Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano (52475 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by cochexky: 5:19am On Jul 03, 2015
GOD WILL WIN THEM. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Rotimi47: 5:23am On Jul 03, 2015
I don't see any big deal with the transfer of prisoners to Anambra state because the federal government have the right to do such and I recently checked the map of Nigeria and I discovered that Anambra is still part of Nigeria; I believe the Igbo's will get over it because they are known to always talk tough and as such they should be able to easily deal with even the entire Boko Haram combined. I believe the federal government would have put the necessary security system in place, police, prison warders and the military likewise, the Igbo's have their militia group massob which they claim is powerful , they have Allie in the south south and even radio Biafra. No sweat because I trust that they can handle anything boko haram may want to throw at them because who born boko haram where them massob, Asari dokubo, south south and radio Biafra dey.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by mkoabiola: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2015
So wat's d economic implication if it situated in Anambra state
Is Anambra not part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by xakakes: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:
Jonathan did more harm than good to us. Was there any major contribution to the east?
your dumb ass didn't ask yourself why Enugu international airport was not done by Northern/southern western leader but Jonathan himself
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Dollyak(f): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
xakakes:
your dumb ass didn't ask yourself why Enugu international airport was not done by Northern/southern western leader but Jonathan himself
[/s]
I don't have time for stupidd trolls.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by pasol4real(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Belive this trash from obiano n u are the biggest fuul on social media .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2015
Evaromantik:

deep in ur heart now,u have non-reasonably belive that its not possible for a deal to come to actuallisation after 3yrs of agreement.........so if this second Niger bridge is completed in 2021 u wil say that its not possible for a bridge awarded in 2014 to cum to accomplishment in 2021......it seems u ar one of those inmates that are brought down to us here.....pack and go abeg.........e be lyk say ur brain dey malfunction like condemn engine
lol, dont mind these peter obi hired ethugs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 6:17am On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by conyema12(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2015
I thought that the penalty for terrorism charges in Naija is capital punishment according to the anti terrorism law passed by the House of Assembly.

What are those boko boys still doing alive.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2015
As far as Peter Obi's name is involved it can't be true. Obiano is a rogue, a witless spine, unjustly destroying his noble benefactor's reputation. The claim is in itself a palpable facade because in 2012 Jonathan had just won an election a year earlier, don't see how it would have taken them 3yrs to implement the alleged agreement, (after all Niger bridge was not built by the GEJ administration even when it would have scored a long lasting political point).
As I said earlier, this brat 'obiano' has shown himself to be a witless spine, scared of confronting the apc led federal government, and as Peter Obi said, the publication is childish and falsified. I expect his waning popularity among the public to turn considerably sour.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Abba999(f): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2015
This isn't the interior truth. Due to politics, they are not bold enough to call the main people(person) who are responsible in this mess.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State, Thursday, said the transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Ekwulobia prisons in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State, was concluded in 2012 under former President Goodluck Jonathan administration.

The governor, who spoke through his Senior Special adviser on Political Matters, Mr. Chinedu Obidigwe, said the decision was taken during a seminar organized for officers and men of the Nigeria Prison Service, NPS, in which Ekwulobia and Kuje prisons in Anambra and Abuja capital territory respectively, were chosen as prisons for the Boko Haram inmates.

But former Governor Peter Obi, in a swift reaction, expressed shock about Governor Willie Obiano’s claims, describing it as a blatant lie.

However, Obidigwe said the transfer of Boko Haram suspects would have been effected immediately but for the 2015 general elections on ground that it would affect the second term ambition of Jonathan in the South East geo-political zone.

Obidigwe contended that a decision made under the nose of past administrations in the state and the country in general should not be blamed on the current regime in Anambra.

“In as much as the state government would not want to join issues with such section of the public, it is important to note that the policy of transferring Boko Haram inmates to Anambra State had been made since 2012 under the regimes of President Goodluck Jonathan and Mr. Peter Obi, but for the 2015 general elections which the then President was contesting for a second term.

