Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

VP Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa State Today Ahead Of Visit To IDP's Camps. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa State Today Ahead Of Visit To IDP's Camps. Photos (996 Views)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa State Today Ahead Of Visit To IDP's Camps. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Vice president -Prof. Yemi Osinbajo on the instructions of President Muhammadu. Buhari has just arrived in Adamawa state to visit (IDP) Internally Displaced Persons camps. The vice president was warmly welcomed in the state capital -Yola by the governor -Jibrilla Bindow and other state officials.

The vice president will round up his visit this Thursday, when he visits Kaduna, the Kaduna State capital.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/boko-haram-insurgency-vp-osinbajo_2.html

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa State Today Ahead Of Visit To IDP's Camps. Photos by INTROVERT(f): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
He can't attend defence meetings but sent to war zones to take pics.

I hope after all these touring he would have requisite knowledge to seat with GMB and the defence chiefs and end this menace called BH.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa State Today Ahead Of Visit To IDP's Camps. Photos by adedayourt(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa State Today Ahead Of Visit To IDP's Camps. Photos by ELTON123(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2015
I just de observe cool
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa State Today Ahead Of Visit To IDP's Camps. Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
This commissioner should go back because BH will attack today innocent citizens who don't have hundreds of soilders to protect him.

A presidency of photo shoots

Keeping up with the Buharis
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa State Today Ahead Of Visit To IDP's Camps. Photos by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2015
This person above me is as clueless as her Otuoke heroundecided
What a whole then President Jonathan, couldnt do until some few weeks to election, a "Vice-President"is doing it yet these pained TANoids like this one above me is crying like babyundecided

Z.R
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa State Today Ahead Of Visit To IDP's Camps. Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
My honorable VP.God bless u sir.

my.notjustok.com/track/22684/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Pandemonium As Thugs Disrupt Protest Against Aregbesola / 2019 Will Igbos Vote For Pdp If A Northerner Becomes Pdp Presidential Candidate? / “buhari Is A Man Of Integrity” And 5 Other Things Obama Said Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.