Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture (66965 Views)

Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by whitestar01(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
story for the gods.
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Geewynn(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
ghanian fried plantain gringringringringrin
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by mamajaz(f): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bros, you don smoke that thing again? Bros, you don smoke that thing again?
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by sunsewa: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
SAPELE WEED
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
is this real or fake?
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by eaglechild: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
lol!
You got me at the end.
You should send this to all candy crush addicts.

1 Like

Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by seangy4konji: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
did peter dieded
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by pabloXL: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Classic grin grin grin grin
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
I LOVE IT! Totally insensitive and real asf

1 Like

Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Haywhymido(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
N dis make front page. F. ck nairaland
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by kinibigdeal(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
LAI MOHAMMED AGAIN
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by ikeepitreal(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]

In 1995, Peter Davies was on holiday in Nigeria after graduating from Louisiana State University .

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the University of Ibadan Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1995, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.

Probably wasn't the same _fucking elephant.

This is for everyone who sends me those heart-warming bullsh1t stories. _Fuck you all! angry angry

FriedPlantain
[/b]
Trust me, you will be duly rewarded. I was first to comment and you know it. For that, I hereby send my demons after your soul
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by bueze046(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lokakakaka. [lafed in Swahili]...here I meet my day....And e make FP
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by chris4gold(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Op whalai talai u nid room 4 yaba
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by kdfemi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice....funny ehn
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Olodonairaland(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nairaland guyz don madt tay tay
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by cap28: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]

In 1995, Peter Davies was on holiday in Nigeria after graduating from Louisiana State University .

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the University of Ibadan Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1995, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.

This is for everyone who sends me those heart-warming bullsh1t stories. _Fuck you all! angry angry

FriedPlantain
[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]

FriedPlantain
[/b]

You are one crazy motherfvcker

1 Like

Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by slytubadth(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
mugulicious plaintain
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by maikilinkage: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
It's funny though but you are crazy
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by masqot(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
You're not appreciatiative.
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Jcob(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
op this story aint new na. It has been circulating since the 70s.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/not-the-same-elephant.shtml
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by DarryOsh(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]

FriedPlantain
[/b]

no quora u copy this story from, right?
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by missbrigs: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dis guy na pekere
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
WHAT THE FVCK angry
DID I READ IT undecided
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Nely77(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lesson: Peter is good, elephant is bad. But OP, is your surname liar? I can see that it is flowing in your blood.

Next>
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by clickstaar(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain

The end just killed everything for me.
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by gbens2000(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao! cheesy

Mscheeeew.
i sent dat gal an email teling her to send me anre account num she didnt reply,maybe she thinks am scam,hope she is ok.
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by anonym0us: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is Peter really dead
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by Misternas89(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
tony4life58:
why would it make fp
Baba e don make fp already jare. tongue
Re: Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture by NnamdiN: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
a lot of people dont even get the joke, they just wanna comment... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Titanic Sank In 2015 (photo) / How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.