Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Pop Musicians And The New Trend Of White Girls In Their Videos. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Pop Musicians And The New Trend Of White Girls In Their Videos. (1261 Views)

Nigerian Artistes And The Trend Of Shooting Their Videos Overseas! / Reason Why Many Nigerian Artistes Shoot Their Videos In SA. / Lets Demand For Artist To Shoot Their Videos In 9ja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pop Musicians And The New Trend Of White Girls In Their Videos. by ilaugh1: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2009
Can anyone kindly explain to me this new craze with Nigerian musicians? Do they think using white girls in their video will sell the video better or is it still the same issue of re colonisation going on worldwide? Make una see me see totori o.
Re: Nigerian Pop Musicians And The New Trend Of White Girls In Their Videos. by pureminded: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2009
I ffink it makes the video looks international standard, basically they all want to sell internationally,
Re: Nigerian Pop Musicians And The New Trend Of White Girls In Their Videos. by asha80(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2009
Inferiority complex!
Re: Nigerian Pop Musicians And The New Trend Of White Girls In Their Videos. by pureminded: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2009
asha 80:

Inferiority complex!
As in what ? u mean they want it to catch their audience ?
Re: Nigerian Pop Musicians And The New Trend Of White Girls In Their Videos. by pureminded: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2009
abi no be so
Re: Nigerian Pop Musicians And The New Trend Of White Girls In Their Videos. by rapjunkie(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2009
asha 80:

Inferiority complex!

I dont understand it myself. Do u really think international audiences will like a song because there are white girls in the vid?

Of course its a complex!! Personally, as soon as I see these stupid vids i switch off.

SHAMEFUL!!!

Slave mentality still hard at work!!
Re: Nigerian Pop Musicians And The New Trend Of White Girls In Their Videos. by ida4real(f): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2009
don't mind them, some of he girls still look hungry and unprofessional so kini big deal?! wink

(1) (Reply)

Rasqie-malaika / 10 Most Anticipated Debut Albums Of 2010 / Jesse Jagz Is Number 9 On Billboard Next Big Sound Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.