Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Airtel Revenge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Revenge (3611 Views)

Mtn I Must Revenge O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Revenge by akasueba(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Good morning my people, kudos to our Gurus for the airtel 2500 call card tweak they gave us yesterday, but as am speaking right now, waking up this morning i find out that the Credit am suppose to use for 1month has been wiped off i got nothing anymore,
is that thesame with you over there please help ooo
Re: Airtel Revenge by acenazt: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2015
You call dem wiping out their credit revenge?? Just wait till dey seek Vengeful advice from their big brother Mtn u will know revenge.

6 Likes

Re: Airtel Revenge by Blackchampion(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Gbege bros, same here ooo
Re: Airtel Revenge by segzybeez(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
na so we c am o
Re: Airtel Revenge by solodox(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2015
thats not vengance jor! my advice to you and everybody that used the tweak! when you wanna load up on airtime, buy amounts you wont mind losing just incase they decide to pull an mtn on you!

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Revenge by gonzales38: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2015
To save money when you buy airtime,
send an email to resourceswisdom@yahoo.com and
I will send you the link to download the app for FREE

Some people are selling the app for 10k

Offer for limited period only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Revenge by Skain(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Na so me sef see am oo dem don collect their money and mb back
Re: Airtel Revenge by Neduzze5(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Lolz.... Quite unfortunate that I didn't even use the 5GB once! angry
Re: Airtel Revenge by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Omere gi vooom na anya.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Revenge by Donlino(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Chaii!!!
Re: Airtel Revenge by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2015
2GB of data gone… anyway, at least I flexed 3GB.. lol
Re: Airtel Revenge by powerfulsettingz: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2015
styles71:
3Gig u say? Share me the link na
Re: Airtel Revenge by kene05(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Lol, mine is intact o, i guess na greediness cast una i dey manage my sms, call and data na just 2500 worth of airtime wey dem dey charge 15k/s to all network, supplementing d 250mb with my glo 3gb for 1k den d sms i dunno if na unlimited sef
Lesson learnt greed is nt gud
Re: Airtel Revenge by Youngpo413: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Assuming its only mb,they wouldn't have bothered,they don't joke with airtime
Re: Airtel Revenge by Donlino(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2015
kene05:
Lol, mine is intact o, i guess na greediness cast una i dey manage my sms, call and data na just 2500 worth of airtime wey dem dey charge 15k/s to all network, supplementing d 250mb with my glo 3gb for 1k den d sms i dunno if na unlimited sef
Lesson learnt greed is nt gud

Story.. .na turn by turn... in about an hours time them go wipe your sim lol
Re: Airtel Revenge by samsard(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2015
One day this networks will be unable to make profits because of all this cheats. Haba, its too much na, they are running a legitimate business that employs people.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Revenge by Donlino(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
Assuming its only mb,they wouldn't have bothered,they don't joke with airtime

Exactly.... na the minutes spoil am
Re: Airtel Revenge by Donlino(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015
samsard:
One day this networks will be unable to make profits because of all this cheats. Haba, its too much na, they are running a legitimate business that employs people.

....and they're ripping us off....MTN unlimited bundle in Zambia cost 5k naira per month.... but here we don't even have unlimited bundle sef... until 1gb is sold at 100naira with one month validity, cheats will continue to come out... them never know where them enter.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Revenge by samsard(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Donlino:

....and they're ripping us off....MTN unlimited bundle in Zambia cost 5k naira per month.... but here we don't even have unlimited bundle sef... until 1gb is sold at 100naira with one month validity, cheats will continue to come out... them never know where them enter.
But the cost of running their business in Nigeria must be significantly higher especially considering they run on diesel almost all through.
Re: Airtel Revenge by Warlord3000(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Laughing in swahili cheesy
Re: Airtel Revenge by Donlino(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2015
samsard:
But the cost of running their business in Nigeria must be significantly higher especially considering they run on diesel almost all through.

