Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers (644 Views)

Codeigniter Not Receiving Input From Angularjs / Advice Needed From Webmasters / Webmasters, Bloggers, Etc Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just preview and tell me your thought please.
I wish to populated it soon when I have electricity.

http://naijasblog..com

It is a baby in the making.
Re: I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Any webmaster or blogger in the house
Re: I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
For the Last time, Come here now! Bloggers!
Re: I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers by Catalyst007(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
victorels:
For the Last time, Come here now! Bloggers!

Edit your post. Make your blog clickable by adding http:// before your site.
Re: I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hope other is clickable now.
I made the alterations
Catalyst007:

Edit your post. Make your blog clickable by adding http:// before your site.
Re: I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Morning, Respond
Re: I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
July 6th
Re: I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers by emmalexdboy(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
I just checked out your blog and I think it looks cool. Just keep on publishing great content and you would be fine. But I notice you have various tabs like job, scholarships, religion etc. Why not try and focus on one niche rather than being "jack of all trades". Choose a specific topic that will carry your blog's topic to ensure your success.

Lastly, I recommend to move to a self-hosted platform. This will make you look more professional and help you attain success easily. You can follow my FREE step-by-step website tutorial right here: [url]www.onlineblogingincome.com.
[/url]
Re: I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
emmalexdboy:
I just checked out your blog and I think it looks cool. Just keep on publishing great content and you would be fine. But I notice you have various tabs like job, scholarships, religion etc. Why not try and focus on one niche rather than being "jack of all trades". Choose a specific topic that will carry your blog's topic to ensure your success.

Lastly, I recommend to move to a self-hosted platform. This will make you look more professional and help you attain success easily. You can follow my FREE step-by-step website tutorial right here: [url]www.onlineblogingincome.com.
[/url]

thanks for your observation.

Those Tabs are actually what I wanted people to see. Making the Blog to look like a standard website that you can post into different Tabs without using the Label method. Those using has that difficulty because every thing has to be on the home page.

With the Blog, I can create topics in the tabs and put selected ones to the home page. I mean the home page will only contain links to my post. But power is a challenge for me at the moment to continue my modifications. I am using Desktop. My android is faulty at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Place Banner Code On Wordpress Blog / How To Charge Phones Without Light / Get Trained On How To Become A Complete Web Developer And Digital Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.