Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Annuity(confusing Question) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Annuity(confusing Question) (516 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annuity(confusing Question) by sharpshooter: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2015
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE ASSIST TO SOLVE THIS FINANACE...... NOT BY PLAY!! I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE

OLEKU Ltd has just purchase a machine at a cost of 7.5m, the effective life of the machine is estimated to 5yr.

A sinking is to be created for repalcing the machine by new model at the end of his life span.Machine price is assume to increase inline with inflation rate, the annual inflation rate assumed to 14%.Find the amount that should be set aside every yr at of profit for sinking funds.If it accummulate at 25% interest rate per annual.

pls show working very important.
Re: Annuity(confusing Question) by sharpshooter: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2015
WAITING FOR RESPOND
Re: Annuity(confusing Question) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2015
I would take the depreciation rate as the inflation rate,to find the salvage value,then use the sinking method of depreciation to solve.
Re: Annuity(confusing Question) by sharpshooter: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2015
pls tell me more...how can apply that?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Pcm's Who Choose Lagos As Their First Choice Let Hook Up! / Enugu B15....lets Meet.... / 4rm Calabar To Sokoto Is How Much!help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.