Yeah right.... they make enough money to cover all that
Re: Airtel Revenge by emamos: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
akasueba:
Good morning my people, kudos to our Gurus for the airtel 2500 call card tweak they gave us yesterday, but as am speaking right now, waking up this morning i find out that the Credit am suppose to use for 1month has been wiped off i got nothing anymore,
is that thesame with you over there please help ooo
.help you on what? I would advice you lodge ur complaint at nearest police station

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Revenge by luthorcorp: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Donlino:

Yeah right.... they make enough money to cover all that
even thrice enough to cover any damn cost they incure....
Re: Airtel Revenge by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2015
grin heartell
Re: Airtel Revenge by ysd01(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmm, so u want to kip the awoof forever? even me na the same thing.
Re: Airtel Revenge by toideve(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
samsard:

You can say this because you didn't get the cheat.
Re: Airtel Revenge by akasueba(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
toideve:

You can say this because you didn't get the cheat.
don't mind him joor
Re: Airtel Revenge by funstufz: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Anybody with Airtel Simple Server and the codes for subscription.......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Airtel Revenge by tanichris(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
funny cha.. at least I used 80mb out of 1gb data I got & made close too 9minutes phone call. got up this morning with a list of numbers too call, the rest is history
I'm glad they didn't remove my operamini bundle.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Revenge by solodox(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
styles71:

badt guy p!
Re: Airtel Revenge by anisaahmed: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
ayya
Re: Airtel Revenge by anisaahmed: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mind you, Ambassador Wali is an experienced public servant, his cv speaks for himself

