Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA (804 Views)

Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair / Buhari's Letter To Senate On Appointment Of 2 Ministerial Nominees (Photo) / President Goofed Again At AU Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by omolami: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
If not that this man from Daura is a complete dullard how come he appointed El Rufai and Oshiomole as part of committee members to investigate ECA .Same El Rufai and Oshiomole had alleged that 2.1b dollars is missing from ECA under Ngozi Iweala and yet they are members appted by Buhari to investigate. How dull.? Does it not occur to this one chance president that these two people will be working from answer to question? Plse someone should advise this mumu president

5 Likes

Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by Ofeakwu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
U are on point

1 Like

Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by bawelat: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
b
Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by Masculity(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
God punish anyone that makes me west my time reading nonsense.

DON'T QUOTE ME
Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by dunkem21(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Masculity:

Are you going to West Germany?

2 Likes

Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by Masculity(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
dunkem21:

Are you going to West Germany?

am going to otoeke.
All those private jets must be converted to Nigerian Airways.
Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by lomprico(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Masculity:
dont worry they will north ur time and read it for u
Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by Masculity(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
lomprico:
dont worry they will north ur time and read it for u
grin
Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by Homlet(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is the highest point of deperation. PMB and APC doing everything to rubbish NOI. Is this the change we were promised, is this the reward for serving one's country energetically and with passion? Let it be known that what is happening now fall short of all standards. No one is saying that NOI or whoever should not be probed but you cannot be the an unbiased judge in a case you have interest in. Why don't PMB appoint unbiased, neutral and proffessional auditors to probe NOI or whoever? How can Oshiomole present an unbiased report when he is busy attacking NOI's response to the allegation of spending money without approval to the point of calling her a liar? So it can be seen that no matter the evidence provided by NOI Oshiomole has made up his mind to declare her guilty as accused, PMB please this is not fare at all. You cannot win in a case that your avowed enemy is the judge even if you are an angel. From what is happening it can be seen that Oshiomole has made himself an enemy of NOI.
Come to think of it why won't professionals refuse to serve for the good of Nigeria if this is what they get after service?
I hope that Buhari will not reenact what he did in 1984 when he bandied the genuine people that gave their all for father land to Kirikiri without touching his Fulani brothers even though they were in charge - Shagari.
We are watching and hope that the international community is also watching

1 Like

Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
@OP, may ur family tree be blessed for dis great insight, Buhari(daura kow) is bin controlled by God knows who.
Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by Homlet(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is the highest point of desperation. PMB and APC doing everything to rubbish NOI. Is this the change we were promised, is this the reward for serving one's country energetically and with passion? Let it be known that what is happening now fall short of all standards. No one is saying that NOI or whoever should not be probed but you cannot be the an unbiased judge in a case you have interest in. Why don't PMB appoint unbiased, neutral and proffessional auditors to probe NOI or whoever? How can Oshiomole present an unbiased report when he is busy attacking NOI's response to the allegation of spending money without approval to the point of calling her a liar? So it can be seen that no matter the evidence provided by NOI Oshiomole has made up his mind to declare her guilty as accused, PMB please this is not fare at all. You cannot win in a case that your avowed enemy is the judge even if you are an angel. From what is happening it can be seen that Oshiomole has made himself an enemy of NOI.
Come to think of it why won't professionals refuse to serve for the good of Nigeria if this is what they get after service?
I hope that Buhari will not reenact what he did in 1984 when he bandied the genuine people that gave their all for father land to Kirikiri without touching his Fulani brothers even though they were in charge - Shagari.
We are watching and hope that the international community is also watching

1 Like

Re: PMB Goofed Again On Appointment Of Committee To Investigate ECA by omolami: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
PMB plse seek advice and replace those dwarf governors. They are already biased. Better still get forensic experts to do the job.

(1) (Reply)

INEC No More Independent Under Buhari—pdp / Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated / National Assembly Not Your Party Secretariat – Ekweremadu Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.