Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. (2636 Views)

July Born Only / Thread For July Born Only.......Welcome To The Month Of July / Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Untainted007: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
The month of JULY is here again, I would like we born in the month of JULY to meet here. Mine and my wife is 27th of JULY. My father-in-law's own is 29th. You can add yours.
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by jamex93(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
i rep july 8

cool cool cool cool

so so happy
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Bolade005: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
My beautiful daughter will be a year old on July 6. I invite you all to come and eat jollof with us.

God bless all July babies.
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by oraeki: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rep. 10th July. #Julyborn
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by floxyluv80(f): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mine is 12th, dear Nlders, do help me pray 2 God 2 perfect everything in my life, marriage, work & business. God bless u as u do so...amen
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Untainted007: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
floxyluv80:
Mine is 12th, dear Nlders, do help me pray 2 God 2 perfect everything in my life, marriage, work & business. God bless u as u do so...amen

This is the month of perfection. God Almighty will perfect all that concerns everyone of us. You will not know sorrow in ur life. U will triumph over every challenges that may want to prevent u frm attaining ur goals in life in Jesus name. Rejoice dear, u will laugh last.

3 Likes

Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by oginga: 12:48am On Jul 03, 2015
26th July loading....
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by illswift(m): 1:03am On Jul 03, 2015
July fourth here #allwaysafeandsane
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by DonTim1: 6:10am On Jul 03, 2015
July 4th.
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by LadySophie(f): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
4th of July is my day. Dear Nlanders, please i need your prayers to be settled and find fulfilment . Thanks y'all.
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by donkelz(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
HBD to me! Today is my bday and @ ogorkojo

1 Like

Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Tiffarah(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2015
I rep July 10!
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Momcherry(f): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2015
@ op I share the same birthday with your father inlaw 29th.

May this month bring us all we've always wished for. Amen
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2015
donkelz:
HBD to me! Today is my bday and @ ogorkojo
Thank u. Happy birthday too
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Untainted007: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Momcherry:
@ op I share the same birthday with your father inlaw 29th.

May this month bring us all we've always wished for. Amen
Wow that is great. July born people are always great. Haters pls dont misquote me oooo.
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Nnekacherry: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
July 1st.. God is good..

1 Like

Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by pinkishgal(f): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
I REP JULY 29... @op same wit ur father inlaw

1 Like

Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Africaine(f): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
6th July loading
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:18am On Jul 06, 2015
july 19th.....God please make a way*
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by tayo60(f): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
I represent July 6th. Today is my birthday!!!
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Untainted007: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
We have more of July 6th in the house at present and also 29th of July. Where are my birthday mates aside my wife (27th)? Happy birthday to celebrants of today (6th) and to every forth coming ones. Kindly send our cakes and drinks to our addresses. Remain blessed.
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Untainted007:

This is the month of perfection. God Almighty will perfect all that concerns everyone of us. You will not know sorrow in ur life. U will triumph over every challenges that may want to prevent u frm attaining ur goals in life in Jesus name. Rejoice dear, u will laugh last.

as I say amen for her I claim the prayer too in Jesus name. I'm 26th . #feelingSoPerfectAlready.smiley
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
#26th. May God give me all I ever wish for esp for everyone born in July too. hit like if you r a 26th too like me.

2 Likes

Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by ladygudhead(f): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello naija.am new here.
I rep july 1st. smiley

2 Likes

Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Momcherry(f): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Happy birthday to those that are celebrating their birthday to day! Africaine, Tayo60..
Bolade005, HBD to your daughter.. I dey come chop my own jolof o cheesy

1 Like

Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Wendy80(f): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Untainted007:
The month of JULY is here again, I would like we born in the month of JULY to meet here. Mine and my wife is 27th of JULY. My father-in-law's own is 29th. You can add yours.

Ur wifey is my elder brother's birthday mate?
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Bolade005: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Momcherry:
Happy birthday to those that are celebrating their birthday to day! Africaine, Tayo60..
Bolade005, HBD to your daughter.. I dey come chop my own jolof o cheesy
You're welcome dear. Thanks
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
I rep July 1st

1 Like

Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by EyeKandy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
July 23. cheesy

1 Like

Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Untainted007: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Wendy80:

Ur wifey is my elder brother's birthday mate?
You didn't get it dear. Me and my wife is 27th of July. Same day, same month bt different years interval.
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by Wendy80(f): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Untainted007:

You didn't get it dear. Me and my wife is 27th of July. Same day, same month bt different years interval.

Oh Great then smiley
Re: JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. by dektron: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
july 19th.....God please make a way*

happy birthday in adv
how do i send my gift

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria / OKOKO-AGBARA-BADAGRY Area Of Lagos BBM Hook-up / 190 And Omo-lola-sexy Are In Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.