Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Bulk Text Messaging Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Text Messaging Website (699 Views)

HowFar - Nigeria's Location Based Instant Messaging (To WhatsApp) / Bulk Text Messaging Software / Integrating Bulk Text Messaging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Text Messaging Website by ndimension(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2009
My greetings to all the gurus in the house. I need help on how I can set up a website for bulk text messaging. I don't know the softwares involved and the cost of it. www.aratext.com is an example of what I need. I will be glad to get your response. smiley
Re: Bulk Text Messaging Website by yawatide(f): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242084.0.html

No dbl-posting please. Thanks in advance for abiding cool
Re: Bulk Text Messaging Website by denobleman(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2009
The link you gave is wrong.

Could you please requote
ndimension:

My greetings to all the gurus in the house. I need help on how I can set up a website for bulk text messaging. I don't know the softwares involved and the cost of it. www.aratext.com is an example of what I need. I will be glad to get your response. smiley
Re: Bulk Text Messaging Website by BullSoft: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2009
call me on 08038780489 or mail chima@bullsoftwares.com
An SMS service provider is a business entity that provides SMS messaging services
but is not a mobile network operator. It acts as a middleman between mobile network
operators and SMS service users. An SMS service provider signs agreements with a lot of
mobile network operators to obtain their permission to exchange SMS messages with their
mobile networks, and offers an interface for users to send and receive SMS messages.
Protocols / interfaces commonly supported by SMS gateway providers for sending and
receiving SMS messages include:
• HTTP. It is the most commonly supported protocol for sending and receiving SMS
messages. It is very simple to use.
• HTTPS (HTTP + SSL encryption). Data transmitted over HTTP is not secure. If you do not
want your data to be seen by others on the Internet, you should use HTTPS instead. With
HTTPS, data are encrypted before transmitting over the Internet, thus protecting the data
from eavesdropping.
• XML over HTTP / HTTPS. One or more SMS messages are put in an XML file and uploaded
to the SMS gateway provider's server. XML over HTTP / HTTPS is a better choice than HTTP /
HTTPS for sending bulk SMS messages since it enables the submission of a large amount of
SMS messages in a single HTTP request.
• SMTP (email to SMS / SMS to email). Choose SMTP if you want to send or receive SMS
messages in the form of email.
• FTP. One or more SMS messages are put in a text file and uploaded to the SMS gateway
provider's FTP server. Like XML over HTTP / HTTPS, FTP is a better choice than HTTP /
HTTPS for sending bulk SMS messages since it enables the submission of a large amount of
SMS messages in a single upload.
• SMPP. The SMPP protocol is usually used by advanced users. It is a binary protocol for
communicating with SMSCs (SMS centers) and SMS gateways. SMPP is suitable for sending
and receiving bulk SMS messages.

(1) (Reply)

Help In Asp. How Do I Save A Picture / Make Gigantic Amount Of Money By Just Writing Easy Articles Online / Online Shop Script Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.