Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Will Be The First Artiste To Blow From Nairaland...2days To Go - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Will Be The First Artiste To Blow From Nairaland...2days To Go (353 Views)

I Will Be The First Artiste To Blow From Nairaland...3 Days To Go / I Will Be The First Artiste To Blow From Nairaland...5 Days To Go / I Will Be The First Artiste To Blow From Nairaland...5 Days To Go .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be The First Artiste To Blow From Nairaland...2days To Go by mczico: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Aquatic recordz /Tawe signed artiste and a nairalander. Mc zico
comes
with a brand new tune titled
“eledumare” .
The tune is quite lovely and
inspirational.
Enjoy the vtek and tom j produced tune....coming
out on sat 4th july2015 ...2days to go ..keep anticipating

Re: I Will Be The First Artiste To Blow From Nairaland...2days To Go by oyindare(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Just in case
Re: I Will Be The First Artiste To Blow From Nairaland...2days To Go by sathel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Guy calm down. Remember wat one nairalander said about Attitude of upcoming artiste.. Pride kills bro....over confidence kills we upcoming artiste... Ur song might make sense to u and ur producer and record label 2 but might not please d audience. Calm down bro ...am also praying for ur success. Don't forget Sathel when money komes . DM me ur number grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny: Listen/download This Hilarious Conversation / NEW MUSIC : Mugeez (r2bees) – Sleeping Beauty / It Out!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.