‘bailout’ Cash, By NLNG Chief Omotowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.