Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Uncle Arm Rubber - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Uncle Arm Rubber (777 Views)

When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) / One Word For Uncle Andy Please!! / Rubber Socks For You This Rainy Season (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle Arm Rubber by donsponky(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
One day at my area, some rubbers came to rub in one of the Estate. And at a flat there, there were a set of twins of the ages of 6. One of them was Junior why the other one was Mary. These kids were as stubborn as anything, so as these rubbers bounce into the house they shouted “every body go down” and they went in and drag every member of the family out on the sitting room. As all of them was on the floor crying and begging for help, so Junior stood up and was touching the gun of one of the rubber telling him that;
Junior: brother arm rubber I have this kind of gun.
Rubber: Do you mean it?
Junior: Yes, I even shot one of my friend with it today on his head and he died.
(so Mary also stood up and saywink
Mary: Uncle arm rubber I have been arrested 58 times for killing and I have killed only 59 of my friends, I ate them together with there bones. They test great and I also ate my primary one teacher when I flogged me at school last three yrs. The must delicious meat I have ever eaten was some rubbers that came to rub my dad and mum. I killed them the next day.
Rubber: Blood of Jesus!!! So na soo you won to kill me abi, waiting I do you? Oya take all the money we don thief, abeg no kill me ohh……. (they ran out and left leaving the whole money there, that was how they got rich over night) praise the lord………
Re: Uncle Arm Rubber by Lolabbey: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2009
guy u just gav me haedache lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uncle Arm Rubber by romsky: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2009
even tales by moonlit isnt dis boring
Re: Uncle Arm Rubber by Lolabbey: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2009
romade:

with d above i cld now laff on dis tred,

thanks to Rom
Re: Uncle Arm Rubber by UNLEASHED(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2009
@Donsponky
Try harder next time dude
Re: Uncle Arm Rubber by donsponky(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2009
why cant you guys appreciate what you see on that on you screen? cry cry
i wonder weda na under palm tree them born una
romade:

Re: Uncle Arm Rubber by donsponky(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2009
UNLEASHED:

@Donsponky
Try harder next time dude
i wonder if you can read properly? grin
Re: Uncle Arm Rubber by Lolabbey: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
buhahahahhah

sorry honey u dnt need 2 cry

(1) (Reply)

Vocabulary / Teacher & Student / 19 Ways To Know When A Nigerian Is At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.