Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem (872 Views)

Lamido Is The Only Solution For 2019 / Restructuring Only Solution For Nigeria’s Progress, Says Ekweremadu / Mile 12 Clash: A Nigerian Problem Or An Hausa Vs Yoruba Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem by muzzafar(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Nigerians have been suffering since 1960 from an avoidable sin of HYPOCRISY
If you are asked to name the problems of Nigeria.
Although corruption,tribalism&nepotism will make the headlines the worst one of them all is...

HYPOCRISY.
If you want change to begin with you, stop the hypocrisy and tell yourself the truth.
We are not one in this country we are up to 3 countries or even more amalgamated with...

FORCE
by a wicked British slave owner(Lord Lugard) and that is why our problem countinues and will never stop. So tell yourself the truth.

Stop lying to yourselves dear Nigerians damn the hypocrisy before it consumes you even your President Buhari said it himself on quote "Nigeria is a failed state' and that is a start since we heard this truth from a respected leader the question is 'what shall we do for a failed state like Nigeria that we have not done?'

We must start a rotational government where each geopolitical zone will have the opportunity to rule for 4 years after which it will be made constitutional for only another person from the same zone will be able to challenge the incumbent with an election after 4 years and once the 8 years is exhausted a different geopolitical zone will be handed over to govern.

For eg
GEJ was from the south south and after his 4 year tenure he will either be challenged in election by another politician from the same south south or allowed to rule unchallenged for another 4 years after which it is mandated to hand over power to the south east,south west or the north central,etc as the case may be .
This will solve the problem of marginalisation and will give all Nigerians a sense of belonging.
Re: The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem by donlino9: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2015
crappy article , as usual I am not surprised
Re: The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2015
The problem of Nigeria is much more than that. I would have said true federalism and autonomy of the states like the USA do, however the different local govt areas within the state will also struggle for power and autonomy and new state creation. So Nigeria's problem is a fundamental human problem: greed and selfishness!
Re: The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem by muzzafar(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
vfactor:
The problem of Nigeria is much more than that!
if rotation of power cant solve it let us divide then. How long shall we continue like this?
Re: The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem by muzzafar(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
donlino9:
crappy article , as usual I am not surprised
i am curious. Do you know me before?
Re: The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2015
muzzafar:
if rotation of power cant solve it let us divide then. How long shall we continue like this?

U think dividing will solve it?? Hehehehe..... I laugh in ogoni! Let's take a state like rivers state. Let's say the south south become a country of their own, u know how many ethnic nationalities in river state that would want states of their own. Then comes the issue of resource control. A local government will want to own it's resources and determine how it should be used. Like I said earlier, the problem is greed and selfishness. America is more diversed and bigger than Nigeria yet they managed to pull through together. Meanwhile other countries Libya and Egypt whose citizen have a common origin are in turmoil.

So its not about diversification or not. Its about greed and selfishness!
Re: The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem by muzzafar(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2015
vfactor:

Its about greed and selfishness!
that is the problem of humanity in general.
Re: The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem by MBAOkwy(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Nation-major regions-geopolitical zones-states-local govermens-towns-ward-------family d trend continues, it is in the nature of a poorly cultured and faintly grommed sapien to see selfishness in d affairs of many things expecially when it comes to who leads. Non tasty wine in a good calabash. Change not the calabash(electoral system)
Re: The Only Solution To Nigerian Problem by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
muzzafar:
that is the problem of humanity in general.

I mentioned that!

(1) (Reply)

Dogara And His Loyalist Plan To Defect To PDP- Femi Gbajabiamila / Mayweather Stripped Of Title He Won In Pacquiao Fight / Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.