Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. (2024 Views)

Neatly Used Lg G2 For Sale. 15K!!!!!!! URGENT SALE / Very Clean Lg G3 For Sale...45k / Neatly Used Lg G4 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by gusto55(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hi all, please I need a fairly used LG G3. I reside in Anambra state so if you're in Anambra state, it'd be even better. If you're not in Anambra state, we can still find a way to do the transaction. Thanks.
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
gusto55:
Hi all, please I need a fairly used LG G3. I reside in Anambra state so if you're in Anambra state, it'd be even better. If you're not in Anambra state, we can still find a way to do the transaction. Thanks.

Go down to Emeka Offor Plaza located in Main Market Onitsha and make enquiries.
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by Kvngmyron(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
i got an lg g2.,...are u interested? Am in ph city
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by gusto55(m): 3:00am On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Go down to Emeka Offor Plaza located in Main Market Onitsha and make enquiries.
I've done that several times. The only time I saw it in one guy's shop I didn't have enough money for it. I came back for it and learnt it's been sold out.
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2015
gusto55:
I've done that several times. The only time I saw it in one guy's shop I didn't have enough money for it. I came back for it and learnt it's been sold out.

Too bad. If you have enough funds, board a Faith Motors and come to Benin City,The vehicle will stop you at New Benin Market, from there, take a public transport of 30 naira that will take you to Missions Road. Once there, go to the nearest computer shop and make enquiries, you'll be directed to Ring road where one can patronize UK used phones of any brand. I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for. Just make sure you have enough funds.
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by Mekurexx: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
I know a guy that sells in Ikeja. he owns a store and sells phone. I'm buying my G3 (3gb ram) tomorrow @ 35k with receipt but no accessories. you can also get @ 30k (2gb ram). So you try and sort it out.maybe you ask a friend of yours in lag to buy the phone and send it to you. and yeah its not clone and without issues. #peace smiley
gusto55:
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by kazzonline: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Mekurexx:
I know a guy that sells in Ikeja. he owns a store and sells phone. I'm buying my G3 (3gb ram) tomorrow @ 35k with receipt but no accessories. you can also get @ 30k (2gb ram). So you try and sort it out.maybe you ask a friend of yours in lag to buy the phone and send it to you. and yeah its not clone and without issues. #peace smiley

@mekurexxx abeg post pictures of your new phone ooo pls,lg g3 32gb for 35k abeg i would love to see it pls
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by Mekurexx: 1:35am On Jul 05, 2015
omoh i no go again. had a hangout with my folks. will go on monday
kazzonline:

@mekurexxx abeg post pictures of your new phone ooo pls,lg g3 32gb for 35k abeg i would love to see it pls
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by agrovick(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Mekurexx:
omoh i no go again. had a hangout with my folks. will go on monday
Post pictures when u do, I also want to get the g3
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by KELVIN086: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mekurexx:

you sure say na lg g3 abi na techno g3, who u sey try scam
op shine ur eyes, and those asking for pics no be by pics
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by mrdrizzy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abegi rest!!

Its lg g3

price are going down,make una stop dey do like una no sabi droid life

this aint iphones where price doesnt almost reduce!!

I remember i posted somewhere on NL that i and my pal went to purchase a g2 for 27k(TP included)

dis shouldnt come as a shock if u see g3 in lower price.

Atleast there are 2-3variants of the g3 i think

no be today
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by kazzonline: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Abegi rest!!

Its lg g3

price are going down,make una stop dey do like una no sabi droid life

this aint iphones where price doesnt almost reduce!!

I remember i posted somewhere on NL that i and my pal went to purchase a g2 for 27k(TP included)

dis shouldnt come as a shock if u see g3 in lower price.

