Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (4142 Views)

Gloflat Configuration Settings For My Omnia. . .how? / Very Clean Nokia E75 For Sale>>46k / Nokia 5800 Xpress Musiv Vs Samsung I900 Omnia (2) (3) (4)

. by hiplus: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2009
Re: . by tobidaflava(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2009
Provide us with the screenshot.
Re: . by hiplus: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2009
Re: . by hiplus: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2009
Re: . by mjay(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2009
I have 35k if you gree holla pls. 08098093741
Re: . by hiplus: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2009
Re: . by ExInferis(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2009
Looks stolen
Re: . by hayprof(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ex Inferis:

Looks stolen

y do u say so? the pictures ??
Re: . by hiplus: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2009
Re: . by ExInferis(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2009
hayprof:

y do u say so? the pictures ??

the desperation: "STILL AVAILABLE" etc

hiplus:

@topic
STILL AVAILABLE!!

hiplus:

@Ex inferis
Pls be careful what u spit out cos u never know who u might be talking to. Some words of advice.

ohhh, now im shaking with fear. chill. im just messing with you, man.
Re: . by flyuche(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ex Inferis:

Looks stolen
BABA EX. LET THE MAN SELL O! ME I BE TRADER TOO!
EX HOW YOU DE?
Re: . by hayprof(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
Make una no fight 0oo grin
Re: . by DualCore1: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ex Inferis:

ohhh, now im shaking with fear. chill. im just messing with you, man.
the "EX" i've always known won't reply like this, rather he'll spew up a post with not less than 15 lines telling Hiplus some things tht'll make a man cry.
whaddaya know?
well big brurv iron man "EX" has changed. tongue
Re: . by Grizzly(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
Damn ugly phone,
i think i'm content with my n82 tongue
Re: . by flyuche(m): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2009
Dual Core:

the "EX" i've always known won't reply like this, rather he'll spew up a post with not less than 15 lines telling Hiplus some things tht'll make a man cry.
whaddaya know?
well big brurv iron man "EX" has changed. tongue
maybe this is a[b] jailbroken[/b] Ex. grin
Re: . by ExInferis(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2009
Dual Core:

whaddaya know?
well big brurv iron man "EX" has changed.  tongue

well, its a new year. did you know that Dual Core is being replaced by Quad Core?

you may want to upgrade.

flyuche:

maybe this is a[b] jailbroken[/b] Ex. grin

jailbroken, activated and unlocked. sadly still no MMS, Clipboard, Bluetooth OBEX, Push Notification etc.

but what's this? Apple to release iphone software 3.0?

http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2009/03/apple-invites-media-to-sneak-peek-of-iphone-30-on-march-17.ars

Flyuche, now may be the time to repent all your sins and ask God to grant you the means of obtaining an Iphone to cleanse your heathen ways.

Grizzly:

Damn ugly phone,
i think i'm content with my n82 tongue

check it, people. a butt-ugly Grizzly Bear calling the Samsung "ugly".

jeebus.

is there some factory somewhere in china mass-producing creeps?

(gird your loins, a flame war is imminent. women, children and anyone owning an Acer laptop and all other Nancies should abandon ship)
Re: . by lynxnoon(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2009
but guys wait a min
hw come d fone is barely 3 month old n d batry batry has scratches all ova undecided
unless it was,,,,,,,,,,,,(no comment grin)
Re: . by Grizzly(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2009
Ex Inferis:

check it, people. a butt-ugly Grizzly Bear calling the Samsung "ugly".

jeebus.

