Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] (1109 Views)

Executive Assitant/human Resources [lekki Phase One] Lagos / In-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] / Front Desk Officers [lekki Phase One] Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] by MiratonMatador: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Our client is a leading Multinational that deals on Hair Extensionz, Skin Care and Make-up consisting of the highest quality. Our client pride themselves on providing their customers with consistent access to a variety of unique as well as versatile products that last for a very long time. They have branches in New York and United kingdom, and recently opened a branch in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos state.
They currently require the services of Female sales representatives who can promote the company’s image, have interest in the beauty industry and attend to clients.
Applicants must have vested interest in the fashion and in the make-up industry. Physical appearances are top priority in the selection process.
There’s flexibility available; since employees will be working on One day ON/one day OFF basis. 9a.m to 7p.m [work 4 times in a week]
Job Role and duties
• Sales representatives are responsible for promoting and selling beauty and cosmetic products to buyers and retailers.
• Sales representatives often work with sales teams and conduct product demonstrations to generate an interest in beauty items among customers and retailers.
• Ability to determine customer needs and buying potential;
• Developing customer relations by educating the customers about a cosmetics company’s services, products, and prices;
• Answering customers’ questions and handling service situations when required;
• Preparing transaction reports and maintaining expense accounts;
• And working effectively to expand customer base.
An applicant for this position should be self-motivated, people-oriented and have previous experience as a sales representative.

Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Relevant experience in similar job role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A female candidate; residing on Lekki – Epe expressway or 15 – 20 mins from Lekki Phase One .
• Eloquence, great dress sense and self-confidence are important parameters.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of accounting and scheduling
• Two [2] copies of a full length picture of the applicant
Others
o The OUTLET is located along the Lekki Phase One.
o Basic Salary = NGN60,00.00
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2015

Method of Application
Interested candidate who satisfy the above requirements should send the pictures and CV to info@miratonmatadorgroup.com with the subject: Sales Representative [-Lekki/Name]
Note: ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants living around Lekki/Ajah
environs will be more advantaged. And applications without picture attachment will not be considered.
Re: Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Am not living around lekki/ajah but I still apply, I can make it
Re: Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] by MiratonMatador: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
veralu:
Am not living around lekki/ajah but I still apply, I can make it

You can apply. As long as the location of work is convenient; commuting to and from your place
Re: Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
I already applied, thanks
Re: Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] by MiratonMatador: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
veralu:
I already applied, thanks

Great. Continue to check here for more openings; in case your application is unsuccessful. Otherwise, see you shortly.
Regards
Re: Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] by bimflash(f): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2015
It can't be unsucessful, I do hv sales experience, indoor sales experience
Re: Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] by MiratonMatador: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2015
veralu:
It can't be unsucessful, I do hv sales experience, indoor sales experience
s

Reassuring to see you have confidence in your sales ability and set skills. See you soon

Regards
Re: Re:in-house Sales Representative [lekki - Phase One] by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks grin

(1) (Reply)

Ics Aptitude Test/interview / Vacancy / Client Service Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.