Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,728 members, 7,855,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Rating NAIRALAND Guys - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rating NAIRALAND Guys (33955 Views)

Nairaland Guys/ladies.....woss Wobi........... / Positive Singles Dating Site Experts Review And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by ronald4lif(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
icedbeatz:
the center of gravity thingy is the shitt, introduce the right index finger to the puna in an upward way like you want to motion someone to come but in this case it's the puna that your motioning to cum, b4 you start the "come to me" movement first locate a part in her puna ( usually at the back of the hairy surface of the puna), then rub around till you feel a part that's kinda rough though in some girls it's hard to notice/feel but how to ensure is that while rubbing within that arena it usually kinda protrudes thereby differentiating it's self from other surfaces. mission accomplished, you have found her g-spottacus Now concentrate on rubbing that arena and monitor her response cos it will determine how fast, slow or the very little pressing against the GSPOTTA (very slight) you will give that spot and don't forget to flick, suck, slurp and do whatnot on the clit. be ready to withstand her explosion. any other skills make una share
BTW ensure your fingers are neat, nails are also cut to avoid stories that touch. most importantly a healthy, Clean, shaved puna. the evil forest makes the adventure a Lil uneasy

I thought I was good in cunniligus and lovemaking but I've been living a false fantasy all along.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the King of sexual relations. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
JeanLuc:

I type like her? Good hearing that.
Trust me man, I ain't scoping you.
I wan't you and TSOM to be easy on her. Pity her state na.
She could commit suicide if this ish drags further.
i've gat nothing against her bro. Its just silly that someone tries to hide or run when no one is chasing him/her
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:

gringrin

You see? That Chima's wife is as predictable as the chimings of a church bell.grin

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

I thought I was good in cunniligus and lovemaking but I've been living a false fantasy all along.

That dude is good.grin
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by lezz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
You are misssclassy. Lemmie tell you how i know.

*first off: you express just like she does.

*2nd: when you mentioned monikers back there, u were careful not to spell them correctly so as not to alert them but u didnt care about mentioning your own moniker, why? Go figure..

Come clean, there's no shame in being yourself.
Now you're one smart ass crook grin. I had the same thoughts but wasn't too confident on following it through.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

bro noooooooooooo I'm sure that crown belongs to someone else, I'm just another researcher Hahahahahaha that's why the floor is open for guys to share skills
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That dude is good.grin

He's badosky. grin

Nothing is as desirable than having the know-how and dexterity to satisfying a woman in the bedroom. There's always this extreme happiness in the inner mind when we know the 'mission' was accomplished to her contentment. When a woman didn't climax, there's a cause to worry for the man.

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
lezz:
Now you're one smart ass crook grin. I had the same thoughts but wasn't too confident on following it through.

Check from page 7 or 8 of this thread. Pleading wouldn't save that transgender or Blackett.

Creating a dumb thread with its ZedX8 moniker to mention ThesønofMark and thinking I wouldn't find out was clueless.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by yorubadelta(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
icedbeatz:
the center of gravity thingy is the shitt, introduce the right index finger to the puna in an upward way like you want to motion someone to come but in this case it's the puna that your motioning to cum, b4 you start the "come to me" movement first locate a part in her puna ( usually at the back of the hairy surface of the puna), then rub around till you feel a part that's kinda rough though in some girls it's hard to notice/feel but how to ensure is that while rubbing within that arena it usually kinda protrudes thereby differentiating it's self from other surfaces. mission accomplished, you have found her g-spottacus Now concentrate on rubbing that arena and monitor her response cos it will determine how fast, slow or the very little pressing against the GSPOTTA (very slight) you will give that spot and don't forget to flick, suck, slurp and do whatnot on the clit. be ready to withstand her explosion. any other skills make una share
BTW ensure your fingers are neat, nails are also cut to avoid stories that touch. most importantly a healthy, Clean, shaved puna. the evil forest makes the adventure a Lil uneasy.
Disclaimer : you are responsible for your actions and if you are below 18 please please please concentrate on your studies its better than puna for now( like they will listen).

cheesy
..my eyes has seen enough today

3 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

He's badosky. grin

Nothing is as desirable than having the know-how and dexterity to satisfying a woman in the bedroom. There's always this extreme happiness in the inner mind when we know the 'mission' was accomplished to her contentment. When a woman didn't climax, there's a cause to worry for the man.

Spot on!

Most guys do not realize that a woman's pleasure should reign supreme over their during love-making.

The gradual ascension to that plane of orgasmìc euphoria is the ultimate. There's way more to satisfying a woman than just thrusting in and out of her.

The feathery kisses and touches of her nípples/aréolas are as important as the light clench of her nape.

