Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What The Most Recognised Universities In Nigeria To Study Clinical Psychology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What The Most Recognised Universities In Nigeria To Study Clinical Psychology (1817 Views)

Jamb Cut Off Marks For All Recognised Universities And Polytechnics. / The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. / Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Most Recognised Universities In Nigeria To Study Clinical Psychology by beautyforAfrica(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hi need advice on which university to study my honours and masters in clinical psychology...i hold a bachelors degree in psychology and a deploma in professional nursing.i ve always dreamed of traveling Africa,what better way to do that than studying right...In need of your assistance. If you know that the university your attending is well recognised in my field of study plzz let me know...I got the opportunity to work with some of the great and educated professors from your country...PS cheesy wink cheesy
Re: What The Most Recognised Universities In Nigeria To Study Clinical Psychology by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2016
I believe OAU department of mental health would be great.
Then again, UNN is a top notch when it comes to clinical psychology.
They are all located in Nigeria.
Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Courses In Nigeria Universities / Uniben Direct Entry Requirement / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Form For Post Utme, Dpp & Part-time Process For 2019 Adm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.