Atleast there are 2-3variants of the g3 i think

no be today

Go and buy me lg g3 for 35k,i would purchase 10! Steaight away,you just keep posting thrash about phone sales as if u know wotsup,even triistar87 that sells the cheapest phones on nairaland wudnt sell a lg g3 branded to u at 45k,not to talk of confirmed d855,u keeo shouting ur pals brought g2 for 27k,good but i can be rest assured u cant see a good working perfect g3 for less dan 50k unless na distresss sales its a clone.so u r that one that shld chill,and stop spreading false info,rather than keeo telling us of ur imaginary pal wf used g2,and telling us about the dwindlin price of d g3,post online source and place we can get the cheap lg g3 pls. Lemme guess its a frnd as well that told u lg g3 prices are falling??
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by mrdrizzy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
kazzonline:

Go and buy me lg g3 for 35k,i would purchase 10! Steaight away,you just keep posting thrash about phone sales as if u know wotsup,even triistar87 that sells the cheapest phones on nairaland wudnt sell a lg g3 branded to u at 45k,not to talk of confirmed d855,u keeo shouting ur pals brought g2 for 27k,good but i can be rest assured u cant see a good working perfect g3 for less dan 50k unless na distresss sales its a clone.so u r that one that shld chill,and stop spreading false info,rather than keeo telling us of ur imaginary pal wf used g2,and telling us about the dwindlin price of d g3,post online source and place we can get the cheap lg g3 pls. Lemme guess its a frnd as well that told u lg g3 prices are falling??

Lol.

Its natural to us now to expect a counter from u when it comes to LG g series on every single thread on NL,even if u werent quoted,u literally killed some dude business with ur oversabi badmouth

U own one

Face it
D price drops
same goes with samsung's(especially when theres a successor)

If i can purchase a g2 for such price then if someone says he saw for 35-45k i myt believe,y'all should stop badmouthing on something u know nothing of,just becos u bought urs for 70k+(or whatever) last 4mnths+ doesnt mean the price will stay same.

All you jst sabi is NL,NL.go outside and price and stop lurking around NL

Weather distress or not
Its same fone

The op should pray he finds a lucky "distress" one

Lol

Mr LG
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by kazzonline: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
mrdrizzy:

Lol.

Its natural to us now to expect a counter from u when it comes to LG g series on every single thread on NL,even if u werent quoted,u literally killed some dude business with ur oversabi badmouth

U own one

Face it
D price drops
same goes with samsung's(especially when theres a successor)

If i can purchase a g2 for such price then if someone says he saw for 35-45k i myt believe,y'all should stop badmouthing on something u know nothing of,just becos u bought urs for 70k+(or whatever) last 4mnths+ doesnt mean the price will stay same.

All you jst sabi is NL,NL.go outside and price and stop lurking around NL

Weather distress or not
Its same fone

The op should pray he finds a lucky "distress" one

Lol

Mr LG

All talk na ehn u sabi, give us proof na so so english u dey write, u say am on all threads wf lg, prolly u shld chk again.

Nd false i dont own one, dont say Bs u dont know, i sold nine for 70k wf full accesories and exteneded battery, am on the s6 edge now, so keep lookng for distress sales,goodluck wf dat
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by mrdrizzy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
kazzonline:

All talk na ehn u sabi, give us proof na so so english u dey write, u say am on all threads wf lg, prolly u shld chk again.

Nd false i dont own one, dont say Bs u dont know, i sold nine for 70k wf full accesories and exteneded battery, am on the s6 edge now, so keep lookng for distress sales,goodluck wf dat

yes and i use htc m9

lets try to mind our business,u werent quoted,u jst wan show us sey u sabi talk.

Oversabi aint gud
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by kazzonline: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2015
mrdrizzy:

yes and i use htc m9

lets try to mind our business,u werent quoted,u jst wan show us sey u sabi talk.

