Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Any Diff Between Wife Of The President And First Lady Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Diff Between Wife Of The President And First Lady Of Nigeria (594 Views)

Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Diff Between Wife Of The President And First Lady Of Nigeria by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
I've watched with keen interest efforts by APC/Buhari to drop the office of First lady openly since its not a office recognised constitutionally based on what he said during campaign but logically bring it back with the use of Wife of the president. I'm so sure that Nigerians ain't against the use of first lady but against functioning as a constitutional office and how Dame patience battered d office in d last regime. My question is this, since they have been using Wife of the president, has she been using her husband allowance or her personal money to finance all d programmes she has been featuring. I knew when she held dinner for various group on d success of her husband's election, just now on NTA we were notified that she's going to break fast with the less privilege tomorrow. All this programmes she's getting herself involved, hope it's not been financed by the tax we're paying because she was not elected to represent us and her project shouldn't be financed from our own sweat. I see her acting like first lady and not wife of the president has they want us to believe.
Re: Any Diff Between Wife Of The President And First Lady Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
T.R.I.O

"The Race Is On" for ftc

1 Like

Re: Any Diff Between Wife Of The President And First Lady Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
first lady collects allowance from the office, wife of the president gets hers from the bedroom.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Govs Forum, NASS Are New Battlegrounds / EFCC Probes How BPE Paid N1.45b To Pdp’s Lawyer, Others / We’ll Stamp Out Insurgency – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.