Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage (24982 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by amanze15(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Loneliness cry kills faster than ebola

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by natasha: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
rem he threw her out with the children first. a wife is not to be tossed out like trash and then u expect her to come running back when you snap your fingers.

and to those blaming the woman, HE brought this on himself.
HE threw his children out knowing fully well that their academics would be affected.
He threw out his wife ( i am sure not without some beating) so please before you start talking, look at the bigger picture.

NOBODY (Man or woman) would want to be where they are tolerated rather than celebrated.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Masculity(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Always think before you do.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by UncleJudax(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Georgekyrian:
The woman will come his burial with another man, smh
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by helphelp: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chei
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Georgekyrian:
The woman will come his burial with another man, smh
all in vein...
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by trapQ: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
why did he throw her away in the first instance. you can't dump someone and go back whenever you want to. human beings are not toilet papers. he was playing macho man when he was a weakling....R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by vague: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
bit.ch have succeeded in making those kids fatherless

Let's see if her parents who never gave her the approval to return to her matrimonial home would sponsor those poor kids in school

And for the nigg.a who killed himself
Fvck you, you weren't man enough angry
if these are the kind of idioots Nigerian women labour to bring into this world. Its about time they start taking contraceptives seriously.

What ever sorry goat of a man that raised you told you its sensible to throw your wife out of the house in the middle of the night where any rapist or armed robber can have with her?

Or is that what your mother has been? A pathetic useless human being if she doesnt have a husband?

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by calculator123(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
lipsrsealed THE MAN DIED A SHAMEFUL DEATH...

Last time I checked? there were over 4 BILLION women on earth! why not re-marry, rather than commitng suicide
nt wen ur kids are wif her
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by DrGroove(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Characteristics of a poor man.
I didn't have to open the thread before I knew dude was poor!
No man with money commits suicide cos of being deserted by a woman.
Rich man throws wife out,she goes back to beg.if she doesnt,e would quickly remarry n start having new kids!!

E no go better for poverty!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by buchilino(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
aint dat a bitch?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by 9jatatafo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why did the man threw his wife and kids out when he knew he don't have the liver to bear the consequences? For the dead man that killed himself, he is a punk for taking his own life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by 9jatatafo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why did the man threw his wife and kids out when he knew he don't have the liver to bear the consequences? For the dead man that killed himself, he is a punk for taking his own life. And for the wife, after collecting all the money the husband sent, she refused coming back. When her parents start treating her like shit, her eyes will clear like crystal.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nonsense sad
He should go and face his Maker for behaving foolishly embarassed
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Islie: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
DrGroove:
Characteristics of a poor man.
I didn't have to open the thread before I knew dude was poor!
No man with money commits suicide cos of being deserted by a woman.
He would quickly remarry n start having new kids!!

E no go better for poverty!

Who tells you its only poor man that commits suicide

Don't you think the man was undergoing a state of depression and being wealthy or not doesn't spare one from depression

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by seangy4konji: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
2 bad...there is more to life.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
bit.ch have succeeded in making those kids fatherless

Let's see if her parents who never gave her the approval to return to her matrimonial home would sponsor those poor kids in school

And for the nigg.a who killed himself
Fvck you, you weren't man enough angry
seriously? You are going to blame her?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by gabriel74: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sad news all the time
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Islie: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Also speaking, the deceased’s landlord, said he once told him that he was more worried about their children’s education, especially as they were not in school since they relocated.

He should have thought of this before sending the kids away with his wife.......

The wife self get am for body after the guy has pleaded with you to come back

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lesson learnt: You do not treat people like yo-yos. If you do, one day you will throw them out, and that would be it; they will never return to you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by DrGroove(f): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Islie:

Who tells you its only poor man that commits suicide

Don't you think the man was undergoing a state of depression and being wealthy or not doesn't spare one from depression
commit suicide cos of A. WOMAN? First grade poverty
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by natedalo: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Possible medical scenario, he is bipolar and drove out his wife in a state of hypomania. Realized his mistake and sank into depression leading to sucide.
Not saying he was mentally ill as a doctor would have to diagnoise that but suggesting a possible reason for the sucide.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nuella222(f): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
D dead ar gone 4ever, so y shld I comment when the person who need 2 read it is dead already. I shl hv given him d much he can chew dis evening. Anyway let me reserve my comment until d judgement day.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by ijustdey: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
as she had informed him that her parents did not give their approval for her return,’’ the source said.

parents being controlling their children families right from 18BC
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
NIGERIA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry
NOW SHE HAS SUCCESSFULLY KILLED THE MAN,

NIGERIA WOMEN ARE LIKE BLACK WIDOW SPIDER WHO ALWAYS KILL THERE HUSBAND

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by DrGroove(f): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
lipsrsealed THE MAN DIED A SHAMEFUL DEATH...

Last time I checked? there were over 4 BILLION women on earth! why not re-marry, rather than commitng suicide
Dont mind them.thats what the easily brag.when reality sets in,they commit suicide.Fooooolls
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
DrGroove:

commit suicide cos of A. WOMAN? First grade poverty
Buhahaha, these might be the fakest female monicker on nairaland. I have read your posts and please do us women a favour and remove the ( f ). Thanks.
Fake, Faker, Fakest!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by hensben(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
ijustdey:

what made him throw her away in the first instance

he would have stop this from happening by not throwing her away in the first instance
How old are you?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
NIGERIA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry

NOW SHE HAS SUCCESSFULLY KILLED THE MAN,

NIGERIA WOMEN ARE LIKE BLACK WIDOW SPIDER WHO ALWAYS KILL THERE HUSBAND
Naaaaa bro, the scumbag killed himself, he can't eat his cake and have it.

Taking the easy way out, coward!!! Maybe the wife is the breadwinner and he can't survive alone.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by weyreypey: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fernandowski:
Ntin can make me take my life

Ntin I said
gbabee

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
williams368:
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide.

And I will rather commit suicide than kill masef
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by cococandy(f): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't pity him.
Naija men and throwing their wives out as if she's tenant and not a co-owner of the home.
Mtchew

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi / How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable / Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.