Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. (3093 Views)

People Who Mock God And Died / The Ancestral Curses / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by KingSango(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Indians talking of the event of Sango.

http://www.godrealized.com/bhagavankalki.html
http://www.godrealized.org/Avatar.html

Nostradamus prophecy talking the event of Sango.

The great empire will be torn from limb,
The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:
Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,
The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby

***Aryana means White woman and women are always metaphors for societies. As empires are metaphors for beasts. What the Aryana will not be satisfied means is that Whites will know who the Messiah is before most but will still oppose him. America and her allies.

“Through clear signs and fixed stars,
That the time of its sudden change is approaching,
The captain will lead a great herd
Upon the earth he shall hold the monarchy”

**Only Africa still has Kings in such number.

“Coins depreciated by the spirit of the realm,
And people will be stirred up against their King:
New peace made, holy laws become worse,
Paris was never in so severe an array.”

*Economic collapse.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by Kay17: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
What can Sango give a human like me?
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by KingSango(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kay17:
What can Sango give a human like me?

Sango is Christ.

The Alaafin of Oyo is the living Sango. If you are Yoruba it is your duty to better your kingdom, support the Alaafin, your Oba, your Elders and change Africa for the better.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by Kay17: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
KingSango:

Sango is Christ.

The Alaafin of Oyo is the living Sango. If you are Yoruba it is your duty to better your kingdom, support the Alaafin, your Oba, your Elders and change Africa for the better.

Sounds so unattractive.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by KingSango(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kay17:

Sounds so unattractive.

To you, yes.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by KingSango(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Heat is Fire and Sango is the Orisha of Fire, the world will be destroyed by fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sDUpnwnrfk
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by uzoexcel(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Here

Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2018
You've made some relevant thoughts available for further studies, so thanks.
However, "Sango" an "IFA" "ORISA" is recognised as "Holy Ghost Fire" in The Bible. It is a Sub-Spirit in the Department of The Spirit of Light of God of all Righteousness.
"Sango" can also function as "uncontrolled Fire" of wrecking destruction under "ESU" when Orunmila authorises and Olodumare approves.

1 Like

Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2018
ODUDUWA IS ORISA TOO.
He was a Nephilim Son of Olodumare. Awolowo, Obasanjo, Falae are His descendants.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Afonja messed up. The Fulanis capitalised.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by sonmvayina(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2018
orisa37:
You've made some relevant thoughts available for further studies, so thanks.
However, "Sango" an "IFA" "ORISA" is recognised as "Holy Ghost Fire" in The Bible. It is a Sub-Spirit in the Department of The Spirit of Light of God of all Righteousness.
"Sango" can also function as "uncontrolled Fire" of wrecking destruction under "ESU" when Orunmila authorises and Olodumare approves.

You made a lot of sense here than all your post on Nairaland put together.. This is what I have been singing in your ears.. Everything the devil or esu does is what the almighty God (olodumare) has approved.. The devil was never an equal opposite of God.. It was the Romans (christians) who made it so to mock God the creator of heaven and earth.. Just as Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Of course the topic is funny. What does he mean by "silly modern african" ?

Just a misconception.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Orunto:
Sango will soon strike them all.

Excluding The Believers in Oduduwa.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Has sango ever struck anyone? I thought according to the story of sango, he hanged himself out of hanger at the end of the day, is that true?

Judas hanged himself. His Spirit is still being used in disobedient cases to wreak fire on the selfish.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Rilwayne001:

hummm..really? any prove?

Lol. So, you are now comparing jesus with sango.

Jesus was condemned to death by those who felt he has come to spoil their business. Was sango condemned to death? NO. Sango got tired of this world and went on to hang himself. And as we a know, only cowards commit suicide.

Have you ever seen sango answered by fire? Why does sango requires his believers to worship him?

All Spirits are governed by The Supreme Spirit and they are worshipped one way or the other in The Supreme Spirit.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2018
sonmvayina:

You made a lot of sense here than all your post on Nairaland put together.. This is what I have been singing in your ears.. Everything the devil or esu does is what the almighty God (olodumare) has approved.. The devil was never an equal opposite of God.. It was the Romans (christians) who made it so to mock God the creator of heaven and earth.. Just as Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25.

