Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] (41316 Views)

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by CuteXclaim(f): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Armaggedon:
excluding Igbos.
Why must people always tribalize every issue here on the forum. Every tribe has their own flaws. Here in Igbo land, even when shit are being choked down their throat, they won't talk. But if u stand ur ground and say this is not how it suppose to be done, you become saucy and too aggressive . Some will even give u a scorn look saying "that is how we do it here". The issue being addressed by the op is even rampant here in igbo land, where everyone ackowledge you for the money you have and the level at which you can show off. It is a sad situation down here in the east. My point is that most of these things are problems we face in this country irrespective of the tribe, though it may weigh more in one tribe than the other. That is just my take.
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Cutehector(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Neva join a crowd in beatin up a suspected criminal or thief.... Just say, may d lord hav mercy on him or her...and go ur way..

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Mbediogu(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2015
MKO4ever:
What a pity!!

Now that we have identified our shortcoming, we are on the way to addressing the issues.
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2015
exactly what we see in nigeria...this present election revealed that Nigerians would continue to be robots no matter what...instead of us to pelt stones on our leaders we still run around them during elections..and after that we are back to square one... wink...talk about the word mumu,Nigeria and Nigerians fit the word perfectly...
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Firefire:
Moment of truth...
now why hasn't the fool ameachi been stoned?....rather some people were supporting him even after not paying civil servants there salaries... wink...nigeria for you

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by omodayomi(f): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2015
it is a pity we follow and close our sense of reasoning [color=#550000][/color]. embarassed
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:
That's the consequence of decades of systematic internal colonialism and bad governance!

The average black person doesn't think beyond food nd money!
gbam...
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Dlionsheart: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Monalisa185:

nobe you wear yellow clothe? see as your legs hang for up.. #takesoff

come back here!
where are you running to
are you that woman in yellow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

make una see me see trouble oo
na so love dey take start

if u luv me, pls come out and say it loud and clear, du ala
no dey use kona kona way biko
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by ukemeramat(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Menaha:
True or false?

if you noticed, those who engage in jungle justice are illiterate, street touts and those without proper education. the Nigerian society is under educated and our universities are nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2015
it perfectly describes nigerians...
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Mcowubaba: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
The problem is this our heartless treasury looters are always on guard both Spiritually, Mentally nd Security-wise, so it usually hard to lynch dem!!!
Ordinary L.G.A chairman get convoy with over 6 mopol men nd 8 bucket-chestedcheesy street urchins guarding him!! Go him front go talk nonsense na grin
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by deandavid(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
big7:
Biafra must be liberated... #say no to scam(Nigeria)
see you, this stuff happens more in southern Nigeria (Briafra area precisely).
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by omaji53jeremiah: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2015
that is how things are done in the land of the dead like Nigeria.
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Z8(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Menaha:
True or false?

So true and I never thought about it this way!
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by edjeodiri(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Very true.....what a shame.
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Adeoba10:

U are ryt,
despite d fact dat d man in dat pix wore red cap.... No be T. A Orji i dey refers to, am just saying my own.
haha ha a ha ha ha hahahaaa.. u made my day
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by YOMNIK: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2015
true life picture.....caricature.
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by fizzle19(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2015
It is well
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
True

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
In summary: don't steal small amounts, loot big. grin
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Olaolohun(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2015
hannysur8:
That is Poverty, is it possible for a rich man to be pursuing thief with big weapon on his hand like this?
May God help us my brother

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by emmanator(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2015
low life people..always afraid to stand up and fight d real thieves
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by 400billionman: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Menaha:
True or false?

And the when the Nigerian judges give a pencil thief 7 years in prison and an embezzler of N20bn fine of N2m or plea bargain, we start complaining..

I have never been a party to burning or killing a thief. God forbid. Can you create a MICE that you are killing a fellow human ? Even the one caught in my house, when they wanted beating him, I told everybody, don't touch him. He stole out of hunger.
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by rottennaija(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
now why hasn't the fool ameachi been stoned?....rather some people were supporting him even after not paying civil servants there salaries... wink...nigeria for you

Actually, what ameachi said should be taken seriously. It was meant to make Nigeria think differently. Now, we do know that our so called leaders do not really care about us. So, what do we do?

We hold them to their action. We change our mentality. We tell them that they cannot continue to pay lip service while they are actually enslaving us. We ask ourselves, how can people that are not numbered up to 500 received 8bn just for dress alone while millions are starved and jobless. We tell them, that must stop, we are wise now and will not be taken for ride as usual. We tell them we cannot be fooled anymore, that we all have right.
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by megacodes: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2015
that shows Nigeria is a jungle!!!
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by emmanator(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2015
pathetic drabs!.. always loyal to oppressors and arrogant to d way forward...
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by Sunnytech91: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2015
may God help us Nigerians
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by ezeeade: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2015
NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by afelouz(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Very true!!
Re: This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] by shine96: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2015
The big thieves re celebrated while the small thieves re either stoned or burnt with tires to death. Shame on Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo / You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture / A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.