Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (50323 Views)

Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by nkemdi89(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
smurfy:

Forced resignation you mean.
Yes
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by khaylee(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:

Stop talking rubbish, you petty minded loudmouth. . If you want buhari to be a president only for those who voted for him, then hurry and create a republic only for buhari followers. It is that simple. As long as he insists on being the president of the whole Niigeria, he is constitutional bound to act accordinly.

Mr Constitution Lawyer, please what part of the constitution has he broken by this appointment?
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by 3kay945(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Inasmuch the dude is qualified to head the Secret service, no problem in his appointment.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari is a product of the Nigerian environment. He didn't drop from the sky. How many of us southerners here would appoint an Hausa man as their DG of the SSS if we were president? In fact if you were that 'detribalized' you wouldn't make it to the presidency at all, as no interests would back you. Buhari is there for a reason and that is to return the north to power. Just like Jonathan's was to return the south to power. What he does with the power is really what should concern us at this point. It was always going to be a northern administration in character. Don't kid yourselves. A vote for Buhari was a vote for northern rule.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by vanunu: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
dorofresh:
If anything, history is there to teach us very vital lessons.

I hope Buhari has learnt his lessons having ruled Nigeria before.

The lopsided nature of his appointments so far calls for serious concern. I hope he will not prove those that have kept insisting he is a tribal warlord right?

This man shd tread carefully before his government spirals out of control. Nigerians do not joke with issues of ethnicity and religion. Those clamoring otherwise are either direct or indirect beneficiaries or are being plain hypocritical.

Those saying we shd wait for ministerial appointments are expressing warped logic, as those appointments are statutorily bound to reflect federal character.

It is in appointments such as these, that we can judge who this man really is. A word they say is enough for the wise....

SHALOM

From the smell of mess you know the taste of shiit.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good riddance! Ekpeyong laid by and allowed the DSS under his watch to become a pawn in the hands of thoroughly conscienceless politicians who couldn't careless what became of a sensitive security apparatus such as the DSS when politicised. I recall how flustered, embarrassed and ashamed to be a Nigerian I was when exiting Osogbo i saw DSS operatives (male and female) on the streets and in balaclavas in an apparent show of force designed to intimidate voters. They were involved in worse and most unprofessional conduct elsewhere during the elections. It was a very low period for our intelillegence services - Ekpeyong lacked the liver to say No to the politicians while Jonathan, as usual, was barely sobre enough to save the organisation from the resultant bastardisation of its image.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
ifeanyija:
North again
asineh...the thing is becoming obvious o
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hold Tinubu and Amechi responsible.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by tsdarkside(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
hamilton62:

I will... but you must die just as i will which makes it inevitable.... thank God you know there is death, so i hope you are preparing because after death comes judgement... justify all your actions here on earth by all you do my beloved brother...
I pray also good will grace you with his presence to reveal the things to come....
Shalom

THUNDA FIRE YOU.....DONT LET ME SEND THUNDER TO WERE YOU LIVE,TO FIRE YOU!!!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
One Nigeria my foot. You have to be a big fool to believe in one Nigeria.

O Lord hear our cry and restore Biafra. Amen.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by hangzhouro(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=Largas post=35405070] government of the north, for the north, by the north.

this dullard called president buhari is tribalized.[/quote

Nigerians were right after all when they said buhari is an ethnic bigot.

BTW buddy I am suing you for plagiarism because you just copied my quote. anyway have fun with it i forgive u
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by owofizzy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
D dullard of daura is dull now so tinubu we cry after d ministerial list is out. I can't laugh o
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by justjify(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecidedFear North my people, change is hia
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by GreatEngineer(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
The change is right here with us, enjoy while it last.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bashydemy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:

When was GEJ appointing southerners everywhere? Were northerners not given fair representation under GEJ?
Relax this are just normal appointment, Southerners will be appointed in due time ok... and mind you all the appointment of PMB so far was fabulous, So you expect him to appoint someone from SS/SE and GEJ kinmen to head the SSS? Is Ita Ekpenyong from the North or South West? The last time i check Ita Ekpenyong is from Cross River State.. and that's South South.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by TheMaleBoss(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
ifeanyija:
North again

Someone is appointed and the FIRST thing you worry about is where he or she is from. Then you accuse others of tribalism.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bashydemy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
yorke1:
It is confirmed and as usual to be replaced by a Northern and a Muslim. Daura Dalllard no get sense na. Ain't going to be surprised when the replacement name comes out. Baba go slow is known for bigotry.
You are very stupid, GEJ was swear in as acting President in 2010 and he appoint Ita Ekpeyong from Cross River States a Christian and from his region did anyone cry fowl? try to adapt with the new Government and stop calling my Amiable president names..
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bashydemy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Splashme:

When did GEJ do that?
Incase you forgot

GEJ (President).........................South

Sambo (V/President).................North

David Mark (Sen President).....................North

Tambuwal (Speaker)...........................North

Chief Justice....................................North

President Court of Appeal................North
We are talking about the Director of SSS here and GEJ appoint Ita Ekpeyong who is from South South remember..
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bashydemy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Autolord:
Buhari is destroying the unity Jonathan built

Remeber jonathan-visisted emirs, engaged many projects in the north plus many northern appointments etc.

