Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident (3692 Views)

Wizkid’s Second Son, King Ayo, Hospitalized After Being Badly Injured / 95.5% Of Nairalanders Wont Believe That This Dude Is A Nigerian / You Wont Believe That Celebs Buy These Rags For 700,000 NGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by hubs: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nobody got killed or injured after this car flew and landed on the roof of this house in Kwamakhutha Township in Durban, South Africa this morning. The driver of the car said he drove over a ramp causing his car to somersault and crash-land on the roof of the building. Someone who was sleeping when the car landed on the house ran out unhurt. More photos HERE >> http:///2015/07/unbelieveable-no-one-was-killed-or.html

Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by boboLIL(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na G0dwin

1 Like

Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
I believe in miracles

Especially God's doing
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by ginawest(f): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
wow!!
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by Bibidear(f): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lols,thank God tho
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Only one driver,weak roof,landed with the bottom.........if anyone died I would have been surprised.
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by cheddahboy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wow..Their time Neva Reach.
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by may01(f): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm sure science would try to find an explanation for this, but won't be able to come up with any.
God is indeed merciful
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by sinaj(f): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by stan4b(m): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2015
How did d car get into dat position in d first. Abi d car dey fly ni.

1 Like

Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by modskiller(m): 3:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Every time we wake up, go out and come back home safe, let us keep thanking God for the gift of life. It's the most expensive gift we can have. For if there's no life, there's no hope.

#Alhamdulillai
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by cahrym(m): 4:59am On Jul 03, 2015
stan4b:
How did d car got into dat position in d first. Abi d car dey fly ni.
I tire o
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by deewhone(f): 5:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Its nt real jor, na 4 air d tin dey move ni?
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by oppybouy(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by fairygeh(f): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2015
stan4b:
How did d car GOT into dat position in d first. Abi d car dey fly ni.
Get
Now can someone pls ask my fiance to pick his calls,i am scared o cry
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by dechandel(f): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2015
fairygeh:

Get
Now can someone pls ask my fiance to pick his calls,i am scared o cry
grin grin grin grin
Una don fix wedding date?
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by fairygeh(f): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin
Una don fix wedding date?
He has called me grin tongue
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by dechandel(f): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2015
fairygeh:

He has called me grin tongue
How many times you wan marry? grin tongue
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Where they flying to Howard School in Harry Potter and crash landed
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2015
` Wow! Never knew cars had wings.
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by fairygeh(f): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2015
dechandel:
How many times you wan marry? grin tongue
How do you mean
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by youngberry001(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2015
deewhone:
Its nt real jor, na 4 air d tin dey move ni?
I don no oh me too dey doubt dat tin
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by dechandel(f): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2015
fairygeh:

How do you mean
I be think say you don marry before o, there was a cute baby on your profile that year grin

So much for assuming grin lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by Pheals(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Op ]! !,they wanna kill them after.the accident ni.how come nobody got killed lol c gbagaun
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by kenneyyice(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
which film episode be dis?
Re: Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident by fairygeh(f): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
dechandel:
I be think say you don marry before o, there was a cute baby on your profile that year grin

So much for assuming grin lipsrsealed
Lol,no jor,cant remember the profile picture either, anyway thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Zamani In New Swag (photos) / "I've Started Paying School Fees Oo!!" - Ebuka Cries Out / Ik Ogbonna And Alex Ekubo Throw Jibes At Each Other On Instagram, Fans React.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.