Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Which Of This Creams Is The Best - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Of This Creams Is The Best (3731 Views)

Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams / Sole Distributor Of Organic 100% Herbal Skin Care Products! Make Your Own Creams / The Best Place To Store Your Perfumes & Face Creams Is The Fridge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Creams Is The Best by nuelzy: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
I want get a new cream....so i want to know which of this creams is good in making ones skin radiate and evenly unifies ones colour...

å Crystal white UV whitening milk

å Fair and white

å Jergens

.......Then any specified serum or soap to compliment..tnx..in advance
Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by tmv10(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by robinicule(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2015
ok dis how i do it, aerobic exercise. eat fruits more than u do now, dnt eat late at nite, take vitamin A capsules, steady then often and most importantly TAKE NAPS even if its 10 mins ,finaly use jergens-d cream 4 mature pple, u go fresh die, pm me in 2 mnths to thank me,
Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by MosakuAW(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2015
nuelzy:
I want get a new cream....so i want to know which of this creams is good in making ones skin radiate and evenly unifies ones colour...

å Crystal white UV whitening milk

å Fair and white

å Jergens

.......Then any specified serum or soap to compliment..tnx..in advance

Are you in Lagos. I can give you a number to call and she will give u details
Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by nuelzy: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

....urhh!... am not in lagos
Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by MosakuAW(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2015
nuelzy:

....urhh!... am not in lagos

Opps! Sorry.

Ok you can still call her sha..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by prettymina(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

pls can u send d no to me too want to change my cream
Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by homesodear: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made in before date

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464 or BBM PIN: 58FBE604 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by viviangold: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Meladerm cream and glutathione pills. Contact me for more info 08157547047
Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by fdmskincare: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by viviangold: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.
Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by viviangold: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now. cheesy
Re: Which Of This Creams Is The Best by viviangold: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Little Black Dress. / Today's Ladies Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock by Mindfido / Tomford Transparent Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.