Buhari is appointing only northerners, visiting only northern states, Niger&chad-extension of north, removing all benefits from the south, even the Yorubas are not benefiting

Remember the president of sudan was arrested in the South Africa for war against humanity and almost extradited, when ICC finish their investigation on the 2011 election buhari will eventually be arrested even as a sitting president and extradited

NASS Impeach this as.sho.le before he divides Nigeria

You just shut up and stop being sentimental for once, Hoe many appointment had PMB made so far? just 7 i think, PMB has so far appoint those that will work close with him base on security, Media economy etc and you wont him to appoint those that will ruin and destabilize is Government? GEJ appoint Ita Ekpeyong nobody sees anything in that abi.... PMB will always appoint those that will get his back and stay with him incase... With this appoint let see how NASS will be able to treaten PMB if he wont direct the SSS director to with their securities hahaha samething GEJ do to Tambuwal and also use the same SSS under Ita Ekpeyong to attack APC office in Lagos.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by temitayomie: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Zzyco:
The yorubas wuld regret given vote 2 dat dullard..

You Igbos will only continue to strengthen our alliance with the north with all these your comments/insults. Northerners did not insult us like this in 2011 but even respected our choice/decision cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bashydemy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
sweetgala:

None of the offices listed are by appointment, they are all by consensus selection. The CJF and president court of appeal is selected by order of ranking.

All the 6 main ministries under GEJ went to SE and SS
Yes you are right, SGF, Finance, Economy, Petroleum, Aviation,Chief of Staff, etc
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by hamilton62(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

THUNDA FIRE YOU.....DONT LET ME SEND THUNDER TO WERE YOU LIVE,TO FIRE YOU!!!!!
See... don't get yourself into trouble because i am here to tell you that if you send thunder and if it doesn't strike you believe me that Jehova who i serve is not a true God... i dare you to try the power and sovereignty of my God... a trial will convince you if Almighty spares your life...
Not every Christian you threaten with a deity answerable to my one true God...
nwa ka ifu nanya (try and see)
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Lilimax(f): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

you look intelligent..why are you writing strange things??
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Sogan44(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
[ This is going to be a Daura republic. It's all good, let them serve us well.[/quote]
My dear its really turning into a community affair
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Sogan44(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
[ This is going to be a Daura republic. It's all good, let them serve us well.[/quote]
My dear its really turning into a community affair
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by DonXavi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
More northerners are coming. We've not seen anything yet.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Realist2: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin Northern tinz.....na to go convert to Northerners na im be the Koko now [/size]

we are in for real Arewatocracy, all the gang up against GEJ then is just to put only the arewas in key and strategic position.
But i will advice baba, that no Nation can survive injustice no matter how long it may take.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Realist2: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin Northern tinz.....na to go convert to Northerners na im be the Koko now [/size]

we are in for real Arewatocracy, all the gang up against GEJ then is just to put only the arewas in key and strategic position.
But i will advice baba today, that no Nation can survive injustice no matter how long it may takes.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by dabossman(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
I wonder how many people here even knew that Ekpeyong was the SSS boss before now? Marilyn Oga seemed to own that body.

It's also interesting to see tribal bigots calling Buhari a tribal bigot. So funny. A political appointment is made and the first thing you notice is the person's tribe, not qualification or experience. Tribe? Yes, you are a tribal bigot too. Hypocrites.

16 years of democratic rule and 13 was under Southern Presidents. Did that put money in your pocket? Did it improve your electricity supply? Fix your roads? Provide your kinsmen with jobs? Improve health care?

Your sentimental tribal tears have blinded you to reality I guess. One day you will all have 'sense'. And then maybe not.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Autolord: 12:25am On Jul 03, 2015
bashydemy:
You just shut up and stop being sentimental for once, Hoe many appointment had PMB made so far? just 7 i think, PMB has so far appoint those that will work close with him base on security, Media economy etc and you wont him to appoint those that will ruin and destabilize is Government? GEJ appoint Ita Ekpeyong nobody sees anything in that abi.... PMB will always appoint those that will get his back and stay with him incase... With this appoint let see how NASS will be able to treaten PMB if he wont direct the SSS director to with their securities hahaha samething GEJ do to Tambuwal and also use the same SSS under Ita Ekpeyong to attack APC office in Lagos.

Okay. You think the SSS would be able to stop buhari from being arrested and extradited to Netherlands when ICC finish their investigations on 2011 election killings or be able to stop 1 million Nigerians that will march to aso rock for his impeachment or resignation if he fails to perform within 1 year. Be dreaming. Sudan president only luckily escaped from South Africa
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by oyindare(m): 1:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Kingkamal:

Send your CV to Mbuhari@.........Com if you get the rest correctly you done hammer good job grin
grin u try
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by bashydemy(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Autolord:

Okay. You think the SSS would be able to stop buhari from being arrested and extradited to Netherlands when ICC finish their investigations on 2011 election killings or be able to stop 1 million Nigerians that will march to aso rock for his impeachment or resignation if he fails to perform within 1 year. Be dreaming. Sudan president only luckily escaped from South Africa
hahahaa keep fooling yourself you just dey make me laugh, How many people march to Aso rock for the impeachment of the most clueless, ogogoro master, Fisherman.. GEJ when he dint perform for 5yrs? Keep living in denial... PMB appoint someone who will be loyal to him...

=35421130:
The trend continues.

1999 - 2007
President - Olusegun Obasanjo. Region - South-West.
DG SSS - Colonel Kayode Are. Region - South-West.

2007-2010
President - Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. Region - North.
DG SSS - Afakariya Gadzama. Region - North.

2010-2015
President - Goodluck Jonathan. Region - South-South.
DG SSS - Ita Ekpenyong. Region - South-South.

President - Muhammadu Buhari. Region - North.
DG SSS - Lawal Daura. Region - North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.