Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying (2260 Views)

My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Officialcart3rG(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why do most muslim girls have the mentality that they can never marry a christian guy, but i believe it rubbish !!
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ehm. Because it's not allowed in the religion...

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
Why do most muslim girls have the mentality that they can never marry a christian guy, but i believe it rubbish !!

your belief is inconsequential abi you want them to be killed. even denouncing their religion carries death penalty according to sharia which a part of the Nigerian silly constitution anyway

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by MosakuAW(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
You can't marry them, but u can sure freak them lol
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
YourMain:
Ehm. Because it's not allowed in the religion...
I dated a muslim chick during my NYSC. I must confess those chicks are hot. It seems the hijab gives them an extra sweetness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
tosag:
I dated a muslim chick during my NYSC. I must confess those chicks are hot. It seems the hijab gives them an extra sweetness.

Lol that's awesome cheesy. Mhm I would think the hijab would make them less attractive but lol obviously not
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
i like muslims girls than christians girls.
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by tpiander: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Officialcart3rG:

Liar.
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Rilwayne001: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Officialcart3rG:

Lol.

Be like say your girlfriend is giving you tough time.

You sef, go look for a Jehova witness sister nah grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by tpiander: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Omo ale lon fowo osi juwe ile baba e.
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Officialcart3rG(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

Be like say your girlfriend is giving you tough time.

You sef, go look for a Jehova witness sister nah grin
come give me one now
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Rilwayne001: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
come give me one now
Do you have enough money?
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
YourMain:

Lol that's awesome cheesy. Mhm I would think the hijab would make them less attractive but lol obviously not
If u see what dey hide inside dat hijab, ask of al-hikma babes in ilorin, kwara state.
Dose hijabians, can #blow(straff) a full grown strong man to #paradise

*Dey don't wear anytin inside, dey re proudly team #quickie
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Do you have enough money?
money no be problem G, we fit rob together
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

If u see what dey hide inside dat hijab, ask of al-hikma babes in ilorin, kwara state.

Hahahahahahahah oh wow. You seem to be talking from experience Ehn..

I don't think those girls are proper Muslims tho...
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Jorussia(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
You don't have right to question the refusal of Muslim girls to marry Christian girls,its their religion. As for me,i can't imagine my self wooing a Muslim girl not to talk of marrying her.I don't joke with my Christian faith at all.
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Fulaboy(m): 1:45am On Jul 03, 2015
YourMain:

Just don't mind that guy undecided one girls is in that same school and she's not a quicky girl and I've many friends there ranging from classmates to area boys
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Rilwayne001: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Dose hijabians, can #blow(straff) a full grown strong man to #paradise*Dey don't wear anytin inside, dey re proudly team #quickie
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin this oremu guy don craze walahi.
I'm not suprised that you also believe those fairytales over there. But wait oo, are you talking from experience? ?
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
Just don't mind that guy undecided one girls is in that same school and she's not a quicky girl and I've many friends there ranging from classmates to area boys

Hehe I love him he's hilarious. I'm sure there's different types of girls. Maybe some of them do .
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Demmzy15(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

E b like say na chilled camel piss dey worry you! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Rilwayne001: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

E b like say na chilled camel piss dey worry you! grin grin

He is high on chilled camel piss grin grin LWTMB. The guy na serious case.

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin this oremu guy don craze walahi.
I'm not suprised that you also believe those fairytales over there. But wait oo, are you talking from experience? ?
Bro
Its not a fairy tale, I stayed in ilorin for 4 good years, go to princess along pipeline road and see what am talking abt.
Am not making dis up, its a well known fact, had frnds dat finished from al-hikma, and dey will testify to what am saying.
#shalom cum salaam
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Rilwayne001: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Bro
Its not a fairy tale, I stayed in ilorin for 4 good years, go to princess along pipeline road and see what am talking abt.
Am not making dis up, its a well known fact, had frnds dat finished from al-hikma, and dey will testify to what am saying.
#shalom cum salaam

Well, I have stayed in Iloring for good 3years as well, even though I don't go about pokenosing at what doesn't concern me; I still found this hard to believe. I have heard talk about it though, YES, I am not hearing it for the first time, but I don't always believe heresay accounts.
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Rilwayne001: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Bro
#shalom cum salaam

Well, I have stayed in Iloring for good 3years as well, even though I don't go about pokenosing at what doesn't concern me; I still found this hard to believe. I have heard people talk about it though, YES, I am not hearing it for the first time from you, but I don't always believe heresay accounts.

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2015
YourMain:

Am not saying all of dem re bad, my best female frnd back den in skool was an hijabian sister I respect and love so much. Shez descent and cool, in as much as dey re bad, we still got 9ice and sweet ones.
#shalom cum salaam
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by johnydon22(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2015
tosag:
Have dated one in my uncle's neighbourhood in lagos too. . . she's extremely pretty and a rich background too, i think her fashion style and beautiful pink and white small hijab styles with a little touch of lip gloss attracted me to her in the first place. . she's super lovely, wish i could marry her tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Am not saying all of dem re bad, my best female frnd back den in skool was an hijabian sister I respect and love so much. Shez descent and cool, in as much as dey re bad, we still got 9ice and sweet ones.
#shalom cum salaam

Lol that is great. Good for her... and you. Does she know you hate the religion ?

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Fulaboy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
YourMain:

Hehe I love him he's hilarious. I'm sure there's different types of girls. Maybe some of them do .
Oh well I will just have to let you know the school is an islamic uni and their are badoos if I must admit but what I'm trying to tell you is don't take that guy serious smiley he will mislead you
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
YourMain:

Lol that is great. Good for her... and you. Does she know you hate the religion ?
In d real world I careless abt islam, I don't argue or say anytin bad abt it. Its just dat dis is a faceless forum, made more of muslim frnds dan christians in ma skool days. And as for her, she never for once conceived such tort datz becos am not what u tink I am, am opposite of what I do on NL in d real world.
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

In d real world I careless abt islam, I don't argue or say anytin bad abt it. Its just dat dis is a faceless forum, made more of muslim frnds dan christians in ma skool days. And as for her, she never for once conceived such tort datz becos am not what u tink I am, am opposite of what I do on NL in d real world.

Isn't it hard having two personas? So that must mean you don't hate Muslims as much as you claim . Awwh
Re: The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
Oh well I will just have to let you know the school is an islamic uni and their are badoos if I must admit but what I'm trying to tell you is don't take that guy serious smiley he will mislead you

Haha no worries I won't. I'm sure they're serious Muslims there too. smiley thank you tho kiss .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Prison Service, Borstal Training Institution / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland / Osun State As A Whole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.