Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) (1730 Views)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / 188 Students Bag First Class Honours At Covenant University's 12th Convocation / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) by cuteboy2: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Two outstanding Nigerians bagged First Class from University of Cambridge this year:

1. Onoriode Reginald Aziza

2. Oluwatobi Olasunkanmi

It does not get better than this!!!

I love this kind of competition, for excellence.

Between Tobi and Onoriode, who is greater?
How can we embed this spirit of excellence in our youths?

Appreciate your opinion. Please no tribal comments.

Student #2: Onoriode Reginald Aziza

See Links: https://www.nairaland.com/2416711/meet-oau-graduate-three-first#35323346
http://www.oaupeeps.com/2015/06/meet-oau-graduate-with-three-first.html

A Nigerian from Delta State, Onoriode Reginald Aziza also bagged First Class from same Cambridge Class.

Onoriode's case was even more outstanding, because he made a triple First Class:

*** 1st Class from Law Faculty, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife
*** 1st Class from Nigerian Law School
*** 1st Class from University of Cambridge Law programme

On the 27th of June this year, Onoriode Reginald Aziza, a graduate from the prestigious Faculty of Law, Obafemi Awolowo University will be having his graduation ceremony from Cambridge University. Bellanaija profiles the outstanding excellence of Onoriode in an interview. Relax and read:

The star of today’s show is deserving of all the celebration we can muster because he has distinguished himself on three different levels of academic pursuit. Graduating from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife , with a first class degree, he went on to achieve the same feat at the Nigerian Law School. In June 2015, Onoriode Reginald Aziza graduated from the Cambridge University with another first class degree.

Onoriode’s father is a retired civil servant, and his mother is a professor at the Delta State University. Talking about his parents, he says that his father counselled consistent hard work.

We love the raw honesty and brilliance of Onoriode’s story! “Although I had a penchant for childish excesses, good parental discipline and support from my siblings led me in the right path, and into starting my schooling at a tender age. I believe this gave me a spirit of extreme determination, a trait I believe, is my most distinct feature."

Student #1: Oluwatobi Olasunkanmi

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2421994/nigerian-student-tobi-olasunkanmi-tops

A Nigerian student, Oluwatobi Olasunkanmi has won the William Charnley Prize for the best First Class in Law at the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom.

The 24 year old Oluwatobi who is the son of the former Minister of Youth Development, Senator Akinlabi Olasunkanmi, happened to be the only student of black descent in the graduating set.

In an official correspondence dated June 26, 2015, addressed to the best First Class Law student, the University's Senior Tutor, Dr Philip Johnson, congratulated the Nigerian lad for the feat.

“Many congratulations on obtaining the best Hughes Hall First Class in your BA in Law. In recognition, the College has awarded you with the William Charnley Prize” said Johnson.

Meanwhile, the father of the award winner, Senator Olasunkanmi, has expressed his joy at the achievement attained by his son, noting that it has not only brought honour to his family but to Nigeria as a whole. “Sincerely speaking, my joy is not only because he is my son but because he has represented Nigeria well by bringing a laurel which has manifested in the best First Class Prize in Law”.

Caption for the attached photo:
The Nigerian Student, Oluwatobi Olasunkanmi who won the William Charnley Prize for best First Class in Law at the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, flanked by his parents, Senator Akinlabi Olasunkanmi and Mrs Adenike Olasunkanmi during the institution's graduation ceremony last Saturday.

cc: olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi

Re: Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) by cuteboy2: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hope out thieving politrick-cians and dead beat governors who can't pay salaries are taking a cue and learning a lesson in hardwork.
Re: Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) by Young03(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
yorubas, those people they read like mad..
I go marry yoruba

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) by cuteboy2: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Young03:
yorubas, those people they read like mad..

I go marry yoruba

Na only dem?

No tribal comments, abeg na.
Re: Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) by Young03(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
cuteboy2:

Na only dem?

No tribal comments, abeg na.

aghotaghi m, ife ina ko
Re: Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) by cuteboy2: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Young03:

aghotaghi m, ife ina ko

Translation
Re: Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) by Seunvense(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kudos 2 both of them.
Re: Two Nigerians Tobi + Onoriode Bag First Class From Cambridge Law Faculty (PIC) by cuteboy2: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Seunvense:
Kudos 2 both of them.

Really outstanding!!

(1) (Reply)

Caribbean Universities / IMSU 2015/2016 Supplementary Form Is Officially Out / Neco Gce English Language Paper Ii (essay) Paper Iii (objective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.