Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade (11286 Views)

Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions / List Of Kogi State Commissioners With Their Portfolios, Today At Lokoja / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by YouthsPC0: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
By Adai Moses ( TMS Reporter)

Rumors are spreading like wild Fire in Lokoja the Kogi State Capital that the renowned Preacher and Prophet Apostle Johnson Suleiman raised a dead body to Life during the Omega Fire Ministries crusade in the state capital.

The ancient city had been on a high in anticipation of the visit by the Man of God, Bill boards for the program were seen in strategic locations in the city while several Cars and Motorcycles were seen flying the banners and posters of the two day programme which began on July 1st in the state Capital

At the time of filling this report no high ranking minister of the mission was available to confirm the story but witnesses who claimed they attended the programme confirmed that the miracle actually took place.

One of them simply identified as Beman confirmed what others had said to TMS “he is a strong man of God" He stated.

The ministry was said to have used to programme to reach out to the poor and the less privileged in the ‎city.
Residents of the City especially civil servants had been groaning under hardship owing to the Inability of the state government to pay salaries as a result of the short fall from the Federation account due to falling oil price.
Commercial activities are at their lowest ebb in recent times largely due to the fall in the average purchasing power of the city’s residents.

Attempts by TMS to get a response from the church's officials had not yielded any fruits as the ministry was yet to our inquiries

TMS will be doing a follow up on the story and bring you exclusive details as we unravel them.
Posted by Tsuntsu Media Services at 15:44

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/07/apostle-johnson-suleiman-raises-man.html

CC: Chief lalasticlala

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by glimpse33(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by seedgreen(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Following
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by ibrams(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by weirdtee: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Adont Billivit!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Emekamex(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by drtwist(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2015
I don't want to doubt but I don't believe it, he shld prove me wrong by raising my late friend Igho that is in the matuary.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by abitex577(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2015
@Op, Let me correct an impression, Apostle Johnson Suleman as a man did not, and cannot raise the dead, the ALMIGHTY GOD did, even Apostle Johnson Suleman will tell you that. I watched the program live on CELEBRATION TV, it is no rumour, the raising of the dead happened on the first day of the program, a certain woman (CHIGOZIE) whose child passed on and was CERTIFIED DEAD at the hospital in Kano, took her dead child and went to the OFM branch pastor at Kano for prayers but after much prayers nothing happened and when the woman heard of the LOKOJA INVASION CRUSADE, she made up her mind to bring the child that IF ONLY SHE CAN JUST SET HER EYES ON THE MAN OF GOD THE CHILD WILL COME BACK TO LIFE. The pastor in Kano even discouraged her because of the cost and stress but she refused and made her way, when she got to the venue, the first day's morning session was over and she waited for the evening session. In course of the evening meeting while prayers where made and prophetic declarations where decreed, the child came back to life to the amazement of all. Even the dead certificate given to them at the hospital was tendered, her people who came with her all the way from Kano were all rejoicing, the whole venue went agog, it was a frenzy and the pastor who discouraged the woman was amazed and confirmed all that happened in Kano. All the GLORY TO JEHOVAH.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Owiii(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
abitex577:
@Op, Let me correct an impression, Apostle Johnson Suleman as a man did not, and cannot raise the dead, the ALMIGHTY GOD did, even Apostle Johnson Suleman will tell you that. I watched the program live on CELEBRATION TV, it is no rumour, the raising of the dead happened on the first day of the program, a certain woman (CHIGOZIE) whose child passed on and was CERTIFIED DEAD at the hospital in Kano, took her dead child and went to the OFM branch pastor at Kano for prayers but after much
prayers nothing happened and when the woman heard of the LOKOJA INVASION CRUSADE, she made up her mind to bring the child that IF ONLY SHE CAN JUST SET HER EYES ON THE MAN OF GOD THE CHILD WILL COME BACK TO LIFE. The pastor in Kano even discouraged her because of the cost and stress but she refused and made her way, when she got to the venue, the first day's morning session was over and she waited for the evening session. In course of the evening meeting while prayers where made and prophetic declarations where decreed, the child came back to life to the amazement of all. Even the dead certificate given to them at the hospital was tendered, her people who came with her all the way from Kano were all rejoicing, the whole venue went agog, it was a frenzy and the pastor who discouraged the woman was amazed and confirmed all that happened in Kano. All the GLORY TO JEHOVAH.
Even though I wasn't there,I can tell you that it's very true. In Lagos program a dead man came back to life by praying on a mere picture by the apostle. Manifestation... eagles anointing. More Grace sir.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Copee: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Meaning he wasnt dead. If he was, he for no wake up. Next story please!!!
Owiii:

Even though I wasn't there,I can tell you that it's very true. In Lagos program a dead man came back to life by praying on a mere picture by the apostle. Manifestation... eagles anointing. More Grace sir.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Tonischuller(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by richidinho(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Just believe God....there is absolutely nothing he cannot do
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by abitex577(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Copee:
Meaning he wasnt dead. If he was, he for no wake up. Next story please!!!