Oversabi aint gud

You are just a fool!! A very big fool. Na pure madness dey worry u, if u dey use m9 who d hell cares,i sabi talk and hell yeah i wud keep talking to broke murderfuckers like u who think dey can go on peoples thread and price phone anyow, keep it up, i get ur time and mb. Mad fool you said you didnt quote me so i shldnt reply?whereas na u first start d madness,d very first time i encountered your madness did i quote u on that thread as well,no be uselessness u carry come d thread come enter matter wey dem nor call u nko join,u nko get mouth tell me say u nor quote me.ode u use htc one m9,and u keep going on every lg g3 thread looking for cheap 35k phone,keep the dreams up bro!! U wee get dia by his grace!
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by mrdrizzy(m): 4:56am On Jul 25, 2015
kazzonline:

You are just a fool!! A very big fool. Na pure madness dey worry u, if u dey use m9 who d hell cares,i sabi talk and hell yeah i wud keep talking to broke murderfuckers like u who think dey can go on peoples thread and price phone anyow, keep it up, i get ur time and mb. Mad fool you said you didnt quote me so i shldnt reply?whereas na u first start d madness,d very first time i encountered your madness did i quote u on that thread as well,no be uselessness u carry come d thread come enter matter wey dem nor call u nko join,u nko get mouth tell me say u nor quote me.ode u use htc one m9,and u keep going on every lg g3 thread looking for cheap 35k phone,keep the dreams up bro!! U wee get dia by his grace!
to show maturity i will ignore ur petty shenanigans

price 35k?,are u alryt?.post a thread link where u see my price

u use a s6 edge yet u hang around on every single gpro thread like a bee.

Have enough mb??
Dude stop fooling around!
U use the etisalat and mtn social and bis tweak,and yet u claim to use s6 because its a faceless forum?

Everyone check his comments and check mine on our profile and tell us who is broke?,u keep insulting every nigga that tries to post any tweak on Nl because u use it,u hang around NL like theres no other thing else,.

Mr mb
Mr s6

lol

tell that to kids elsewhere

naso u kill one young guy bis because his price was low,with ur oversabi mouth,because u use free tweak doesnt give u the right to meddle in anyone affairs,who else does dat on NL?

only u!!!

Perhaps my words has given you small sense!!

Dose that have eyes should see and ear to hear.

This remains my last comment on ur matter here and anywhere else,if u dont know who and how to quote/talk with someone,learn it now,not everyone keeps quiet to overshadowing all in the name of i sabi talk

you got served HOT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by Darkseid(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Last year April I bought a scratchless Lg G Pro for 31k,that time slot was selling the new one for about 86k.Although I later sold the phone early this month for 35k.
Two weeks ago I went back to the shop where I bought the G Pro and I saw that the guy had a super neat gold Lg G3 with 3gb ram.After slight bargaining he agreed to collect 42k for the phone.Because I wasn't ready to buy it then I told him I will need to go to an atm to withdraw and that was how I left.
NOTE; if I was serious about purchasing it,I'm sure he would sell for less than 42k.
The G pro and s4 have the same specs and when I bought my used G pro for 31k,used s4 was sold at 55k;just check the difference.
If s5 is now sold at 55k with similar specs,then expect the G3 to be less than 40k.

1 Like

Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by kazzonline: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
mrdrizzy:

to show maturity i will ignore ur petty shenanigans

price 35k?,are u alryt?.post a thread link where u see my price

u use a s6 edge yet u hang around on every single gpro thread like a bee.

Have enough mb??
Dude stop fooling around!
U use the etisalat and mtn social and bis tweak,and yet u claim to use s6 because its a faceless forum?

Everyone check his comments and check mine on our profile and tell us who is broke?,u keep insulting every nigga that tries to post any tweak on Nl because u use it,u hang around NL like theres no other thing else,.

Mr mb
Mr s6

lol

tell that to kids elsewhere

naso u kill one young guy bis because his price was low,with ur oversabi mouth,because u use free tweak doesnt give u the right to meddle in anyone affairs,who else does dat on NL?

only u!!!

Perhaps my words has given you small sense!!

Dose that have eyes should see and ear to hear.

This remains my last comment on ur matter here and anywhere else,if u dont know who and how to quote/talk with someone,learn it now,not everyone keeps quiet to overshadowing all in the name of i sabi talk

you got served HOT!!!

