Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Offline Dinosaur In Google Chrome Is A Game. [pics] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Offline Dinosaur In Google Chrome Is A Game. [pics] (869 Views)

Google Chrome Is The Best Android Browser / Cubot Dinosaur 4g Lte, 3gb, 16gb, 5.5", 4150mah / Download Google Chrome For Java Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Offline Dinosaur In Google Chrome Is A Game. [pics] by tobbie247(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2015
One of the reasons why I use Google chrome on android a sides speed is the offline game I get to play to keep me on the browser when GLO's network starts to misbehave. angry
All you have to do is tap the dinosaur and it turns into an addictive game. Try it out!
Chrome all the way!

Re: The Offline Dinosaur In Google Chrome Is A Game. [pics] by tmv10(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: The Offline Dinosaur In Google Chrome Is A Game. [pics] by Funnybro(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Google Chrome browser is a lightweight flagship browser, faster, safer, and easier to use, with Adobe Flash built in, apps and add-ons , crisp interface.. for more information follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/download-google-chrome-browser-device-chrome-google/

(1) (Reply)

Bephone Un030 Users Please Respond!!! / The Newest Gionee S Plus / Huawei Gpower.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.