Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign (930 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
SaharaReporters confirmed that President
Buhari forced the Director General of State
Security Services, Ita Ekpeyong, to resign
effective immediately.
A source at Aso Rock told our
SaharaReporters correspondent that the order
came directly from President Buhari and that
it would take immediate effect.
READ MORE…
http:///1dA5ZpG
Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
those desert reporters are at it again...
Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
now na morning.

observe that all those he has appointed so far are believers of sharia and you tell me there is no islamization agenda, i laugh
Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
I am not going to another site to read more

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by mofayodeyahoo: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
How should i trust sahara reporter?

both Buhari and the (sack) Ita the Dss, are all living in abuja not in the desert.
Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by bewla(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na which kind matter we never c
Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by baralatie(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by knightsTempler: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecided

Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by stevecantrell: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
After the disgraceful conduct between DSS and DMI operatives last week he should have offered to resign anyway. When did the US marines and Secret Service ever clash in the white house ?
Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by cjrane: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
The dictator bares his fangs again.

Nigeria is in for a long nightmare.
Re: BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign by eazisky(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
he was sacked actually

(1) (Reply)

The Questions Okonjo-iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / Ex-militants Blast PDP, Metuh / PHOTOS: Aero Contractors Make Emergency Landing At MM2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.