hehe! Ex-con,
it just goes to show u've been stuck with ur 3310 for far too long and need to be brought up to date with applications compatible with s60v3 phones like my n82 u loud mouthed fool. wink
that pic of me was done by an application called face-warp.
It amused me and thats why i put it up.
look, listen and learn. FREAK cool
Re: . by ExInferis(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2009
lynxnoon:

but guys wait a min
hw come d fone is barely 3 month old n d batry batry has scratches all ova undecided
unless it was,,,,,,,,,,,,(no comment grin)

stolen.   .    .    .   grin

Grizzly:

hehe! Ex-con,
it just goes to show u've been stuck with ur 3310 for far too long and need to be brought up to date with applications compatible with s60v3 phones like my n82 u loud mouthed fool.  wink
that pic of me was done by an application called face-warp.
It amused me and thats why i put it up.
look, listen and learn. FREAK  cool

i meant ugly BESIDE the face-warp doohickey. actually you look prettier with your face warped like that as compared to your real sh1t-ugly mug. when kids get naughty i use your pic to scare them to submission.

and stop going on about N82; its an OLD phone by today's standard. i completely rid myself of everything Symbian back when you were spouting your first pubes in your smelly armpits. ive moved UP, way out of your league.

those thick-ass Jay-Z lips look like King kong saying "give us a kiss, baby".

ugh!!

primate.

Re: . by Grizzly(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2009
spare me, that pic already is on facebook and yim shocked grin
i've shared it on twitter and flickr tongue
my pic was on nl a long time. those who know me, know me.
i could post versions of the face-warp pics if u'd just be kind enuf to ask. cool
That one is called the "gobbler"
We've got the "proffesor", the "insect"

U just displayed ur dumbness. stop acting up, u really are dumb.
Only thing u knw is how to cuss. i'd score u for that.

Ex Inferis:

i completely rid myself of everything Symbian

lol! cheesy
so wat did u get urself then?
a xian-zing tube 15channel communicator? grin
bloated fool! cool

Post ur replies in the offtopic thread pls.
Dont derail this thread.
Re: . by ExInferis(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
one would think the topic was well enough derailed when an ugly Grizzly Bear waded in handling a dated Nokia phone and aping on about some gimmicky face warp thingy.

if you look closely, the topic is about Samsung Omnia, a touchscreen highend phone. Old Symbian phones are better presented in the "fbt" thread with like-minded cretins.

and since you asked, ive had a series of iphones from 2007 to date (including about 3 iphone 3Gs), ive had series of WinMo phones, symbian (i just gave out my N95 last week) etc. ive had the smasung F480 which is just like the Omnia (including the widgets and sluggish interface), and currently i use a BlackBerry while my sis borrowed the stupid 5800 XpressMusic i got last month.

judging by the delapidated celing in that picture, i think you're in jail.
Re: . by Grizzly(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2009
u're stale. Still interesting but stale
and stop speaking grammar with me.
Dem go lock this thread o.

Ex Inferis:

and since you asked, ive had a series of iphones from 2007 to date (including about 3 iphone 3Gs), ive had series of WinMo phones, symbian (i just gave out my N95 last week) [/b]etc. [b]ive had the smasung F480 which is just like the Omnia (including the widgets and sluggish interface), and currently i use a BlackBerry while my sis borrowed the stupid 5800 XpressMusic i got last month.

i know, idiot.
its only fair wen u carry too much blocks on ur already blocked head,
ur brain begins to malfunction and u begin to fantasize. i've read about it in a journal

This man rite here has to be the King Of Fantasy shocked shocked cool
Re: . by flyuche(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2009
this is the best thread on the phone section this year. i can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin grin
@Ex. you need to send me some pain killers, my ribs hurt.
Re: . by texazzpete(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2009
Grizzly:

i know, idiot.
its only fair wen u carry too much blocks on ur already blocked head,
ur brain begins to malfunction and u begin to fantasize. i've read about it in a journal

This man rite here has to be the King Of Fantasy shocked shocked cool

And what makes you think he's fantasizing?

He's right, though. Your N82 is getting a bit long in the tooth these days.
I've got an N96 i could sell to ya if you wanna upgrade cheesy. I just got it but i can't bring myself to use it. Coming from my iPhone 3G it feels so clunky. . .

