Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) (33052 Views)

Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) / Chidinma Looks More Like ''sister Mary'' At Flavour's Manager's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by vstar: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015

SOURCE :http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/07/pictures-chidinma-looks-flawless-as-she-covers-house-of-moliq/

Chidinma Ekile who is popularly known as Mz Kedike is a naturally beautiful Queen that dazzles out anytime any day.
Chidinma covers House of Maliq Magazine and She looks superb as expected. Check out more pictures below;

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/07/pictures-chidinma-looks-flawless-as-she-covers-house-of-moliq/

Cc : lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na cloth be dis or na rug carpet ?huh

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
My Chidinma kiss
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by glimpse33(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
chidinma is so simple, unique, talented, pretty, decent
if it was seyi shay or tonto, they would wear unclad clothes lipsrsealed

working on my talent smiley

JOINING HER SOON smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by viceldo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
seen
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chidinma always looking flawless

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by SPG4U(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=20pt]My cousin's crush

[/size]
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by haywire07(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
The camera wz kept on the ground to make her look tall.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
cool
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by angelTI(f): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Indifferent about the dresses, make up, photo shoot......

Neither here or there!

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by myklangelo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Evryone in those kind of pictures always look flawless. It could hav been a worthy news if many of her flaws were shown in the pics.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]My cousin's crush

[/size]

No dey lie, na your Crush.

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by oismail(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Flawless gini?

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by GabrielSuswam(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
This Loot need Suck my Looting BB
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by fatdon2(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
very hot

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by msmon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm. Amazing beauty.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Also very tall...
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
THIS GIRL IS REALLY LOOKING NATURAL UNLIKE AUNTIE TONTO D.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by kamez(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chao chidimma my crush ooo
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lovely!
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by wisefizz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
OH.... HOPE THAT HORSE IS NOT OWNED BY DULLARDPO.....
I MEAN D.D.D
I'M TAKING ABOUT DAURA DULARDINHO

ANYWAY, SHE LOOKS GANGAS
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
I can't see anything flawless here o. undecided Abi Na only me.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by searider(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice pix but the blue dress na wa oooh.

Looks like a centre rug? The babe go fit waka with dat dress so?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Sirlancelot(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
She look innocent but na badt gurl gan ni

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chidinma is very tall o, even taller than a horse grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
What is flawless in this hairless girl?
Last Bullet
No breas t, no yansh to grab!
All na pako body like fried plantain chips!
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Who is she? is she a jada fire co worker? cuz I'll like her to give me head?

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by dekdek: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Is she really taller than that horse
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Flawless? With those Photoshop ? Smh.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by dayojags10(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
flawless is an understatement. my celebrity crush way back
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by SPG4U(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennygee:

No dey lie, na your Crush.

Lol no she too dey bony
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by pat077: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ok. I don see ham.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) / Movie Director Taiwo Bello Is Dead - TB Joshua’s Nollywood Death Prophecy? / Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.