Even the caresses of her pubes simultaneously gives her a multi-dosage of pleasure which would hasten orgasm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by lezz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Check from page 7 or 8 of this thread. Pleading wouldn't save that transgender or Blackett.

Creating a dumb thread with its ZedX8 moniker to mention ThesønofMark and thinking I wouldn't find out was clueless.
Let him be, bro. Someone has been stalking you with several monikers; it is the only way he knows he can have anything the remote semblance of victory .

Using a pick-and-drop moniker to troll indicates he can't take your vitriol standing up.

Resolved: He has an ego made of glass. He is wise to hide it.

This thread is enthralling and have me clicking the refresh button every 5 seconds, he shouldn't derail it for us.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You see? That Chima's wife is as predictable as the chimings of a church bell.grin

So damn predictable man. I was expecting the "man-bish" though.

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
lezz:
bro. When you notice bullshyt lurking... Address it! Thats an order cool
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
JeanLuc:

Hmmm.
Make sure you don't stain yourself with someone else's blood.
I really pity her though.
Yea, i'm sure she'll be feeling like she was raped sad
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
yorubadelta:

cheesy
Hahahahahaha share the message with your bf so that your body can experience the beginning of enough so that you may "inwardly" testify the goodness of the tongue and it's accomplice. :-)

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
yorubadelta:

cheesy

Welcome to Realgist.com; your online lounge for real people who bare their minds about topical issues devoid of hypocrisy or sanctimony.grin

2 Likes

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Who thinks this section needs a lounge for men?? NoHomo tho.....grin
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
Who thinks this section needs a lounge for men?? NoHomo tho.....grin

Matured women would always be welcomed. I wonder why these females shy away from COMMENTING about sexual matters?

I understand they are scared of being stereotyped. If you ask me, I'd pick a liberal woman over a pretentious one anyday.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by lezz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
bro. When you notice bullshyt lurking... Address it! Thats an order cool
grin Will do.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Matured women would always be welcomed. I wonder why these females shy away from COMMENTING about sexual matters?

I understand they are scared of being stereotyped. If you ask me, I'd pick a liberal woman over a pretentious one anyday.

Same here bro, you know... Its one of the qualities i like in ireneony. She's very outspoken. I dont like girls that act like they dont know sheet when in reality they the freakiest!

Sadly our society today tends to castigate outspoken women alot which is just too bad.

If you'll do us the honours bro, be the one to create the thread. Where men can come in and discuss issues of love, sex, relationship and life.

Lets have our own chill spot, but dont forget to immortalize us oo. Me, ice and ronald, cutehectr nd 9jaboy.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
lezz:
grin Will do.
Good soldier! cool
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

yeah but they're rare to across in naija unless that one have taken it upon herself to expose herself to some certain knowledge and have a superb self esteem that enables her to express her views on likely issues like sexuality and similar topics, I think most of them got this threshold or maybe they're scared of coming off as nymphs or something.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:

Same here bro, you know... Its one of the qualities i like in ireneony. She's very outspoken. I dont like girls that act like they dont know sheet when in reality they the freakiest!

Sadly our society today tends to castigate outspoken women alot which is just too bad.

If you'll do us the honours bro, be the one to create the thread. Where men can come in and discuss issues of love, sex, relationship and life.

Lets have our own chill spot, but dont forget to immortalize us oo. Me, ice and ronald, cutehectr nd 9jaboy.

Now that you mentioned it. it seems okay. SEXUALITY SECTION?

I'd do so.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What did you just term me?grin

I'm still learnimg myself. There are a lot of mysteries to be revealed beneath those fleshy folds (the labia majora and minora).cheesy
icedbeatz

1 Like

Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
icedbeatz:
I think most of them got this threshold or maybe they're scared of coming off as nymphs or something.

I frigging like nymphs. Nymphs don't neccessarily screw around with every guy but they never hide their passion før sex.

Nymphs are freaky and adventurous in bed.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Now that you mentioned it. it seems okay. SEXUALITY SECTION?

I'd do so.
sexuality Noooo. There's too many cretins therecheesy. Create it here. As long as we keep the convo going, it will remain here.
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tohpahz and her big boobs......
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
Tohpahz and her big boobs......

LOL.

I bet you are the type who used to tap female waiters' butts in rundown restaurants.

How many times have they slapped you?grin
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
icedbeatz
:-) Ma Nigga!
Re: Rating NAIRALAND Guys by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL.

I bet you are the type who used to tap female waiters' butts in rundown restaurants.

How many times have they slapped you?grin
LOL actually i'm the type that orders for a drink and ask her to have it with me, right after that i'm getting her number and respect simultaneouslycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Fresh 2018 naughty whatsapp Hookup Group, / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / I Miss LORD_REED :(((

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.