@Inferis
A bit antsy these days, aren't you? grin
Re: . by Grizzly(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2009
texazzpete:

Your N82 is getting a bit long in the tooth these days.
I've got an N96 i could sell to ya if you wanna upgrade cheesy. I just got it but i can't bring myself to use it. Coming from my iPhone 3G it feels so clunky. . .

So now everyones got an iphone rite? undecided
and what makes u think i'd exchange my n82 for an n95 or n96 or wateva?
Re: . by Hesperus(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
Ex Inferis:

one would think the topic was well enough derailed when an ugly Grizzly Bear waded in handling a dated Nokia phone and aping on about some gimmicky face warp thingy.

if you look closely, the topic is about Samsung Omnia, a touchscreen highend phone. Old Symbian phones are better presented in the "fbt" thread with like-minded cretins.

and since you asked, ive had a series of iphones from 2007 to date (including about 3 iphone 3Gs), ive had series of WinMo phones, symbian (i just gave out my N95 last week) etc. ive had the smasung F480 which is just like the Omnia (including the widgets and sluggish interface), and currently i use a BlackBerry while my sis borrowed the [b]stupid 5800 XpressMusic i got last month.[/b]judging by the delapidated celing in that picture, i think you're in jail.

@ Ex, am heartbroken! I was gonna get that phone this weekend but you've kinda got me thinking twice.

So, whats to know about the phone? Please tell.
Re: . by tolaakins: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
x
Re: . by lynxnoon(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2009
but men grizzly no offence oh,,,,,, hv u eva watched BIKER MICE? u look like limburger in dat pix grin grin

@ Ex,,,,,come oh am also tinking of geting 5800xm so wat can u say abt d fone? undecided
Re: . by Grizzly(m): 12:31am On Mar 14, 2009
lynxnoon:

but men grizzly no offence oh,,,,,, hv u eva watched BIKER MICE? u look like limburger in dat pix grin grin

Why shud i be offended? cheesy
i put up the pix, and its there to stay so no long thing. cool

Ex-convict sounds like an unfortunate con-man who ran out of victims,
why are y'all kissing his ass like he pays ur rent. The retard tongue smiley
Re: . by ExInferis(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2009
Round 2, FIGHT!

@wizzly grizzly

U damn right I ran out of victims. The resident hobos (flyuche et al) have all grown up and that's kind of sad.

But then a great hulking mindless ape waltzed in brandishing a relic N82. oh, the tender mercies!

You can't let go of that phone cos u scared your precious face warp may not work and hence you can't warp your face and soften your hideousness.

@hesperus and lynxnoon
5800 is yer regular S60 gone all touchy feely. Regular symbian apps don't work, stylus is pokey (the plectrum works best) and so far only opera mini works, not skyfire or tons of other java stuff. The input boards are all lame and using ur finger to scroll is a b1tch.screen feels cramped. Great music player though. Its cool at first glance but the novelty isn't piled on thick. 3 hours after unboxing and u are bored. Actually I've had more wow moments with the samsung F480 mostly cos of the widgets. Everyone is going widgets these days but sadly nokia is holding off until N97.

You're beter off getting that samsung omnia above because its a very polished F480. And 10gigs is tempting plus divx/xvid playback.

@tezz

Anymore snags?

With regards to grizzly, when is someone going to say "Finish Him!"?
Re: . by flyuche(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2009
Ex Inferis:

U damn right I ran out of victims. The resident hobos (flyuche et al) have all grown up and that's kind of sad.

no. you were my victim actually.
Re: . by texazzpete(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2009
Grizzly:

and what makes u think i'd exchange my n82 for an n95 or n96 or wateva?

Because you're hooked on Symbian. And when you get that way, you start lusting for a slight upgrade over your existing device.
And yes, i'm sure you'd cheerfully exchange your N82 for an N96.

How To Activate Dark Mode On Android / Which Phone Are You Using And How Much Did U Get It / 100k Iphone Budget