@Copee, I was very much at the Lagos program, the man was dead in the, his brother and sister came with the pictures and as Apostle said the annoiting present in the meeting could raise the dead, the dead man's brother dashed down to Apt Johnon Suleman with his picture, the protocols tried to stop him but Apostle asked them to leave him, the sister also joined, and he took the picture and prayed and called back the life of the man.
Towards the close of the meeting, the hall went agog as the testimony came of the man jerking back to life.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by jlinkd78(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2015
There is nothing impossible for God to do. All we need is to keep on trusting God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
I am not doubting that the great Allah cannot raise one ... But his last prophecies about GEJ says a lot about him...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by iamrealdeji(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
abitex577:

@Copee, I was very much at the Lagos program, the man was dead in the, his brother and sister came with the pictures and as Apostle said the annoiting present in the meeting could raise the dead, the dead man's brother dashed down to Apt Johnon Suleman with his picture, the protocols tried to stop him but Apostle asked them to leave him, the sister also joined, and he took the picture and prayed and called back the life of the man.
Towards the close of the meeting, the hall went agog as the testimony came of the man jerking back to life.
Another advert by these pastors/actors/con men ,they're getting smarter everyday. Nigeria is too impoverished not to get families that would accept money and plan with pastor,they probably gave the fake dead man sleeping pill or the pastor already touched him with ring,he,became unconscious and touched him with something to become conscious again, 2 million more gullible church Nigerians will rush his church soon,with their tights and offerings,i'm not surprised to see churches everywhere,men are making money

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by juman(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Hiss

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by tayoxx(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Na wetin dem use capture people b dat na...scam
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by jcf(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
That is interesting!
Download Hojah on Hojah.com. Your next food business opportunity may be here! Food tech is now in Naija!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Haywhymido(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
If dat is true,den dat goes against una bible wey say: it av been said 4 man to die once after death it is judgement.(in my words) i knw u will lyk to tell me dat jesus did it too. My question is, is jesus d same as suleiman? (oko ki je ti babatomo ko mo ni ala)
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by blessnija: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
praise GOD.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by MKO4ever(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
abitex577:
@Op, Let me correct an impression, Apostle Johnson Suleman as a man did not, and cannot raise the dead, the ALMIGHTY GOD did, even Apostle Johnson Suleman will tell you that. I watched the program live on CELEBRATION TV, it is no rumour, the raising of the dead happened on the first day of the program, a certain woman (CHIGOZIE) whose child passed on and was CERTIFIED DEAD at the hospital in Kano, took her dead child and went to the OFM branch pastor at Kano for prayers but after much prayers nothing happened and when the woman heard of the LOKOJA INVASION CRUSADE, she made up her mind to bring the child that IF ONLY SHE CAN JUST SET HER EYES ON THE MAN OF GOD THE CHILD WILL COME BACK TO LIFE. The pastor in Kano even discouraged her because of the cost and stress but she refused and made her way, when she got to the venue, the first day's morning session was over and she waited for the evening session. In course of the evening meeting while prayers where made and prophetic declarations where decreed, the child came back to life to the amazement of all. Even the dead certificate given to them at the hospital was tendered, her people who came with her all the way from Kano were all rejoicing, the whole venue went agog, it was a frenzy and the pastor who discouraged the woman was amazed and confirmed all that happened in Kano. All the GLORY TO JEHOVAH.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by MKO4ever(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
abitex577:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fake

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Owiii:

Very blatant staged lies.

Man of God has ever raised the dead in Nigeria, its all scam ooo. They pay people to actually do all that pretence.

u can believe it if it makes u happy.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blatant staged lies from the pit of hell.

If u die, u Don die. Except if the doctors stethoscope couldn't pick up ur vitals and such a person regains consciousness later.

All these men of god are liars. Imagine dem claim say dem de heal people n yet deaf, cripple, dumb,.blind, sick, HIV n aids people are littered in all vicinities n hospitals in Nigeria and yet no one heals dem. people die daily in Nigeria n yet none of them ever rose as a result of their wonder working miracles.

Dese pastors are into show biz, 99.9999% of all their miracles are done on stage.

LIARS.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
abitex577:

Fake oo.

Ask ur self, why do men of God perform these so called miracles like raising the dead n making blind see on stage

Millions are presently in hospitals sick of illnesses n many are dying. many are mad on the streets n many in psychiatric hospital and yet no man of god has gone there to heal dem.

Any day u answer that truthfully, u will be liberated...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
abitex577:

Loooooooooooooool.

how did u know he was dead Are u a doctor

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by abitex577(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Fake oo.

Ask ur self, why do men of God perform these so called miracles like raising the dead n making blind see on stage

Millions are presently in hospitals sick of illnesses n many are dying. many are mad on the streets n many in psychiatric hospital and yet no man of god has gone there to heal dem.

Any day u answer that truthfully, u will be liberated...

Can't you see that it was the faith of the woman who brought her child all the way from Kano that activated the miracle? Miracles happen and miracles do happen in most of the crusades of Apostle Johnson suleman. I'm not saying this for you to believe, I'm only saying this because the power of God is real and it is at work in the life of God's servant anywhere he goes, Europe, Africa, Middle East, USA etc. The Bible clearly showed that the Sadduces' and the Pharisees in their time never believed the power of God and said the healings where the power of Belzebub. I pray that eyes will be open to the truth by the power of His revelation.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade by jaybee3(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na wash

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai / APC NEC Plans To Amend Party's Constitution / IGP Usman Baba Not Retiring At 60 – Mohammed Dingyadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.