Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Bachelor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Bachelor (1228 Views)

The Bachelor 2015 Australia Season 3 / The Bachelor - Jason Mesnick / The Bachelor Reality TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bachelor by spoilt(f): 4:41am On Mar 04, 2009
I dont know how many of you followed this season of THE BACHELOR. This was one season with a major twist!
The bachelor (Jason) proposed marriage to one girl (Melisa) during the finale and reneged only 6 weeks later when he decided to dump her on national TV for the same girl (Molly) he had sent home heart broken. shocked shocked

I remember sitting there with my pretty mouth open. Who does that!!!!! shocked . Why couldn't he make up his mind at first? Why dump her on national Tv?
I cant go into major details but those who saw the show with all the twists will understand why he has earned himself the title of the most hated man in America.

I remember saying to myself "A man can do anything and get away with it. angry

I am more mad I think that Molly jumped right back into his arms and even started smooching him right there on the same couch where he had just dumped another woman. what kind of woman is that? Does she suffer from amnesia? Has she forgotten how he humiliated her and picked melisa at the finale?
I am a woman but this one has me stomped!!!!!! Why are women so forgiving?
Re: The Bachelor by AnthonyKil(m): 6:24am On Mar 04, 2009
Because women are stupid. Ok?
Re: The Bachelor by SeanT21(f): 6:30am On Mar 04, 2009
I do not waste my time watching that crap.

I was watching Countdown with Keith Olberman on MSNBC and he give like a 1 minute overview of what happen. I heard the bachelor say "I do not love You anymore" to some female with a brown hair.That was about it!!

but anyway,Not all woman are forgiving.
Re: The Bachelor by spoilt(f): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
AnthonyKil:

Because women are stupid. Ok?

For once in my feminine life, I think i agree. grin grin grin
Re: The Bachelor by yme1(f): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
cos most of the womens heart are made with candle that when lit melts easily.
Re: The Bachelor by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
No cause for alarm. The calibre of women that go to those shows should tell you stupidity ought to reign supreme.
Re: The Bachelor by JJYOU: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2009
cant believe people do this things for fame
Re: The Bachelor by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2009
is it the episode with the navy dude - maybe the should rename it an officer and a cad . . . grin

abegi - no be entertainement - how will it sell if they don't find ways to shock the viewers cheesy happily ever after does not sell . . .
Re: The Bachelor by spoilt(f): 12:37am On Mar 05, 2009
oyb:

is it the episode with the navy dude - maybe the should rename it an officer and a cad . . . grin

abegi - no be entertainement - how will it sell if they don't find ways to shock the viewers cheesy happily ever after does not sell . . .

No, its the one with Jason the single dad. he started as America's sweetheart single father. Now women just want to fry his lipsrsealed. grin
Re: The Bachelor by Outstrip(f): 1:42am On Mar 05, 2009
Well the women lay down like meat in the market place. Nobody told them to put themselves up like that. They acted like trash and he treated them like trash. Shows like this take women back 250 years. Can't stand it.
Re: The Bachelor by AnthonyKil(m): 1:47am On Mar 05, 2009
Spoilt, so you agree that you are stupid? undecided
Re: The Bachelor by Amigoz(f): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2009
@ spoilt its cald 'entertainment'
Re: The Bachelor by CrazyMan(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2009
Women are so unpredictable. Today she's in love, tomorrow she wants to wait until she gets married, next tomorrow she wants it badly. And we guys have no choice than to give them what they want. Some people call their attitude foolishness; others call it stupidity. But I call it. . . . Never mind

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Watching The O.c? / 1st Nigerian Costume Premiere : Ozone Cinema Unveils Avengers! / First Nigerian Boarding School Movie - Next Generation Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.