Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Beware Of This Nigeria Navy DSSC Scammer Number!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This Nigeria Navy DSSC Scammer Number!!!! (622 Views)

Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Nigeria Navy DSSC Scammer Number!!!! by anthonygcafrica: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2015
For the records, I applied for the Nigeria Navy DSSC of 2015 waiting for the names of shortlisted candidates by next week. I got an SMS with Nigeria Navy as the sender on the 25th June 2015 from a purported scammer who said he wants to help me get shortlisted and also land the job. The SMS is as follows:

"Nigerian Navy direct short service commission course 23 closes on 28th June 2015. 6th July 2015 we will shortlist candidates to participate in the aptitude test which will hold on Saturday 11th July 2015 at 8.00am. Call me if you need help i can assist you. +2348166052388"

I got another SMS from him again on 2nd July 2015 thus:

"Aptitude Test will hold on Saturday 11th July 2015 at 8:00am. Call me on +234166052388 if you want me to help you on shortlisting your name"

I added him on whatsapp but found out he is not on it so i called him this morning to give him the warning of his life thus:

Me: Hello Good Morning
Navy DSSC Scammer: Hello Good morning

Me: I got this SMS from Nigerian Navy asking me to call this number for help to be shortlisted. Who are you and how did you get my number
Navy DSSC scammer: I got the number from our database, i want to help you get shortlisated.

Me sadin my mind, no be only database na databoss) I dont need your help and please remove my number from your contact list whenever you are sending that SMS or else i will hunt you down and hand you over to the authorities- Idiot!!!!!
Navy DSSC scammer: You are stupid, i want to help you shortlist your name you are talking nonsense. I will make sure you are not shortlisted.

Me: ( see me see wahala ooo, na by force to help me?) Scammmerrrrrr.....I just hanged up!!!!

I sent him the below message and up till now he has not replied, maybe he is now scared!!! grin

"Be on the look out because i am going to get you wherever you are. I advice you watch your back because i will trace you. I have all your deatils now so is a matter of time before i get you and hand you over to the authorities. Bloody cheap scammer!!!!"

Did anyone one get this same text messages from this SCAMMER
I think he got my number from the Navy DSSC thread on Nairaland where we wanted to create a whatsapp group in order to be updated about the Nigeria Navy DSSC Job.

Thank You.
Re: Beware Of This Nigeria Navy DSSC Scammer Number!!!! by fammo: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2015
I'm yet to see a genuine trend On NDA Admission, or DSSC admission for any of the three services on Nairaland, all of them are scam posts, I just hope nobody falls for their tricks. To all those aspiring to gain admission into NDA, let me tell you now that whoever asks you to pay money for assistance into NDA is a liar and a scammer. I have warned ooo.....he who has ears let him hear!
Re: Beware Of This Nigeria Navy DSSC Scammer Number!!!! by sexaddict08(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Job scammers everywhere...
I'm here and always ready to fight them whenever I sense it.
Re: Beware Of This Nigeria Navy DSSC Scammer Number!!!! by Michaelpraise: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
09169583117 and 09038750543. These are scam numbers claiming to be staff of Arik Air. He is a thief and a criminal.

(1) (Reply)

Database Officers Recruitment At The International Organization For Migration / Experienced Tailors Needed Urgently. / Chisco Transport Ltd Job Vacancy For A Head, Courier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.