Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. (3821 Views)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by legalwealth(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
lugiano1:
The op has replied my mails. But were am afraid is, how I will send money abroad without having anything to hold in case the deal is not real . Risky

Pay him with PayPal...You can always create dispute if critical issue that will warrant refund occurs.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Vensa: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
I dont only smell RAT, but I see cockroach also.. grin grin grin grin grin
I should send my 1,150usd to a stranger?

Man think of better business jare....

How long have you been in the state? that has affected the way you reason. You now think like an Oyinbo man.

How many likes can I get for this observation?
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Vensa:
I dont only smell RAT, but I see cockroach also.. grin grin grin grin grin
I should send my 1,150usd to a stranger?

Man think of better business jare....

How long have you been in the state? that has affected the way you reason. You now think like an Oyinbo man.

How many likes can I get for this observation?

I thought as much that is why i posted above the mail he sent me here so that Nairalanders can explain to me better o.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2015
I'm glad we are making tremendous progress on this. I commend those bold NL members who have taken the bold step to venture into this business. I'm looking forward to your testimonials here.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by lugiano1: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Op please is there any way we can see some evidences of your previous transactions? Like shot of you with some of the cars during your dealings. Don't be offended please.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by needinfo: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jimdada:

I'm sorry, you do not deserve these answers.
hahahahahaha, as i thought.the definition of scam.thought you said i did not ask questions and when i asked, your response is you do not deserve these answers, so what else are you trying to portray.this means your activities is not legits.

You acted like i should have asked questions based on my attacking you.your dealings is not pure.that is what you've just displayed because i have gone through your thread history and noticed you only instructed people to contact you via mail or call, so what is the banta of me not asking questions.you just don't know how to handle criticism.

If you want to deal with this guy, your surname will be OYO.shine your eyes ooooo
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
needinfo:
hahahahahaha, as i thought.the definition of scam.thought you said i did not ask questions and when i asked, your response is you do not deserve these answers, so what else are you trying to portray.this means your activities is not legits.

You acted like i should have asked questions based on my attacking you.your dealings is not pure.that is what you've just displayed because i have gone through your thread history and noticed you only instructed people to contact you via mail or call, so what is the banta of me not asking questions.you just don't know how to handle criticism.

If you want to deal with this guy, your surname will be OYO.shine your eyes ooooo
Information is wealth. Information is power. You do not deserve the information you requested. It's your loss.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by needinfo: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
legalwealth:

Pay him with PayPal...You can always create dispute if critical issue that will warrant refund occurs.
paypal is not even an option here.anyone can create fake paypal and zap the cash in it, then disappear without using the paypal anymore. This is naija . Paypal is not always secured.even here in nigeria, some people are using bank account to scam without any trace. If you are dealing with this OP, then your surname is OYO. Over 1000 dollars ( equivalent to over 200k.) for business you are not sure of. No face, no assurance and yet the op says he cannot attend to questions even when he says i should ask.

Smelling a RAT is even not proper, i smell big maga and otondo dealings.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
needinfo:
paypal is not even an option here.anyone can create fake paypal and zap the cash in it, then disappear without using the paypal anymore. This is naija . Paypal is not always secured.even here in nigeria, some people are using bank account to scam without any trace. If you are dealing with this OP, then your surname is OYO. Over 1000 dollars ( equivalent to over 200k.) for business you are not sure of. No face, no assurance and yet the op says he cannot attend to questions even when he says i should ask.

Smelling a RAT is even not proper, i smell big maga and otondo dealings.
Not everyone you meet is a scammer like u. For the fact that u cheat and use fake PayPal to cheat does not mean others are like u. It's good you didn't get my other emails. I suggested other ways for people to do this directly themselves and you don't know this. Your loss wink
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by needinfo: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Jimdada:

Information is wealth. Information is power. You do not deserve the information you requested. It's your loss.
that one no be excuse.this na naija, them get so many ways to skin a RAT.keep the info
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by staffingx: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
I have asked the Op to send some personal information about himself to my email, including past clients. He is yet to do that. Lets deal cautiously With this guy.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by williams080: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pls I'm interested this is my email williamsblessing04@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by willimof: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
@ jimdada, I am interested, my email: willimofoncept@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by chiagozie1: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
@Jimdada am interested send to my mail chiagozienwachukwu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

A new type of banking has been introduced in Nigeria. Do you know about it? / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Man In Nigeria And Their Networth / What I Just Got To Know About Lotto Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.