Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

AGAIN !!! Nigerian Gay Lover Kills Partner Over 600 Naira - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AGAIN !!! Nigerian Gay Lover Kills Partner Over 600 Naira (639 Views)

Wonder Shall Never End: Husband Catches Wife On Bed With Lover... Kills The Man / Man Attempts To Kill Female Business Partner Over N350k / Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGAIN !!! Nigerian Gay Lover Kills Partner Over 600 Naira by AbuadStudent(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2015
A 20-year-old man allegedly murdered his lover, a 32-year-old man over N600 debt owed to him by the victim.

The case was brough to the Ebute-Metta Magistrates Court in Lagos State and the accused, Anthony Toms confessed and said he didn’t mean to kill his lover, Sonye Chukwudi.

The defendant was said to have arranged some other friends who assisted him in beating the older fellow to death.

Other defendants in the murder case are Godwin Francis, 25; Michael Iyang, 21; Evidence David, 23; and Etuk Tony. The incident happened on June 21, 2015 around 9:30pm at Ransom Kuti Garden, Anthony Village, Lagos.

Police has suggested that Tom had ordered his friends to tie up the victims hands and legs before beating him, during this Chukwudi lost consciousness and never recovered.

READ ALSO: Dead Body Found In Lagos Canal

Police revealed that this was all due to Chukwudi owing just N600. The money was for garden flowers Toms sold to the deceased. Toms pleaded guilty to the count charges at the court.

Toms said: “I met Chukwudi a few years back. He lured me into homosexualism.I told him that I’m a gardener. He told me he would need me to get some flowers for him.’

“I did, but he didn’t balance me the remaining money, I repeatedly asked him, but he refused to pay me. I thought if I threatened him, he would pay me.

READ ALSO: Boko Haram Massacre

“I called him on the fateful day and asked him to meet me at Ikeja. We both headed to Anthony. On getting to our destination, I asked him for my money. He said he didn’t have money on him and then I called my friends.”

Tom further confessed that they discovered N4,750 on him, and a Sym(...)

Details here

http://naijafire.com/index.php/2015/07/02/gay-lover-kills-partner-over-600-naira/

Re: AGAIN !!! Nigerian Gay Lover Kills Partner Over 600 Naira by ojay2053(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
ok
Re: AGAIN !!! Nigerian Gay Lover Kills Partner Over 600 Naira by tmv10(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: AGAIN !!! Nigerian Gay Lover Kills Partner Over 600 Naira by jantofubu(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Devil jz siddown finish d guy life... Gay na serious offense, he com murder hin lover ontop. Meanwhile, d deceased shld also serve hz jail term 14yrs
Re: AGAIN !!! Nigerian Gay Lover Kills Partner Over 600 Naira by AbuadStudent(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
jantofubu:
Devil jz siddown finish d guy life... Gay na serious offense, he com murder hin lover ontop. Meanwhile, d deceased shld also serve hz jail term 14yrs

E be like sey dem gp jail am
Re: AGAIN !!! Nigerian Gay Lover Kills Partner Over 600 Naira by summersetsalways(f): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na wah for Nigerians o,this one na another version of the same story ooo,once something happen different stories wld come out,before na robbery,now na homo tins and debt,which one I go take now,I troway cap for una

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Captures Nigerian Christian In Libya (PICTURED) / Alhaji Gay’s Killing: Police Seal Hotel, Traders Close Shops / Police Gets 14-day Ultimatum From Ogoni People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.