Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? (2585 Views)

South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / Abba Moro In A Fresh E-pass Biometric Scam -the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:

Did you miss the thread on FP?
Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners to Anambra - Obiano
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/ive-no-hand-in-bharam-prisoners-to-anambra-obiano/
fulanimafia:

Did you miss the thread on FP?
Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners to Anambra - Obiano
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/ive-no-hand-in-bharam-prisoners-to-anambra-obiano/
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by truefact: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Clueless and weakling Jonathan scammed no one ..
I think you are just as clueless as Jonathan for assuming he scammed SE.

If you must know, SE supported him because there is no other to support.... it is not a choice to choose from. It is about what is already there and you have to make do with it....Besides, he is a biafran in any way.

I still repeat, curse be any biafran who supported the enemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by sheymoni(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2015
Jonny is a scammer anyday anytime, he scammed them with I had no shoes in 2011 ,promised them 2nd niger bridge but delivered it only on paper. They failed to learn from his scamming games & went all out for him in the last election. An action that has seen them relegated to the back sit in the new administration

2 Likes

Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by EdCure: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
kliq:
Yet the Biafrauds are still doing follow follow undecided
The mata surprise me ô! Even after election?
I nova see dis kind people before.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by zendy: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
For me as an Igbo man, it was a straight choice between GEJ and Buhari. Nothing about Buhari from his past to this present day shows him to a more capable leader than GEJ, if anything, Buhari is already showing that he will be much worse. If the elections are held again tomorrow, I will still vote GEJ rather than that common "Fulani cattle-rearer".

1 Like

Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by Chiaka(f): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Who cares! Opinion seeker!
Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2015
jaybee3:
Blind following cos he is/was perceived as their own

Gullibility since some of their leaders appears to lack common sense and/or foresight

Same way u northerners n s waste supported...obj, buhari, Abacha, babangida n their likes while they massively looted nigeria for over 45 years...
Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by kliq(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2015
EdCure:

The mata surprise me ô! Even after election?
I nova see dis kind people before.

Me sef tire for them too....It is really sad and even more pathetic to see the common followers scream Biafruad while their leaders made billions embarassed

One Nigeria!
Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by fulanimafia: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
[s]Okay agreed gej scammed se. Has it reduced the no of almajiris or stopped ur fathers from raping underaged girls in the name of marriage or improved the dehumanizing rate of Poverty in your war ravaged region. Nonsense[/s]

Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by AskProf: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
1. 2nd Niger Bridge

2. Ibaka Port

3. Dredging River Niger

4. Onitsha Seaport

5. Boko Haram Prisoners Transfer to Anambra shocked shocked

Was Jonathan really clueless or was it his blind followers that were clueless?

Wao!

1 Like

Re: Why Did GEJ Scam The South East? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=fulanimafia post=36589155][/quote] angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Rice Millers Criticise Custom’s Decision To Allow Rice Importation / Baifra Ipob Modus Operandi Have Changed They Won't Be Peaceful Again / Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther Human Rights Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.