Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

FRSC And Tanker Owners Meet In Abuja, Peg Speed Limit At 60km/hr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC And Tanker Owners Meet In Abuja, Peg Speed Limit At 60km/hr (572 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / I’m Not Square Peg In Round Hole – Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC And Tanker Owners Meet In Abuja, Peg Speed Limit At 60km/hr by ceo247frolic(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Here are official photos from the meeting between Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) and stakeholders in the tankers owners and drivers held in Abuja on Wednesday...

The Petroleum tanker drivers’ made decision during the stakeholders meeting to peg the maximum speed limit for their trucks at 60km/hr.

They noted that the development was as a result of the death of at least 10 students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University and other recent crashes involving petroleum tankers and trailers.

The FRSC and NUPENG also threatened to restrain movement of the tanker drivers without the speed limiters or reflective tapes from September 1, 2015.

http://www..net/2015/07/frsc-and-tanker-owners-meet-in-abuja.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: FRSC And Tanker Owners Meet In Abuja, Peg Speed Limit At 60km/hr by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
I will prefer if they restrict trucks to moving at night inner city roads

1 Like

Re: FRSC And Tanker Owners Meet In Abuja, Peg Speed Limit At 60km/hr by seedgreen(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Following
Re: FRSC And Tanker Owners Meet In Abuja, Peg Speed Limit At 60km/hr by horlabiyi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good. I hope the drivers are ready to obey
Re: FRSC And Tanker Owners Meet In Abuja, Peg Speed Limit At 60km/hr by Rich4god(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Story... Wch of d drivers go gree drive their truck at 60km/h....
Re: FRSC And Tanker Owners Meet In Abuja, Peg Speed Limit At 60km/hr by drnoel: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
horlabiyi:
Good. I hope the drivers are ready to obey

How many of those u saw in that picture have driven a petrol tanker in their lives?

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of Buhari's Appointment Thus Far / See How Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Was Welcomed In The United States Of America / Please Buhari Appoint Minister's Before US Disgraces You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.