“Since the transfer of the 47 inmates, panic had gripped the people of Ekwulobia as residents in the area were apprehensive of an imminent attack by members of the Boko Haram Islamic sect,’’he said.

Reacting to the claim that former President Goodluck Jonathan and former Governor Peter Obi were behind the relocation of Boko Haram terrorists to Anambra State, the media aide to Peter Obi, Mr. Valentine Obienyem, said he was shocked that Governor Willie Obiano would personally sign such a release laying claims to what appeared nauseating and childish.

Obienyem said that such a claim would only end up proving to the people that there were more to the relocation than they already knew.

Describing the claim as a blatant lie, Obienyem wondered how an action or a plan concluded by a man who left office almost 16 months ago was being implemented now.

He said: “The governor is clearly looking for an alibi for an action that was against the people. He should look elsewhere and not in the direction of Mr. Peter Obi, who, since he left office, had opted to stay away from Awka and not to distract the present government in any way.”

Obienyem said Anambra people expected commendation from Obiano for Obi for the N75 billion in cash and investment he left for him and for restoring the pride of the state when other governors were bequeathing debts to their successors, rather than trying vainly to drag his name to the mud through statements such as this present one linking him to the Boko Haram issue.

He said the present campaign was not the first, recalling that the same people mass-produced documentaries against Obi and shared them free to people.

Thank God for Radio Biafra

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/ive-no-hand-in-bharam-prisoners-to-anambra-obiano/
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Danrizzle:
[s]As far as Peter Obi's name is involved it can't be true. Obiano is a rogue, a witless spine, unjustly destroying his noble benefactor's reputation. The claim is in itself a palpable facade because in 2012 Jonathan had just won an election a year earlier, don't see how it would have taken them 3yrs to implement the alleged agreement, (after all Niger bridge was not built by the GEJ administration even when it would have scored a long lasting political point).
As I said earlier, this brat 'obiano' has shown himself to be a witless spine, scared of confronting the apc led federal government, and as Peter Obi said, the publication is childish and falsified. I expect his waning popularity among the public to turn considerably sour. [/s]
after you finish ranting gibberish, tell the criminal called peter obi to come and clean up this mess he created. We dont want boko haram terrorists in our land
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2015
omenka:
May God continue to expose the WailingWailers time after time, amen.

I wish they could leak the paperworks of this transfer duly signed by that Fedora Drunk so all these internet tribal warlords/e-Wailers can shut their trap once and for all.

I can still hear the echo of the Drunk's voice during his shameful tasteless interview with Amanpour when he said "we should not play politics with Boko Haram". Just look at this now.

What a shameless hypocrite.

#SleepWhereAreYou!!!cry

Thank God for Radio Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2015
If not for radio Biafra, this news would have been swept under the rug.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Seamareggae(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2015
winniz:

Do you think from this his recent outburst the clown deserves a second term? I don't think so.

But when Jonathan said stealing is not Corruption.. He still deserved a 2nd term abi..

Ur thinking faculty thoo...
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Seamareggae:

But when Jonathan said stealing is not Corruption.. He still deserved a 2nd term abi..

Ur thinking faculty thoo...

This guy is so dumb. Don't you get tired of quoting this line?

Mohamedian,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by silvernus0: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Normality:
Rubbish, it was Ngige that negotiated for the terrorists to be brought to Ekwulobia, for ministerial position.
realy
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Utterly childish. Obiano take whatever blame that is shoveled at you, but if you can't, discredit it maturedly. Please eh do away with these peter-panish behaviour of looking for whom to blame even when practically there is none in sight. It seems like your wife is your chief adviser?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Abagworo(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Those who live in denial will equaly deny this. Jonathan and Peter Obi are indeed friends of Igbos. I think its time Igbos really get their sense back and ask what happened in the last regime.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2015
omenka:
May God continue to expose the WailingWailers time after time, amen.