I am in White Apparel here. I am not in suit, so don't insult my Spirit.
All Scriptures are from above and they are good for learning.
Let's learn and understand together and not pass the bulk.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by sonmvayina(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2018
orisa37:

I am in White Apparel here. I am not in suit, so don't insult my Spirit.
All Scriptures are from above and they are good for learning.
Let's learn and understand together and not pass the bulk.

Ok, better.. Good to know.. So, my point which you rightly stated in your previous post is that the devil which goes by the Nergal In old testament times, Esu in yoruba or Ekwensu in igbo is part and parcel of God, not independent nor evil nor have a will outside of the will of God or had a power outside of the power God gave to him.. He is and always been under God's control and authority...
It was the Romans who elevated him to a dual opposite of God to make mockery of God and sell their "son of god" gospel to the world.. Just to deceive..
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Satan in Heaven, Devil on Earth, Esu in Yoruba is part and parcel of God. Agreed.
That Satan is neither independent nor have a will outside of the Will of God nor had a Power outside of the Power God gave to him is correct and I Agree. Satan has no Power but just wicked.
He is and always been under God's control and authority.. Yes.
The Romans neither wrote The Bible nor contributed to the Concepts.
The Bible originated from the Hebrew Scrolls. The Greeks assembled 72 Scribes and Scholars, The Septuagints, who were very knowledgeable in Greek Mythology in Athens, to reconcile The Scrolls with Greek Beliefs. As their Report developed into Directives Morals from unseen Supreme Spirit, opposing views degenerated into Atheism.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by sonmvayina(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
orisa37:
Satan in Heaven, Devil on Earth, Esu in Yoruba is part and parcel of God. Agreed.
That Satan is neither independent nor have a will outside of the Will of God nor had a Power outside of the Power God gave to him is correct and I Agree. Satan has no Power but just wicked.
He is and always been under God's control and authority.. Yes.
The Romans neither wrote The Bible nor contributed to the Concepts.
The Bible originated from the Hebrew Scrolls. The Greeks assembled 72 Scribes and Scholars, The Septuagints, who were very knowledgeable in Greek Mythology in Athens, to reconcile The Scrolls with Greek Beliefs. As their Report developed into Directives Morals from unseen Supreme Spirit, opposing views degenerated into Atheism.

The jews don't have the Christian new testament in their scriptures.. Have you bothered to ask them... Please do.. So you can get a better understanding of things...

The idea of God mating with human is not a Jewish belief, it is roman /Greek ideology.. I guess you have watched clash of the titans..
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by sonmvayina(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
The new convenant God want to establish with the jews is a convenant of everlasting peace.. Not of death.(just like the Christians says Christ came to die for sins, that was not God's plan) there was already a solution to the problem of sin, all God wanted was a sincere and genuine repentance)
"nation will not rise against nation, men will hammer their sword into ploughshares and learn of war no more.. Isaiah 2..this was what the messiah will usher and will accomplish it on the first attempt as there was no second coming arrangements...
I hope you are following?
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by orisa37: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
The Jews are Descendants of The Hebrews. They have The Scrolls. The Hebrews are special Mix of Greeks and Grand Parents of The Jews, so The Septuagints and The Scrolls were originally theirs.
The Vulgate and KJV were two Christian Bible Translations from The Hebrew Scrolls.
As Light was instructed out of Darkness and made not to return, so The New Testament was taken out of The Scrolls and The Old Testament, never to return until Christ come back.
God did not mate with anyone. Only a figment of Errors will conceive that. The Supreme Spirit transformed Himself and His Holy Spirit on a Journey through The Virgin Mary to Produce Jesus plus Grace(His Image and that of His Holy Spirit) for us Humans.
Clash of the titans is a Film for Atheists.
Re: Silly Modern Africans Who Mock The Ancestral Sango. by KingSango(m): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2018
Sango Emperor of Earth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Predestination: Christians Kindly Contribute On This Subject 4 My Understanding. / Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie / The Lord's Chosen July Crusade,titled:time For God To Prove His Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.