Ambassador (Dr) Mohammad Ahmad Wali hails from Sanyinna,Tambuwal Local Government Area of Sokoto State. He was born in 1956
He attended Sanyinna Town Primary School, Sheikh Abubakar Mahmud Gummi Memorial College, Sokoto before he proceeded to Bayero University Kano, under the Sokoto State Government Scholarship, where he obtained a B.Sc Degree in Political Science (Second Class Upper) in 1980.
He did his National Service at Igbonnibi High School, Ila-Orangun, Ila Local Government of Old Oyo State, now in Osun State, where he taught, Government, English and Islamic Studies.
Two years later, in 1983, he obtained a Federal Government Scholarship to study Public Administration at the University of Liverpool, Uk. Furthermore, in 1987 he obtained a Commonwealth Scholarship to study Government at doctoral level at University of Essex, Uk, graduating in 1990, with PhD in Government. Moreover, in 1993, he obtained a Diploma in Arabic from Islamic University of Madina, Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Wali started his career as a school teacher at Saida Primary School, in Sanyinna District. After his graduation and NYSC, he took up appointment with the Sokoto State Government in 1981 as Assistant Administrative Officer, rising to hold various positions in the State Civil Service, including Government Printer, Executive Secretary, Pilgrims Welfare Agency; Principal, College of Arts and Science (now Sokoto Polytechnic); Permanent Secretary, serving in various departments of Government, calumniating in his appointment as Ag Secretary to Sokoto State Government and Head of the Civil Service in 1996.
In 1997, Ambassador Wali was appointed as Director General of African Centre for Development (CAFRAD), based in Tangier, Morocco, by the Governing Board of the Centre, which comprises Ministers of Public Service/Head of Civil Service of Member States (Arabophone, Anglophone, Francophone, and Lethophone). Nigeria is represented by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation. The annual celebration of the 23 June Civil Service Day was initiated by CAFRAD and Ambassador Wali had done much to publicise it in Africa. He also contributed significantly in the production of the Charter for Public Service in Africa.
Before the completion of his tenure as DG of CAFRAD, Ambassador Wali was appointed in 2000 as Nigeria’s Ambassador to Argentina, with Concurrent accreditation to Chile, Peru and Uruguay.
After his return home, Ambassador Wali was appointed as CEO of Development Strategies International (DSI), a private company promoting, investment drive, good governance and ICT development. He has encouraged Argentine investors to Nigeria to provide support in the area of animal husbandry. DSI constructed the first website of the Office of the Head of Service in 2006, first website of the Police Service Commission, among others. In the area of good governance, Ambassador Wali has made several presentations at the Public Service Institute of Nigeria.
In 2006, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto appointed Dr Wali as Reader (Associate Professor) to the Department of Political Science, where he lectured political science until his appointment as National Commissioner of INEC in August 2010
At INEC, Ambassador Wali supervises INEC Offices in Jigawa, Kano and Katsina, and he belongs to various committees of the Commission and heads the Tenders Board.
Ambassador Wali has visited most of the countries of Africa, Europe and Americas and few of Asia.
Ambassador Wali is married and has children and grand children.
SOME PRESENTATIONS
▪ Citizenship and Electoral Reforms in Africa
A paper delivered at Africa-Berlin International Conference (ABIC) Berlin, Media Team IT Education Centre (MTTT) and Humboldt University (HU), August 24-30, 2013 by Lai Olurode and Amb (Dr) Mohammad Ahamad Wali, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Zambezi Crescent, Maitama District, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
▪ Policy Development & Implementation
Series of Lectures presented to Grade Level 14 – 16 Officers of the Federal Civil Service, at The Public Service Institute of Nigeria, 2010.
▪ Review of Curricular
Participated in the DRM Associates Review of Curricular of The Public Service Institute of Nigeria, 2009.
▪ Reform of The Nigerian Public Service: A Proposal For An Evaluation Of Priorities, Methodologies, Achievements, And Way Forward
Working with A D Yahaya, M J Balogun, Sheikh A Abdullahi and Alex Gboyega on a proposal for Evaluation of Priorities, Methodologies, Achievement and Way Forward for the Nigeria Public Service 2008.
▪ The Charter for Public Service in Africa: the Context, Content & Implementation
Presented at a National Workshop on Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism in Government jointly sponsored by the Government of the Gambia/MDI and the Commonwealth Office (Governance & Institutional Development Division) 17th to 20th July 2006, Banjul, The Gambia.
▪ Ethical Dilemmas: Cultural Dimension
Presented at a National Workshop on Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism in Government jointly sponsored by the Government of the Gambia/MDI and the Commonwealth Office (Governance & Institutional Development Division) 17th to 20th July 2006, Banjul, The Gambia.
▪ Internet Age & Education in Nigeria
Presented at the 2006-2008 Orientation Exercise Organized by the Nigerian Technical Aide Corps in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, Monday 6th March 2006.
▪ Consolidating Democracy in Nigeria
Presented on Democracy Day, 29th May 2003, organized by the Association of Nigerians in Argentina and Riverplate Region, at the Social Science Foundation, Buenos Aires.
▪ Introducing NEPAD
Presented at A SEMINAR ON Africa ORGANIZED BY the Committee of African Affairs, Arab countries and the Middle East of THE ARGENTINE COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA 2002.
▪ Democratization & Investment Climate in Sub-Saharan Africa
Presented at A SEMINAR ON Africa: Viability and challenges, ORGANIZED BY the Committee of African Affairs, Arab countries and the Middle East of THE ARGENTINE COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA ON 26TH OCTOBER 2000.
▪ Administrative Reforms in Africa
Comment on: How African Citizens Perceive the Role of Public Administration and their Assessment of the Quality of Services being Rendered by Public Services: Cases of Benin, Cote d'lvoire, Gabon and Senegal By OFPA and IIAS (Prepared for Presentation at the IIAS Conference in Paris 1997).
PUBLISHED BOOKS:
▪ The Dynamics of Policy Implementation in Nigeria:
A Case of Sokoto State 2010
▪ Islam and Governance in Nigeria (edited) 2010
▪ Management of Pilgrimage Operations in Africa (Edited) CAFRAD Publication: Studies & Documents Publication, No. 10, Vol.1,1999

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Gifs/pictures Thread(season 1)updated!!!! / Iphone 9 Review,specifications And Price / Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.