I wish they could leak the paperworks of this transfer duly signed by that Fedora Drunk so all these internet tribal warlords/e-Wailers can shut their trap once and for all.

I can still hear the echo of the Drunk's voice during his shameful tasteless interview with Amanpour when he said "we should not play politics with Boko Haram". Just look at this now.

What a shameless hypocrite.

#SleepWhereAreYou!!!cry

Your hate knows no bound. Unfortunately, you're the wailing wailer, you wail at any news ApC or PDP. The TAN guys even pick their fights, you dont. You just wail at any political news.

Grow up dude.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Youngzedd(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Imagine using this to play politics?

So if Jonathan had won the election,he would still transfer the boko haram victims to Ekwulobia Prisons? .....and some people are already blaming President Buhari?

Peter Obi is really an enemy of his people.

Chai!!

Peter Obi bu Amuneke.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by LargeBrown(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2015
It's very disheartening how most of us jump into criticism and reign insult on good people of this country without a prior painstaking investigation..the Peter Obi I know will never Sale out His state like that.this is a cheap blackmail from gov.Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Not holding brief for GEJ. But he signed a deal in 2012 a year after winning an election and did not implement it because of another election 3years later?

Whoever coin this accusation seems dumb.

@Omenka, sometimes think critically before you attack others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by omenka(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2015
gbl01:

Your hate knows no bound. Unfortunately, you're the wailing wailer, you wail at any news ApC or PDP. The TAN guys even pick their fights, you dont. You just wail at any political news.

Grow up dude.
ok
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by AstraNetwork: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Accursed b.astard go and face your useless worthless and bankrupt imo state and leave matters that concerns Anambra alone!

[s]
Abagworo:
Those who live in denial will equaly deny this. Jonathan and Peter Obi are indeed friends of Igbos. I think its time Igbos really get their sense back and ask what happened in the last regime.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by omenka(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2015
gbl01:
Not holding brief for GEJ. But he signed a deal in 2012 a year after winning an election and did not implement it because of another election 3years later?

Whoever coin this accusation seems dumb.

@Omenka, sometimes think critically before you attack others
Oh please, spare me all that twaddle. Someone advised him doing so might hurt his chances of re-election by denying him votes from the SE. He didn't carry it out not for its propriety of otherwise, he did out of selfish political reasons.

Are we now saying Obiano, who seems to be the most performing South Eastern governor, is now a liar simply because this expose hurts Jonathan?? Why would Obiano lie about it??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by feedburner(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2015
whether it is obiano, obi or ngige dat did this, all I know is that someone has crossed d line

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2015
omenka:
Oh please, spare me all that twaddle. Someone advised him doing so might hurt his chances of re-election by denying him votes from the SE. He didn't carry it out not for its propriety of otherwise, he did out of selfish political reasons.

Are we now saying Obiano, who seems to be the most performing South Eastern governor, is now a liar simply because this expose hurts Jonathan?? Why would Obiano lie about it??

Someone advised him in 2012 for reelection of 2015? After winning and election a year earlier? Are you really like this?

I'm not accusing anybody of lies, but advising you to think through events and sometimes keep quiet when details are sektchy or confusing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by HRich(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Osun State Governor failed to pay his workers their Salary,

He end up blaming Jonathan and PDP over his failure.

Now Obaino has failed to protect the lives and well-being of the people of Ekwulobia.

And he's also blaming it on the past leaders.

Lazy governors. Stupid power seeking things.

Though i dont need to remind you of what happen to Ngige when he supported the deportation of the Igbos in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2015
kennydee05:
Chest beaters Sai Baba has no hand in your issue. It is your Wailing Hero and your kinsmen that are selling your birth right because of money.
You better embrace one Nigeria and stop hating President Mohammad Buhari as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Their hatred has no bounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Dino Melaye: Universities, Learn From INEC On Inconclusive Results / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.