Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Computer With Hotsport And Wifi - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer With Hotsport And Wifi (874 Views)

New Built Computer With Possible Windows 10 Problem? / Bluetooth And Wifi Not Connecting. .. Gurus Pls Help / How To Share Internet Connection On Your Computer With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer With Hotsport And Wifi by mjames: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please how can i get a computer with a hotsport, wifi and a printer connection
Re: Computer With Hotsport And Wifi by Lexusgs430: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Computers or laptops by default would not usually have a hotspot connectivity.
But wifi connection and printer connection are default features on new age computers.
Wifi through WLAN connectivity
Printer through usb port or wireless connection (bluetooth or wifi).
Re: Computer With Hotsport And Wifi by mjames: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Computers or laptops by default would not usually have a hotspot connectivity.
But wifi connection and printer connection are default features on new age computers.
Wifi through WLAN connectivity
Printer through usb port or wireless connection (bluetooth or wifi).

Thank you for that contribution
Re: Computer With Hotsport And Wifi by khalhokage(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2015
mjames:
Please how can i get a computer with a hotsport, wifi and a printer connection

Computers don't come with hotspot, but if it has WiFi then you can turn that into a hotspot, all you have to do is download a hotspot app like mhotspot or connectify set it up and you're good to go.
Re: Computer With Hotsport And Wifi by mjames: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2015
khalhokage:

Computers don't come with hotspot, but if it has WiFi then you can turn that into a hotspot, all you have to do is download a hotspot app like mhotspot or connectify set it up and you're good to go.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls Gurus In D House, Help!!!!!!!! / How Much And Where Can I Get This Fairly Used Photocopier / How Or Where Can I Change My Laptop Processor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.