As i said you are a bastard,if you like respond,if you like dont respond,the fact still remains you are a bastard!....all ypur family members are bastards!! Ypu r the king of all bastards!! If u can afford a brand new lg g3 like i did,den we can talk,i stand behind my word u r a broke bastard and u can never afford the phones i use,chk my said profile again,if i attacked any seklers thread its because the sellers are sellers of fake and cloned products,ihav ny facts before i attack any seller on nairaland.but for a broke bastard like u to say all dat bs,i wont take it.
On the issue dat i use free tweaks,yes i admit i do,and also i subcribe 2gb permonth for 2k on etisalat.join the telegram group where i mod,it is a known facts to everyone.doesnt mean am broke?? Infact u r insinuating all nairalanders that use free tweaks are broke right?well na ur mentality be dat,i nor fit blame u thou,na u be richest weg dey subcribe for gbs eveymonth,so for a mofo like u to tell me i use cheats only,i wud just laugh it off cos i hav nothing to explain to u.yes i use the s6,if u and u family wants pictures for ur viewing pleasure i wud post u a picture wf me holding the s6,just to keep ur stupid mouth shut and if ur father doesnt produce ur pix of ur m9 den i wud know u r a born bastard.i brought a brand new lg g3 for 115k i wobder why a samsung s6 edge of 140k wud be a wahala for me,at least people can chk my profile and see that i had the lg g3 brought brand new with all accesories not like the fucking branded and cheao uk used phones u look for to buy,as i said if u like dont respond oo,i wud troll ur fucking life on nairaland till u die.
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by kazzonline: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Darkseid:
Last year April I bought a scratchless Lg G Pro for 31k,that time slot was selling the new one for about 86k.Although I later sold the phone early this month for 35k.
Two weeks ago I went back to the shop where I bought the G Pro and I saw that the guy had a super neat gold Lg G3 with 3gb ram.After slight bargaining he agreed to collect 42k for the phone.Because I wasn't ready to buy it then I told him I will need to go to an atm to withdraw and that was how I left.
NOTE; if I was serious about purchasing it,I'm sure he would sell for less than 42k.
The G pro and s4 have the same specs and when I bought my used G pro for 31k,used s4 was sold at 55k;just check the difference.
If s5 is now sold at 55k with similar specs,then expect the G3 to be less than 40k.

Go and buy that same lg g3,the guy wf that lg g3 was selling cos he was in dire need of cash,if you see lg g3 45k i am game,i wud buy 10! I stand behind my word,i dey sell phones,u guys hld stop comparing distress sales to normal sales,go to ebay where items are cheap and see for ur self.
And i still stand on my words either that lg g3 gold is fake and its a clone,or it was branded or the guy was in dire need of cash.u cant get lg g3 anywhere for 42k.

Funny things u guys keep saying these phones are cheao but refuse to giv us location where we can buy it,all na nust hearsay,giv me proof and location,na me go enter dia first nondag morn
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by Darkseid(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
kazzonline:

Go and buy that same lg g3,the guy wf that lg g3 was selling cos he was in dire need of cash,if you see lg g3 45k i am game,i wud buy 10! I stand behind my word,i dey sell phones,u guys hld stop comparing distress sales to normal sales,go to ebay where items are cheap and see for ur self.
And i still stand on my words either that lg g3 gold is fake and its a clone,or it was branded or the guy was in dire need of cash.u cant get lg g3 anywhere for 42k.

Funny things u guys keep saying these phones are cheao but refuse to giv us location where we can buy it,all na nust hearsay,giv me proof and location,na me go enter dia first nondag morn
UK used galaxy s4 is currently sold for about 38k while the G Pro with the same specs now sells for 24k( a friend bought it on monday).If you think I am lying,come to Owerri and find out for yourself.
Re: Fairly Used LG G3 Needed. by kazzonline: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Darkseid:
UK used galaxy s4 is currently sold for about 38k while the G Pro with the same specs now sells for 24k( a friend bought it on monday).If you think I am lying,come to Owerri and find out for yourself.

Accepted bro,prices of phones are falling,the market has crashed.goodluck cheers

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Or Infinix, only got 27k / I Need A Clean Nokia E63 Or E71. / Brand New Iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.